Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Beardlab

Incredibly easy to use.

Use it now and boost your product range with ease.

Forever Fab Boutique

Awesome app. Will recommend this to my friends. Takes care of all the hard part by listing everything you made in the store for you. Incredible!! Also the clothing is digital print which is really good. I received my sample in the mail today and i have to say i was not expecting such a great product! The store i actually run right now I couldn't incorporate your business into this niche, but I will start a new store so i can start producing my own designs using this company because the setup they use is incredible. It links all your product designs to your collections in every size and color with a click of the button. Awesome . All i ask is that you the company start looking into printing on the arms and neck area and you would run the entire web. :)

The Hippy Witch

So easy to use, everything's on the page with a couple of clicks. I only wish the phone case would allow you to flip the images lengthways not just widthways... Other then that I love it.

Southern Lucidity

This app is soooo easy to use and PLUS you don't have to copy and paste code! I LOVE IT!!! It does EVERYTHING for you!!! Developers...yall ROCK!

4given Apparel

So far, awesome! Being such a new store, we were naturally nervous that orders would be received and taken care of on time. But every time we emailed customer service, they not only assured us that our orders were already in production but they did so right away! We rest assured now that Printify receives our orders instantly and begins production right away. They ship out rather quickly! Customer service was awesome! And when our products arrived they were of the highest quality. We love everything about Printify and are looking forward to a long partnership with them.

Arteffekt

Just got my first samples. I’m really amazed, they do awesome job. Product quality is great! I was most impressed that the products were printed and shipped out next day. After I received the ship-out notification the package arrived 4 business days later. Everything is automated. I’m really happy about their service.

City Streets Bikes

I cannot recommend this app for some one who is serious about spending all the time required to open a legit store with a good possibility of making sales. I thought this was a good concept, but after spending many hours getting my store setup and looking right I soon realize this was a bad idea. I did a test sale to see how the process would work and to gage shipping times, because in the world of Amazon doing 2 day shipping to anywhere in the US customers expect fast shipping times. Considering how expensive the shipping costs are it is extremely slow, I made an order of 3 items around midnight on a Sunday and a full week later I only received one of them. I do not believe people shopping online is going to tolerate shipping so slow, they will buy once and never again. The product should be at the customer's door in no more than 5 days from order date (again just based off of current expectations with selling online). The other issue I had was if you look at the pricing you will be lucky to make $5 a T-Shirt (research on google don't take my word for it).
They also don't seem to be truthful in their advertising, they said when the product ships that it will have your company name on it, when I got my 1 item it said "Printify Fulfillment Mug Center" not my website name, the "Ship From:" was even misspelled as "Shipp From:", I brought this to the attention of Teresa at "Customer Service" among other thing and still have not gotten an explanation for this huge error. If customer's saw this I think your credibility will be immediately called into question.
If you plan on using this app you can try may be it will work better for you, but I suspect that what is going on is after they take your order Printify is not actually printing anything, they are outsourcing it to the lowest bidder and have no actual control on the printing and shipping, it would also explain the high prices since they are probably actually getting the T-Shirts for $5 but charging you almost $15, so they are more the middleman.
Lastly I gave this 2 stars and not 1 because I think their customer service was good enough and the app was good also, but you will have a lot of work to do if you plan on uploading to google shopping adding fields that does not exists.
Good luck and I hope this helps your decision making before you spend a lot of your time. I advise anyone to make sure you properly research before going into this or any other area.

St Augustine Lions

Printify exceeded their promise on shipping. I got my two coffee mug samples in the mail in just two or three days in spite of Printify telling me the sample set (first set) can take 5- 7 days to ship (rather than the normal 3 - 5 days) since they have to review them for quality. I am so impressed with how nice the mugs are! They are absolutely beautiful. The speed of delivery gives me confidence to move forward with promoting these on my website. Great going Printify - I'm so glad you joined the Shopify community!

Vaping 5

so far so good! Looking forward to finding out how fast they ship! I have wanted a tshirt section for ages and am so happy this was fun and rather effortless. Looking forward also to having them upgrade it so you can edit after you make the collection (there's tons of way to edit your products- i mean go back like you were still working on the collection- they said this functionality is coming soon.) I also look forward to having some new products too. So far just doing the apparel and the mugs, so very cute and decently priced if you don't add a ton for commission.

Shock Theater Horror Art

Awesome, far surpasses the competition in pricing, product, customer service and ease of app. Really excited to move forward and forge a lasting relationship.