Reseñas (6.273)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de mayo de 2024

It's good, but the payment was not clear to us when we linked it to shopify. Our firat order was late because of it. It should be mentioned that printify needs to get paid before sending vs we thought they'd take the costs from our shopify account.

Dreams On Kanvas
Kuwait
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review!

Our payment process is explained here - https://help.printify.com/hc/en-us/articles/4483601124113-How-does-the-payment-process-work

In case any further assistance is necessary, you can reach out to our support team at any time! 😊

13 de abril de 2024

Seems simple to set up so far, intuitive enough. Lots more to learn . Having issues connecting to Google drive to access designs however. I had to download to desktop. Not a great long term solution.

Enigmatic Emporium
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 18 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

15 de mayo de 2024

the uploading continues to have many delays and slow responses very frustrating when uploading multiple designs. Even after refreshing or logging back in still continues.

Soulshine Designs Co
11 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review!

This tends to happen due to connectivity issues or high user activity. Our support team will reach out to you directly to explain this in detail.

11 de abril de 2024

i would recommend this app to my friends & colleagues because its easy to use & this app has affordable products & clothes. We can easily find our sizes & colours.

My Store
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
28 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 😊

1 de abril de 2024

Easy to use. Allows me to bring my ideas to life. Gives me so many options to explore and make a good income.

Emunah
Kenia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 4 de abril de 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 💙

15 de abril de 2024

It's a bit hard trying to navigate the system, but i'm trying to understand it.

Uncanny Couture Designz
21 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 18 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and assist you properly.

11 de junio de 2024

It's a little complicated until you add a few items to your store.

On Your Own Timing
Canadá
2 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 13 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're always happy to help!

30 de marzo de 2024

It's great and has a lot of variety but sometimes kicks me out when I am creating a product

Chan DeLair
3 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 1 de abril de 2024

20 de junio de 2024

Ok, when not needing an update. The items are good quality but the print of the items leaves more to be desired.

Homestead Handy
8 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 26 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your honest review! 💛

20 de abril de 2024

I'm still figuring it out but im slowly getting it

Judahubmerch
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 22 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to us at any time. We're always happy to help! 💙