Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Vaporabilia

IT WOULD BE BETTER IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE DRAWING SIDEWAYS, OR ANGLE IT, AND HAVE MORE SURFACE AREA ON THE T SHIRT, LIKE ON THE BACK AND SLEEVES.

Beardlab

Incredibly easy to use.

Use it now and boost your product range with ease.

Forever Fab Boutique

Awesome app. Will recommend this to my friends. Takes care of all the hard part by listing everything you made in the store for you. Incredible!! Also the clothing is digital print which is really good. I received my sample in the mail today and i have to say i was not expecting such a great product! The store i actually run right now I couldn't incorporate your business into this niche, but I will start a new store so i can start producing my own designs using this company because the setup they use is incredible. It links all your product designs to your collections in every size and color with a click of the button. Awesome . All i ask is that you the company start looking into printing on the arms and neck area and you would run the entire web. :)

The Hippy Witch

So easy to use, everything's on the page with a couple of clicks. I only wish the phone case would allow you to flip the images lengthways not just widthways... Other then that I love it.

Southern Lucidity

This app is soooo easy to use and PLUS you don't have to copy and paste code! I LOVE IT!!! It does EVERYTHING for you!!! Developers...yall ROCK!

4given Apparel

So far, awesome! Being such a new store, we were naturally nervous that orders would be received and taken care of on time. But every time we emailed customer service, they not only assured us that our orders were already in production but they did so right away! We rest assured now that Printify receives our orders instantly and begins production right away. They ship out rather quickly! Customer service was awesome! And when our products arrived they were of the highest quality. We love everything about Printify and are looking forward to a long partnership with them.

Arteffekt

Just got my first samples. I’m really amazed, they do awesome job. Product quality is great! I was most impressed that the products were printed and shipped out next day. After I received the ship-out notification the package arrived 4 business days later. Everything is automated. I’m really happy about their service.

St Augustine Lions

Printify exceeded their promise on shipping. I got my two coffee mug samples in the mail in just two or three days in spite of Printify telling me the sample set (first set) can take 5- 7 days to ship (rather than the normal 3 - 5 days) since they have to review them for quality. I am so impressed with how nice the mugs are! They are absolutely beautiful. The speed of delivery gives me confidence to move forward with promoting these on my website. Great going Printify - I'm so glad you joined the Shopify community!

Vaping 5

so far so good! Looking forward to finding out how fast they ship! I have wanted a tshirt section for ages and am so happy this was fun and rather effortless. Looking forward also to having them upgrade it so you can edit after you make the collection (there's tons of way to edit your products- i mean go back like you were still working on the collection- they said this functionality is coming soon.) I also look forward to having some new products too. So far just doing the apparel and the mugs, so very cute and decently priced if you don't add a ton for commission.

Shock Theater Horror Art

Awesome, far surpasses the competition in pricing, product, customer service and ease of app. Really excited to move forward and forge a lasting relationship.