Printify: Print on Demand , 2.722 Rezensionen

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2020

The service is great, and the products are great. The issues I have is that the product design interface is kind of flimsy. I can't click any up and down arrows to precisely move a design on a print area template. They used to have that feature recently, and now it's gone. Secondly, their pricing interface when creating products has changed. Instead of showing everything at once, the price, profit, and profit margin are condensed into a dropdown menu, which is too much back and forth, especially if you have a product with several variants. Third, the design interface has features that disappear, like the click and drag resizing tool and the rotation tool, whenever a design is made larger. Another thing that I would add is that the website in general is very hard to look at because they put very light pale grey text on top of a white background, and very, very white products showing on a white background and I am straining to see stuff on the website. It needs to have more contrast to be able to see things easier. As for order placement I was upset when they could not be able to cancel an order for me when I accidentally selected the wrong size, and I tried to cancel it within one minute of placing it. They told me there was nothing they could do. I said that I would go ahead and accept it and maybe I can have a little something extra anyway. When I received it, it was printed the wrong way, and they gave me a refund. The good things about Printify are it's product choices. Printify has a wide range of products that exceed the product choices of their competitors. If you're looking for a high quality print service to integrate with a Shopify website, Printify is great. As for some of the errors I mentioned earlier, I do hope that they get fixed, as it's making product creation a little difficult.

Bigfoot Paintings by Michael Wawrzyniec
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 2. November 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Michael! One of our managers will be in touch to further discuss the problems you were having - we'd like to pinpoint the issue so that our team can fix it!

Bearbeitet am 10. November 2020

Overall i'm very satisfied with Printify. I get quality printed products with my designs that I am proud to sell and the shipping is very fast. On the very rare occasion that I needed to get in touch with customer support, I was disappointed with the response time. However, I appreciate the follow up service they provided which shows they care and I sincerely hope they improve on this going forward because everything else is perfect so far.

HAUTE GLAM DESIGN
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 14. Oktober 2020

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! Support response time reduction is one of our priorities and improvements will be made!

18. Juli 2018

Best POD App I've ever Used So Far

Iconochichi
25. Juni 2017

Easy to use, lots of options, quality materials.

Littlebirddesigns
11. März 2021

Wow this has been the BEST customer service experience I have ever received. I had soo many questions and issues to resolve when just learning how to become a seller and sue their platform, and they always got back to me quickly with expert advice. I am honestly impressed at how good their customer service via text chat is. Any issue you have be sure that they will help you resolve it quick.

EternalArtSupply
Printify hat geantwortet 12. März 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! :)

16. Mai 2022

Really great stuff, just add a color swatch for the love of god just like some circles with the colors inside of it

Lost Anime
Nordmazedonien
Printify hat geantwortet 18. Mai 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Our platform is constantly improving as everything our merchants love to see is being added in the time being. We are so happy to see you are enjoying our service. Wishing you all the best!

24. Mai 2018

I am basing this on Use as I haven't seen the quality ( other reviews I have checked say Printify were very good quality) There ease of up loading and designing is very good

Bundlerama
Irland
8. Februar 2023

The fact that I can connect it to my store already deserve +3 stars :D well detailed website and easy to understand. Thank you for your service Printify, you made my buisness grow and easier :D

My Vision Shop
Rumänien
Printify hat geantwortet 8. Februar 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with Printify and that our platform has helped your business grow and become easier to manage. We're dedicated to providing our customers with the best service possible, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
We are sorry to hear that you could not connect your store with our platform. We will look into this and get in touch with you shortly.

24. Januar 2020

Great app so far. The test items we got were top quality, arrived timely, and the printing was excellent. Reliability will be key for our new store. Thanks

LanOso
11. September 2022

Going be a lasting investor of the app. I'm satisfied that out of all the apps I've be through this one has rejected my idea's. Thank you. Keep this app up-to-date plz. Thank you for your time.

AykilliesHeall
Printify hat geantwortet 12. September 2022

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!
We appreciate your trust in us, and we promise that we will keep improving our service. Wishing you all the success!