Rezensionen (6.269)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Juni 2024

So, i have been testing Printify for about 8 months now. Made 300 templates got my craft down pact. If you want high quality printed canvas pr POD, anything you need to start and be successful. They have the Printify Premium. It gets you 20% of production of those templates. Its all free so this is a choice but i highly recommend it. Theres many reasons why you shuld choose this platform, but the best one is POD, and the range of locations. You can make a product in USA, for locals. And evan Australia to sell inperson. Theres also the opportunity for a free Pop up ,printify.me store and that is a game changer, if you wish to learn, install they have a wide range of workshops, it dose pay to use the AI, art gen for anything.
If you need a referral hit me up on Diz.Dis

Diz-Dis
Australien
10 tage mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 26. Juni 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means the world to us! 😊

11. Juni 2024

FIX THE MOBILE APP PLEASE CANT CHANGE SHIRT COLOR

pass the sticks
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

Thank you for letting us know! 🤗

27. April 2024

This app is very user friendly and they have great support when you need help as well as really helpful videos to learn the different things you need to do when having an online storefront. :)

Search Scripture
4 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 💛

6. Juli 2024

Easy to use & navigate. Support team is super helpful if you ever need to contact them!

Sports Zone Spectra
5 monate mit der App
10. April 2024

I didn't know I had 2 accounts by mistake and could not figure why my apps were deleted Adrian from PRINTIFY was extremely diligent and patient with me. I was extremely frustrated, but she was so kind and realized the issue and was quick to resolve.

ShaElegance
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Delighted to hear that Adrian did such a great job. Thank you for your review! 😊

25. Juni 2024

Printify is excellent. Just had my first order with my Shopify store and Printify received the order as expected and has gone to production. Very happy.

Murphy Morgan Gifts
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 26. Juni 2024

Congratulations on your first sale! Here's to many more! ⭐️

23. April 2024

Printify (POD) is super user-friendly. Before launching our business we were having some big issues regarding product development and procurement and finding Printify was crucial to get the ball rolling. We are very happy with the experience and service provided.

Anabstract
5 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 27. April 2024

We're really thrilled to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

5. Juni 2024

Love the platform! Have never had an issue. Thanks Guys!

Montana's Heart Gift and Apparel Boutique
4 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

It's fantastic to hear. Thank you for your review! 😊

10. Juni 2024

It’s amazing! I love how user friendly everything is!

Love Che Bella Co
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💛

29. April 2024

It is a very user friendly to design and make products. Seller or Merchant platform could become greater by exporting product details to a spreadsheet for integration to other platforms like Amazon which to date it doesn't have. Also Pop Up store could move from the Beta Phase to a more enriching online display store platform.

oldskuul
2 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! 😊