Rezensionen (5.900)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Mai 2024

I had a little trouble getting used to the product editor because it didn't seem logical in some spots but have learned how to use to complete my primary mission, so am now very happy with your system — until I find something else that doesn't make sense to me. Keep up the good work!

50FunFacts.com
9 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, we're always happy to help!

26. Mai 2024

This app has been upgraded with relevant AI tools and information for easy navigation was provided too. I'm impressed with the new improvements. I enjoy my experience, using the app.

reallyposhgifts
Kanada
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

Bearbeitet am 2. Juni 2024

I’m thrilled to share that my first sale has come through, and it’s all thanks to Printify! Connecting Printify to my Shopify store was seamless, and the platform's ease of use made the process incredibly straightforward. The quality of the products and the variety available have really impressed my customers. This milestone wouldn't have been possible without the reliable support and great services provided by Printify. For anyone looking to venture into print-on-demand, I highly recommend giving Printify a try. Thank you, Printify, for helping me get noticed and achieve my first sale!

EbOakE Creations
Australien
4 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 🤩

30. April 2024

This is one wide and varied VERSATILE app and programme to use. Takes a short time to get your head around how it works and connects to the shop but both work very well. Edits for tees and hoodies are way better than most apps, easy to navigate and edit for designs, great options for how it will look in the long run, check out and paying system as well as editing shop costs ect all very simple to use. A huge array of products for you and new editions arriving all the time. Upload and refresh time is also very good when updating products. A few more local manufactures would be good to keep the overall delivery cost down but otherwise very good.

TheShallowSouls
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

30. April 2024

Just started using Printify and it seems easy to design on and integrate into my shopify store

Lavender Oak Apparel
Kanada
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 🤗

13. April 2024

So easy to use & set up & literally within a few hours I had merchandise fully branded & ready to sell to the public, I really can't say anything bad about the experience so far .. can't believe I didn't do this yrs ago

System 6 productions
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 18. April 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 😊

17. April 2024

I have been using Printify for my custom printing needs, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The customer service at Printify is always on point. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's refreshing to work with a company that values its customers and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. With Printify, I feel confident that my orders are in good hands, and I look forward to continuing to use their platform for my printing projects. Highly recommend!

PeachEProductions
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the provided services. Top-notch support is what we strive for! 😊

Thank you for your review! 💙

29. April 2024

I am completely happy with the new products that printify offers. I also feel that the app tells me exactly what I need to know to create a top notch design.

Hailtothesnail
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy offered products. Thank you for your review! 😊

13. April 2024

Powerful, easy to set up and customize, and great additional affiliate apps for more options and deeper customization. Publishing products is simple and updates easy. Support for media advertising through Evanto, for example make it easy to hit a niche design.

Lake Washington Premier FC
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 18. April 2024

Thank you for your review, it means the world to us! 😊

All the best! 💙

26. April 2024

The Printify app is intuitive and easy to use. it has a great range of products to showcase your art and creativity. it offers excellent support resources and useful insights on how to grow your brand and business.

mosiwood
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Printify hat geantwortet 28. April 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your positive review! 😊

All the best! 💛