Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 80% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de enero de 2024

Printify is very easy to use and their customer service has been very responsive when I've had any issues. The pricing can take a bit to understand when it comes to the profit margin. You have to remember to add the production price and shipping price to determine what you're actual profit will be. It would help if the profit would be based off the shipping and production price combined.

Wrighteous Wear
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your review 😊! We appreciate your positive feedback about Printify's ease of use and responsive customer service. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts on the pricing aspect. Your suggestion about basing the profit on the combined shipping and production price is valuable feedback. We'll certainly take it into consideration as we strive to improve our platform. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to let us know. All the best 🚀!

25 de enero de 2024

The service reps in Chat are always super helpful and resourceful, or promise to get back. Frank Evans and Ian Nate your service is much appreciated. I gave 4 stars because of frustration with a function in my account not working when I received an email to annouce it.

KerryLeeArtGiftShop
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 29 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your review. Delighted to hear that Frank and Ian were helpful and resourceful.

In case any assistance is necessary in the future, feel free to reach out to us at any time! 🌟

2 de febrero de 2024

What a great app to get the ball rolling on the back end of things. This experience has been so much more than I expected or understand but following the step by step directions has allowed me to push past my fear of failure and keep going.

My only wish is that the picture options were better.

Voice of mom and kids designs.
17 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for your review! Delighted to hear that the experience exceeded your expectations.

Best of the luck in your future business endeavors! 🚀😊

11 de diciembre de 2023

Very good and intuitive integration with Shopify! Customer Service is very good too, really. I think there are still some things to improve for a better user experience but generally I am very satisfied at the moment (apart one bug reported and not solved). Thank you

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 17 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback 🌟! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the seamless integration with Shopify and appreciate the kudos for our support team. Your satisfaction means a lot to us. We're committed to enhancing the user experience, and we've noted your bug report for further improvement. If you have any specific details or updates on the bug, please feel free to share them with the support team. Cheers to your success with Printify 🎉🛍️!

28 de diciembre de 2023

The app doesn’t have all the capabilities as the browser version, but it does do the basic functions well. I had interaction with a live agent via the chat feature and she was able to quickly and efficiently solve the issues I presented. I appreciate the prompt service.

Aly Kat
4 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 31 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for your feedback 🌟! We're glad to hear that our platform is performing well. To enhance your experience further, we'd love to learn more about the features that did not work in the browser version. Could you please provide more details using this form: [https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA]? Your insights are invaluable, and we're committed to addressing any concerns you may have.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We look forward to receiving your feedback 🌟!

14 de diciembre de 2023

Printify is absolutely the best. Hands down, end of story. However because shopify only allows 100 shipping profiles, the perfect implementation of shipping profiles from printify are rendered useless on shopify. This is why the app is only 4 stars.

To make printify infinitely more usable on shopify, they need to either:
1. lift the shipping profile limit.
2. pass the profiles at the product level, and we simply reference the printify profiles.

#2 above is far superior because it would be extremely efficient, instead of repeating profiles for each account.

#1 above is exceedingly easy to do, and would only require more lines in a database (very low overhead). However shopify is unwilling for no good reason.

Only printify is responsive and sensible enough to initiate the fix. The other party is hopeless. They must insist on it as part of the relationship.

Creative Panoply
8 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 17 de diciembre de 2023

We truly appreciate your kind words and your valuable feedback regarding the shipping profiles on Shopify. We understand the limitations posed by the platform, and your suggestions are insightful. We're constantly working to enhance the Printify experience, and your input is crucial. While some factors may be beyond our control, we'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant product teams. Your insights are essential in helping us improve and enhance the Printify experience. Thank you for choosing Printify, and if you have further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. All the best 🌟🚀!

26 de diciembre de 2023

Great product selection. My only issue is the products can take a long time to publish and sometimes fail to publish and have to be reattempted.

RapidLogo
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 31 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🌟! We're glad you appreciate our product selection. We apologize for the inconvenience you've faced with the publishing process. We're constantly improving our platform, and your feedback helps us refine our services. If you encounter any further issues or have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you. All the best 🚀!

6 de enero de 2024

Amber was a great help, even though I didn't catch on all at once, she was patient and waited.

SoulCellar294
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience 🌟! We're delighted to hear that Amber provided you with great assistance. Your feedback means a lot to us. If you ever need more help, we're here. All the best 🤗 🚀 !

24 de enero de 2024

It is super easy to use and has great possibilities, so far just a few hiccups, hope they are sorted

D&D DEZIGNZ
Jamaica
24 días usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your review, it's highly appreciated! Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use.

In case something hasn't been addressed, or in case there is anything else we can do for you, let us know, our support team will be more than happy to help. 😊

Fecha de modificación: 23 de noviembre de 2023

Shopify doesn't convert the prices I get from Printify, but I've had help with that. Printify should be working on a solution, until they do, I'd give 4 stars ;)

Fermette Douce Sérénité
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 12 de noviembre de 2023

We're sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing with price conversion 😔. We understand the frustration, and we want to assure you that we're here to help find a solution or provide a workaround. Our team will be in touch with you shortly to understand your specific situation and work towards resolving the issues. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your patience as we address these matters. If you have any additional details or concerns, please feel free to share them, and we'll do our best to assist you. Thank you for your understanding. 🙏