Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

MUSICA U

Outstanding customer service! Prompt, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I am a very satisfied customer.

March 11, 2021

We're happy to hear that - thank you very much for your feedback! :)

Become Transformed

I Love my experience using POD. The application is easy to follow and well created. The network is great.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for the review, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app!

Daisy Way

First time user and we needed help regarding billing and payment. Danica was tremendously helpful and clarified and showed screenshots to put to rest any concerns!!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Grand Essential

I used this app to help set up my store, the tools have been very convenient and useful. Printify has been the ideal app to help me scale my business up.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! :)

ImOnVacation

3.16.2021 Update:
I have currently been working with a Printify manager since my last review. I was able to get my site back up and running, and have been having open dialogue about some the technical issues I have been having. All of which have been addressed. I look forward to continuing my business relationship with Printify. 3.2.2021
I have been using this app for roughly six months. My experience at first was pretty good. However, since then I have had more than enough problems with the print providers sending products that have numerous printing errors. Mind you customer service has been great at getting reprints or refunds executed. However, this affects the overall experience my customer is receiving. Here recently I have had technical issues that has prevented me from making any sales and creating products. Again, customer service is great with responding regarding the status of my issue. Unfortunately, it is very frustrating when two weeks down the road I'm still receiving the same canned answer that "my issue has been escalated to the technical team". While I sit and wait for someone to get back to me regarding this issue, now I'm forced to decide whether to close the store and look elsewhere. I need a resolution now. Print on Demand is a novel concept and very helpful for a small business. This app could be a zillion times better if there were simple quality control checks before merchandise is sent out from the print provider, and that when technical issues arise, that a dedicated person would be assigned to help mitigate the problems immediately.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the problems have been resolved and that you've decided to continue your cooperation with us.

We appreciate your feedback on this, and we will continue to work to improve our processes.

Resinique Boutique

I have had an excellent experience with Printify. They have been incredible with communication whenever I've had questions, and the integration is seemless. I'm happy with the print quality and am glad I have the opportunity to choose the printing company. I think they are just great!

March 1, 2021

We're happy to hear that - thank you very much for your feedback! :)

JJ'sWorld Wide Shopping

I just started using this app so I don't know to much about it accept that I am so impressed with the customer service that I'm getting at 3am EST. And the app is user friendly that makes it so much easier for me as compared to other that I was trying to use. Thanks you guys are great.

February 26, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thanks for the review! :)

Not Healthy Clothing

affordable products, fast turnaround time, flexible policy when one manufacturer is down, orders are automatically rerouted elsewhere

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

whisperthrash

It really is an amazing app. Many features to grow your business and many helpful tips. Pricing is good and really helpful for small businesses.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I continue to use Printify for Canvas. I highly recommend Circle Graphics provider as the quality remains high and the price is cheaper than other providers. I get good reviews from Customers :)

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Printify for your canvas products!