Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

The Cosmic Soul Company

awsome and very easy to use! this is my go too!!!!!!! quality products for low prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you find our app easy to use and are happy with the selected products. :)

FruitfulWorks

After about a month of use, ordering several samples, and launching my first Shopify store, I am very impressed with how well things are going. I had one sample that had poor quality and Printify helped to resolve it quickly and the next sample was perfect. So far, the order processing has been smooth and I am excited about all of the possibilities going forward.

July 5, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying Printify, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you.

Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Ayahgotit

Very nice app needs for design but lacks the fonts Nd freedom of Printful I’d love to see them added

July 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you like our app, and we will definitely take into consideration your feedback regarding more fonts in our mockup generator.

Best of luck with your sales and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Fitnow Athletics

super good service easy to use and a lot of choices to make your print on demand business . A lot of products that you can customize and in different countries

July 1, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use - best of luck with your sales! :)

Fifth Dimension

Great app! Great variety of print providers. Wish there was more control with the process in regards to shop owner's customer service.

July 1, 2021

Big thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our range of products and print providers.
Best of luck with your sales and if you have any questions or additional feedback, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime, as it's highly appreciated and help us improve!

PONIARD Co.

it was absolutely unbelievable how extremely easy printful was to use. Love it! Amazing for first-timers and I recommend 100%.

June 25, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying Printify app, thanks for the review! Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

idnote records

I am blown away by how easy the design process is, the amazing 24/7 customer support that usually answers questions within 5 minutes, and the manufacturer / product selection. I have used other POD / MOD services in the past and Printify is hands down the way to go.

June 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

Barn Dog Tack

I am having a marvelous time with this app. This is the march I was looking for and it's so easy to sell.

June 19, 2021

Thank you for feedback! Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

GoldenDreamer.Net

I absolutely love this app! Expect another review from me! In the mean time go check out my e-commerce https://www.GoldenDreamer.net! ♥

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our services, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

Soulful Aesthetics

It's very easy to design and saves me some valuable time! I've only used it for tees so far, but I'm happy.

June 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use - best of luck with your sales! :)