More than t-shirt printing
Add your designs to more than 275 high-quality products, from apparel and accessories to homeware
Ecommerce made easy
No need to worry about inventory, equipment, or shipping—we'll do all the heavy lifting for you
We’re here for you
Whether you’re an ecommerce newbie or an experienced seller, our customer support team always has your back
Sobre Printful: Print on Demand
We’ll take care of your ecommerce business from A to Z
Sell custom print, embroidery, and engraving merchandise in just a few clicks. No need to worry about equipment, storage, or upfront costs. With Printful, you can easily create stunning designs, add them to any of our high-quality products, and sell them on your Shopify store. We’ll print, pack, and ship your orders on demand, under your brand. Plus, it’s free to get started—you only pay Printful when a customer buys from you!
With Printful, you get:
- No upfront costs: A print on demand service like Printful allows you to start a new business or expand an existing one with virtually no investment and inventory.
- Control over your profit: You decide how much you’ll make from each sale. We charge you to cover production—you set your retail price, and what’s left is your profit.
- High-quality products: Choose from a variety of premium products ranging from apparel and accessories to home and living products.
- Built-in tools: Create stunning designs, product mockups, and even build your brand logo—all in just a few clicks. No design skills necessary!
- Product personalization: With Printful, you can offer your customers designs they can personalize directly on your store.
- A more sustainable choice: With print on demand production, each item is printed only when a customer buys from you, which eliminates dead stock. We’re also taking steps to reduce waste and carbon emission and offer more eco-friendly products and packaging.
- Warehousing & Fulfillment: Store your entire inventory at our warehouses, and we’ll fulfill all your orders, globally.
- Discounted samples: Order product samples with 20% off + free shipping to select destinations.
How does Printful work?
Here’s how Printful’s dropshipping services work:
- You connect your Shopify store with Printful and add your products
- A customer then orders a product from your store
- That order is then automatically imported for fulfillment to one of Printful’s in-house or partner facilities
- Printful fulfills your order and sends it out to your customer, all under your brand
Connecting Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Create your Printful and Shopify accounts
- Click the “Add app” button at the top of this page and follow the steps
- Add and sync your Printful products
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you’re done!
We started with a t-shirt store on Shopify, and founded Printful after realizing the demand for drop shipping pros. So we’ve created what we were looking for—quality, affordability, and kick-ass support.
Veja o app em ação
Saiba como o app funciona em uma loja de exemplo.Ver loja de exemplo
Galeria de mídia
Avaliações mais recentes
Puddles and Play
Super user friendly and the integration is seamless! I'm a new user and am really happy with the set up process.
Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify
Karen Johanson Art
I submitted a scan of an original cyanotype that's been successfully and precisely color-matched on numerous apparel and paper products by another POD vendor, but the blue in my Printful sample gaiter turned out cobalt blue instead, and showed none of the gradations of the original image. (I have a photo that shows the huge discrepancy, but apparently can't post it here). The file was created according to file guidelines, using color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. Yet I was told the print result was "to be considered expected." I am removing the app: I can't use a vendor that can't even remotely match my submitted art.
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thank you very much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print result on the neck gaiter didn't meet your expectations. Indeed due to the printing method used and the fabric type, heavy cyan tone designs won't match the original print file perfectly. A closer color match can be achieved on different product types such as posters and DTG prints. We sincerely hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future. Don't hesitate to let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional feedback.