More than t-shirt printing
Add your designs to more than 270 high-quality products, from apparel and accessories to homeware
Ecommerce made easy
No need to worry about inventory, equipment, or shipping—we'll do all the heavy lifting for you
We’re here for you
Whether you’re an ecommerce newbie or an experienced seller, our customer support team always has your back
About Printful: Print on Demand
We’ll take care of your ecommerce business from A to Z
Sell custom print, embroidery, and engraving merchandise in just a few clicks. No need to worry about equipment, storage, or upfront costs. With Printful, you can easily create stunning designs, add them to any of our high-quality products, and sell them on your Shopify store. We’ll print, pack, and ship your orders on demand, under your brand. Plus, it’s free to get started—you only pay Printful when a customer buys from you!
With Printful, you get:
- No upfront costs: A print on demand service like Printful allows you to start a new business or expand an existing one with virtually no investment and inventory.
- Control over your profit: You decide how much you’ll make from each sale. We charge you to cover production—you set your retail price, and what’s left is your profit.
- High-quality products: Choose from a variety of premium products ranging from apparel and accessories to home and living products.
- Built-in tools: Create stunning designs, product mockups, and even build your brand logo—all in just a few clicks. No design skills necessary!
- Product personalization: With Printful, you can offer your customers designs they can personalize directly on your store.
- A more sustainable choice: With print on demand production, each item is printed only when a customer buys from you, which eliminates dead stock. We’re also taking steps to reduce waste and carbon emission and offer more eco-friendly products and packaging.
- Warehousing & Fulfillment: Store your entire inventory at our warehouses, and we’ll fulfill all your orders, globally.
- Discounted samples: Order product samples with 20% off + free shipping to select destinations.
How does Printful work?
Here’s how Printful’s dropshipping services work:
- You connect your Shopify store with Printful and add your products
- A customer then orders a product from your store
- That order is then automatically imported for fulfillment to one of Printful’s in-house or partner facilities
- Printful fulfills your order and sends it out to your customer, all under your brand
Connecting Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Create your Printful and Shopify accounts
- Click the “Add app” button at the top of this page and follow the steps
- Add and sync your Printful products
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you’re done!
We started with a t-shirt store on Shopify, and founded Printful after realizing the demand for drop shipping pros. So we’ve created what we were looking for—quality, affordability, and kick-ass support.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Great App. I have added many products to my store. It is very easy to add your designs and upload them without any issues.
So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service.
Thank you for your review!
We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.
Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-
If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.