Reseñas (6.205)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de junio de 2024

I am a pure consumer and not a sales person in anyway shape or form but I have alway had ideas of things that could sell. This platform makes it so very easy to setup and get going.

Original Output
Printify respondió 26 de junio de 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use!

Thank you for your review! 💙

13 de junio de 2024

I've been using the Printify app on Shopify for months now, and it has been a game-changer for my online store. The integration is seamless, making it incredibly easy to create and sell custom products without any hassle. The variety of high-quality products available is impressive, and the print quality always exceeds my expectations. Customer support is responsive and helpful, addressing any issues promptly. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to expand their product offerings effortlessly!

Verbutech
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 17 de junio de 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy our services so much. Thank you for your review! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

23 de mayo de 2024

I had a little trouble getting used to the product editor because it didn't seem logical in some spots but have learned how to use to complete my primary mission, so am now very happy with your system — until I find something else that doesn't make sense to me. Keep up the good work!

50FunFacts.com
9 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, we're always happy to help!

26 de mayo de 2024

This app has been upgraded with relevant AI tools and information for easy navigation was provided too. I'm impressed with the new improvements. I enjoy my experience, using the app.

reallyposhgifts
Canadá
Printify respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

Fecha de modificación: 2 de junio de 2024

I’m thrilled to share that my first sale has come through, and it’s all thanks to Printify! Connecting Printify to my Shopify store was seamless, and the platform's ease of use made the process incredibly straightforward. The quality of the products and the variety available have really impressed my customers. This milestone wouldn't have been possible without the reliable support and great services provided by Printify. For anyone looking to venture into print-on-demand, I highly recommend giving Printify a try. Thank you, Printify, for helping me get noticed and achieve my first sale!

EbOakE Creations
4 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 🤩

7 de julio de 2024

super easy to use from start to finish of account setup and product creation. so many options to choose from. make connecting stores so simple, just a click of a button.

tg teez n tingz
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

This is one wide and varied VERSATILE app and programme to use. Takes a short time to get your head around how it works and connects to the shop but both work very well. Edits for tees and hoodies are way better than most apps, easy to navigate and edit for designs, great options for how it will look in the long run, check out and paying system as well as editing shop costs ect all very simple to use. A huge array of products for you and new editions arriving all the time. Upload and refresh time is also very good when updating products. A few more local manufactures would be good to keep the overall delivery cost down but otherwise very good.

TheShallowSouls
Reino Unido
Printify respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

30 de abril de 2024

Just started using Printify and it seems easy to design on and integrate into my shopify store

Lavender Oak Apparel
Canadá
Printify respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 🤗

17 de mayo de 2024

I haven't received my sample products in the mail yet (literally just ordered them) but so far I'm very impressed with how easy it is to create a product. I am not very tech savvy and I was able to create a phone case with my design on it in just a couple minutes! Really excited to see how my designs turn out!

Anna Madrid
Printify respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

It's fantastic to hear. Thank you for your positive review! 🤗

12 de mayo de 2024

Using Printify for my print-on-demand needs has been a breeze! Their user-friendly platform made it simple for me to create and customize products to my liking. The quality of the items exceeded my expectations, and the printing was crisp and vibrant. The best part? The quick turnaround time meant my customers received their orders promptly, leading to positive reviews and repeat business. With Printify, I've been able to turn my creative ideas into tangible products without any hassle, making it a truly positive experience that I'll continue to rely on.

Aadus fashion
India
Printify respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review, it means the world to us! 😊

Delighted to hear that you enjoy offered services!