Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

FIVE LAKES 80

I am getting ready to launch my store and working with Printify has been great, the customer service is awesome so far, really looking forward to getting started I have heard nothing but good things about them .Thanks

February 1, 2021

We're happy to hear that - thanks for the feedback! :)

Pirate's Secret

I am using Printify to design water bottles, accessories and t shirts for my business. It's working great. Still trying to integrate the shipping allowances but will figure it out soon.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat bubble if you need some additional help!

SpongeTees

The best POD app ever................................................................................

January 25, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thank you for being with us! :)

Atelier 468

I have just started using Printify in the past few weeks. There templates are super accurate and the entire interface is so easy to use. I have tried about 3-4 other print on demand companies and Printify is so far the easiest to use. They also answer questions pretty quickly!

January 20, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're finding our app useful to you - thanks for the feedback! :)

Arckon Store Ph

This app is so amazing and i love all about it it make my brand the best what i want it to be thanks for the producer

January 17, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you! :)

GoldenGepard

good price and the design of shirt was very easy and many more.. printify is the best super cheaper!!

January 15, 2021

Wise Earth Clothing

I am launching a print on demand list. The premium version is much cheaper than the other store and the ease of creating products is phenomial. The pricing is better as well!

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that! :)

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

I needed some shirts added that another provider did not offer. Printify has effectively fulfilled that need, with great results.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're delighted to hear that our service has been useful to you! :)

Kingdom Tribal Merch

Pretty Incredible!!!!! Quick, fast, and effective. I absolutely love the quality and customer care they provide.

December 29, 2020

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Thank you for being with us!

Apollo Tarot

Printify's interface and usage are a bit more complicated than it's major competitor, Printful, but it offers more options for products, and some have better quality than Printful. At the moment, I'm using both PODs, and also another one called Gooten. I think is important for Shopify owners to see which PODs offer the best prices, and quality, as it varies from each supplier. And in my case, I don't see a reason to stick with just one POD provider.

December 25, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated!