PrintHolo: AOP+Print On Demand

PrintHolo: AOP+Print On Demand

by PrintHolo

Automate Fulfillment With Unique AOP Products+Cost Competitive

Dope Illustrated

The print quality is good I love them . I think the blacks need to be darker but that's my opinion. But love the overall. The shipping was a little long but yorth the wait. I will definitely continue to shop and be a good customer as long as they continue to provide good product. Wish the app was more open on phone and tablet app. Production & delivery time was a little over 6 weeks but worth it.. They get a 8.5/10. I wish they had more products to customize. I wish their short had pockets but they are nice none the less. If production and shipping time could be cut down it would be a match made in heaven for me. But I love them none the less.

pilotquarters

I have used PrintHolo for several shirt products for several months. The print quality is very good. The sewing is improved after a few early examples had some loose threads in seams. Colors are strong even after washing garments several times. The shipping times have improved and most customers are getting items around two weeks after they order them. I only ship to the USA. My customers like the shirts. PrintHolo responds to my questions quickly. The app is good and the developer is working on some improvements to allow a file structure within the uploaded artwork, which will make it easier to manage multiple designs. Order tracking is the biggest problem: the shipping provider they use is not very fast and doesn't provide updates that customers expect. There is no option for express shipping at this time. The products and service from PrintHolo are good quality and customers are happy once they receive the products.

We Move New York

I have been drop shipping clothing for about 4 years and this is one of the best app by far. Ive switch most of my production over to Printholo and I would 100% recommend this app to anyone that is drop shipping. the Print quality is great and customer service is very responsive

Tylee Apparel

I used this app to do print on demand items, that wouldn’t charge an arm & a leg since my store prices are so affordable. It takes about 2 weeks give or take a couple of day to get to me but the quality and vibrancy of the shirts make it well worth the wait!

WildTrails Safari Wildlife Photography

Absolutely Fabulous! Loved the AOPs that I did and so did the customers. Was easy to create and the service was impeccable, they have earned a long time partner in me. Thanks again PrintHolo!

Cara Wright Art

I have ordered several samples of their products to use in my store and so far the product quality and print quality has been great. I am looking forward to adding these products to my store!

swanisgraphictees

This app is the perfect fit for me. The Design app is easy to use, and they offer larger sizes which I really like. Customer is always there when you need them. Fullfillment is a bit slow. Would recommend to a friend.

Sneaker Freak Apparel

I ordered a few samples of the items I plan to sell(bomber jacket, face masks, poster, hoodie) and I was very satisfied. Their print quality was excellent and the shipping time was right there with the other POD companies. Their pricing is great as well. They offer options that I haven't seen from other POD companies with very competitive pricing. The customer service is excellent as well. Very kind and strived to make me happy. I will definitely be using them! Highly recommend!

Skulls And Cherries

I just sampled 2 of their items (bomber jacket and Hawaiian shirt) the jacket's quality is impressive and for a really competitive price, the shirt as well, really nice material, printing is flawless. And as the other reviews said, the customer support is always helpful and ready to answer any questions. When i placed my order, they messaged me to let me know that one of my print files was slightly small and that it would affect the printing quality, so i could rectify it before the item got into production, how awesome is that? Definitely recommend.

Apparel Pirate

We have been using PrintHolo for over a month now and both ourselves and our customers have been extremely impressed with the quality and level of service they provide. Our orders have all been shipped and delivered within a 10 business day total on average. We will be adding more products in the coming weeks to our store.
We highly recommend PrintHolo.

Previous 1