4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its consistent quality, flexibility, and exceptional customer service. It provides a user-friendly platform for easy design uploads, product customization, and seamless online store integration. Merchants appreciate the advanced design editor features and the variety of mockups. The app's efficient integration with Shopify simplifies order and inventory management. Unique branding options, including sleeve prints and private label branding, are available, and merchants can use their own branded packaging. The print quality, especially on t-shirts, is consistently high, featuring vibrant, sharp prints on quality materials.

August 4, 2018

I wanted to leave a one star rating so that nobody else knew about Printful!

Newheightshouston
Over 2 years using the app
August 4, 2018

Easy to use. Multiple options to choose from. Love that i can add my own graphics to anything, and the rest is taken care of - super easy.

Jlovecbd11
About 1 month using the app
August 3, 2018

Great service and very helpful. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to show others my talent. Thank you!

C3ron
5 days using the app
August 2, 2018

Printful is the BEST print on demand service. That is my #1 recommedation for entrepreneurs.

Amazonetworks
About 1 year using the app
August 2, 2018

Great app and great support for any problem.

Recommend it to anyone who is starting out with Print on Demand.

Hockey Lovers Store
Switzerland
3 months using the app
July 30, 2018

I lost over $500 in goods and given and $8.00 refund for multiple lost shipments on the same day. Three weeks after warehouse dispatch, packages not arrived. First contact customer service said to wait longer and the packages will show up. A week later, second contact, told to keep waiting. Another week later no packages, they ask me to confirm address with the customer. Address confirmed - no errors. Next contact, tell me to instruct my customer to go their post office and investigate. More time goes by, my customer finds nothing. Next customer service contact, Printful will "investigate" and get back to me. Finally they admit the packages were lost. But the shipment is over 30 days old and therefore according to their policy they need not refund me. DECEPTIVE practices by all who "helped" me including representatives: Reinis R., Liene E., Laura V., Maksims S., Etele K., Reinis V., Shree P., Sabine O., Vineta G., Maija S., and Lasma O.!

Cameraville
11 months using the app
July 26, 2018

The Bella & Canvas shirts are AMAZING, print quality on everything I sell has exceeded expectation. Only thing I wish Printful had was stickers because it's so hard to find through Shopify. Also Printful's shipping prices could get high but that's fine with me

Vessel Artwork
Almost 6 years using the app
July 26, 2018

Great app, we’ll build website, integrates with Shopify perfectly. They make dropshipping easy. Only issue I’ve had so far I’m not being able to find how to do the inside branding.

Ig Model Fashion
5 months using the app
July 25, 2018

I have been using print sources such as this since 2006, I started with cafepress. I have NEVER had worse customer service. When garment was recieved what should have been gray was actually purple. I contacted them right away, 8 days later it comes down to being told that I need to buy color swatches so that I can match their machines color range. Seriously? (in farness I was told I would be refunded the cost of the shirt, and they would give me the swathes for free after I said I was closing the account) 20 days since the product was ordered this is the resolution. I have since used the same file and had ordered fufilled buy cafepress with no issues, within 8 days from order date.

I highly suggest to anyone starting out, before you load your store up and work on your seo, test the product.

My Rustic Life
About 2 months using the app
July 25, 2018

Phenomenal to be able to compose with so much power. Best feature is the mockup with the image contoured to match the flow of the clothing.

Meme R Tees