Rezensionen (5.903)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. April 2024

I didn't know I had 2 accounts by mistake and could not figure why my apps were deleted Adrian from PRINTIFY was extremely diligent and patient with me. I was extremely frustrated, but she was so kind and realized the issue and was quick to resolve.

ShaElegance
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Delighted to hear that Adrian did such a great job. Thank you for your review! 😊

17. Mai 2024

I haven't received my sample products in the mail yet (literally just ordered them) but so far I'm very impressed with how easy it is to create a product. I am not very tech savvy and I was able to create a phone case with my design on it in just a couple minutes! Really excited to see how my designs turn out!

Anna Madrid
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

It's fantastic to hear. Thank you for your positive review! 🤗

18. April 2024

This app is very beginner friendly if you're just starting your business. There are subscriptions but there is also a free option, for those who are sure yet. This app can connect to your shopify store making it easy to build products and upload them.

BlezzedVibez.com
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 22. April 2024

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

30. März 2024

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a print-on-demand provider. The website is easy to navigate, the editing software is well laid out and it offers every option to make your design stand out. Printify informs you of all upcoming changes so you aren't left out of the loop. I highly recommend this platform as I've had a wonderful experience.

The Boatswains Hole
Printify hat geantwortet 1. April 2024

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation, it means the world to us! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

23. April 2024

Honestly if you already know how to make your own website or design this isn't for you but for people like me this is so cool to have I love the professionalism & attention to detail

Stay At Your Home
Printify hat geantwortet 27. April 2024

Thank you for your review! 💛

3. April 2024

Customer service is excellent, any time I need something they are right here to help and assist with all my questions. And every request I have they deal with it right away and take care of it completely!!! amazing

ClassicMerch
Kroatien
Printify hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Top-notch support is what we strive for. Thank you for your positive review! 🌟

27. April 2024

This app is very user friendly and they have great support when you need help as well as really helpful videos to learn the different things you need to do when having an online storefront. :)

Search Scripture
4 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 💛

8. Mai 2024

I love Printify, I have been using for over a year now and I have no plans on leaving. Easy to use and great support. I would recommend them to anyone that asks.

Carbone's Marketplace
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 13. Mai 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and enjoy services provided by our support team. 😊

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 🤗

23. April 2024

Printify (POD) is super user-friendly. Before launching our business we were having some big issues regarding product development and procurement and finding Printify was crucial to get the ball rolling. We are very happy with the experience and service provided.

Anabstract
5 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 27. April 2024

We're really thrilled to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

30. März 2024

I've had mostly good experiences with Printify. There are a few things that could be improved with the app, but overall I have been happy with it. Customer service team is cool... Always friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.

Backae The House
12 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 1. April 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙

Top-notch support is what we strive for! 🚀😊