Print Genie ‑ Print on Demand

Print Genie ‑ Print on Demand

by Print Genie POD

Create & sell your products, we manage the fulfillment for you

ggapparelstore.com

Great app, very straight forward and easy to use.
Amazing mock up generator to create products with. Low prices and fast fulfillment times. Customer service is always willing to help.

STAY ACTIVE. APPAREL

Very fast to install and add/sync products. Lowest prices of all the other platforms I've used and combined with fast shipping speeds, Print Genie provides real value to my store in helping me grow. Extremely kind and patient customer service staff as well. I wanted a walk through with the mock up generator and adding products process and they replied very quick to me with a detailed text + video explanation. Would definitely recommend this app to all who want to start an online store.

Happy Vibes Co.

Wow, I am very impressed with this app. I've used many other print on demand platforms before and this one is by far the cleanest and easiest to use. Products are added extremely fast and fulfillment is also quick. Customer service is also great - I had some questions about editing the synced products on my store, but they quickly walked me through it. 5/5 app, will be a client for a long time.