Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Eleventh Option

Printify is a great app, it's easy to use and navigate as well as good customer service. Only once have I needed to contact their customer services and they replied very quickly and sorted out the problem with ease. I would recommend printify because of it's simplicity and it is easy to use.

November 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our customer support managed to assist you accordingly and we will definitely make sure that they get the recognition they deserve. Good luck with your sales in the future!

ecoeqo

This app works very well, just as you’d expect. The only thing I dislike is the inability to combine suppliers into a single product, this means I’ve had to create a separate page for each. Just makes my UI slightly more clunky. In terms of printing quality:speed it’s been great so far!

October 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our quality met your expectations, and we will take into consideration your suggestion regarding combining the suppliers.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

Rocco'Shop

The app is very good and user friendly. Every once in awhile there might be something that doesn't work quite right with it, but Printify is quick to address the problem. Their support is very good, with a quick response rate.

October 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our support service and we will keep working hard to make sure that no errors occur on our platform.

Everything Hippo

9/4 Update To Review =================
After posting my review, I was contacted by a couple of people from Printify. One of them is Uyen a Merchant Success Manager. She shared the efforts the company is making to meet the challenges that rapid growth has created. Its nice to see a company listen and care enough to respond when a customer has an issue. Uyen has been awesome. She brought together resources inside Printify to help me resolve some challenges and to make expert suggestions about options and alternatives. She is dedicated to making sure i get what I need from Printify to help my business thrive. Kudos to Uyen and Printify for their focus on customer success.

As a small business, I too get overwhelmed with the challenges of growing my business and maintaining great customer service. A good business doesnt make excuses, acknowledges their challenges, and works to meet their customer's needs in spite of obstacles. Printify falls in this category. I plan to stick with them and grow with them as my business finds its own path to success. I have updated my rating to 4 stars. The 5th stars will come when my publishing times are consistently under a minute! :)
==========================
ORIGINAL REVIEW - I am sad that I have to leave this review about Printify. There are good products there. The UI is Pretty Good. The people are overworked constantly but still remain very professional. However this is poorly run and managed business. (are you listening exec management team??) Their infrastructure is constantly overwhelmed as users publish their products. I have been # 250 in the Que to get my update rendered and published. It took over an hour!!! Hey, CIO, newsflash, buy some more infrastructure. The knowledge base is superficial. Nothing more than a few basic instructions that most users will figure out on their own in a few days. Vendor support is typing into the chat bot and hoping that someone will see it and have time to respond. There are NO bulk editing tools so if you have a lot of product it can be very time consuming to make large scale updates.

Its kind of the Wild Wild West here. You better be pretty self-sufficient to flourish. And if you can be, you will find great people, a pretty good UI (at least compared to the competition) and a decent product selection. They deserve a company that can figure out how to handle their business.

August 29, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but our team is already on this case and we will do everything we can to make things right for you. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

OM Town

MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE THAN PRINTFUL, AND QUALITY IS BETTER THAN CUSTOMCAT!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The only drawback is that if you don't have a graphic designer to help you out (I don't), lots of designs will have poor resolution or dpi, so you'll have to keep scaling down an image, until it becomes tiny which doesn't work. Some help in that would be appreciated.

July 26, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you like our products and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future. We noted down your commend about the designs and will work on finding a solution with the team. Cheers!

Jbthecameragod

The quality and detail they have is fantastic. If something you try to print is low quality, they won't even put it into production, which I like! One thing they could improve on though is product selection

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly adding new products – 5-10 products a month. We hope you had time to fill our Product Vote Survey 2019 and tell us what products you want us to add. If you have more product recommendations, please send them to merchantsupport@printify.com

FabulousVibes

Beach towels are thinner than usual (I'm told some prefer this, because it brings down shipping costs) and there were some print issues. But Printify customer service is great and they offered replacements immediately.

Duo2 Shop

love the app, easy to install, support respond quickly. The only downside is it can only upload one shirt style. To do more than one style you have to manually copy and paste.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your good words! If I understood correctly, you want different designs for the same product, you can do that by unlocking different artwork feature. More on how to do that you can read it here: https://help.printify.com/embroidery/how-to-create-a-single-product-with-different-designs.

If you have any other questions or need for tips, just let our merchant support know at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Lumi Prints

Printify is great for most things and has a nice clean UI and good customer service, but the embroidery on the hats and beanies were a bit lackluster, I wasn't impressed by the quality. Overall though one of the better POD companies out there.

Olympian Bitcoin

A decent and useful app for your store. Sometimes you run into some problems but nothing major that cannot be solved after some digging. You can visit our OlympianBitcoin.Store and get acquainted with the quality!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8