Reseñas (6.273)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de julio de 2024

The best customer service! You get what you pay for and everyone is always so helpful. Highly recommend!

A1 Aerials, LLC
5 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

I am completely happy with the new products that printify offers. I also feel that the app tells me exactly what I need to know to create a top notch design.

Hailtothesnail
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy offered products. Thank you for your review! 😊

18 de abril de 2024

This app is very beginner friendly if you're just starting your business. There are subscriptions but there is also a free option, for those who are sure yet. This app can connect to your shopify store making it easy to build products and upload them.

BlezzedVibez.com
4 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 22 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

8 de mayo de 2024

Printify is a popular platform that allows you to create and sell custom products without needing to hold any inventory yourself. Here's a summary of what users find appealing about Printify:

Free to use: Printify offers a free plan that lets you design and sell products without any upfront costs.
Wide variety of products: They have a large catalog of over 900 products you can customize, from t-shirts and mugs to phone cases and home decor.
Easy to use: Their platform is designed to be user-friendly, with tools to help you create mockups and integrate your store with other platforms.
Competitive pricing: Printify offers competitive pricing on its products, so you can potentially set healthy profit margins.
Global reach: They have a network of printing partners around the world, which can help you fulfill orders internationally.

Click & Covet
Rumanía
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means the world to us! 💙

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

26 de abril de 2024

The Printify app is intuitive and easy to use. it has a great range of products to showcase your art and creativity. it offers excellent support resources and useful insights on how to grow your brand and business.

mosiwood
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 28 de abril de 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your positive review! 😊

All the best! 💛

17 de abril de 2024

I have been using Printify for my custom printing needs, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The customer service at Printify is always on point. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's refreshing to work with a company that values its customers and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. With Printify, I feel confident that my orders are in good hands, and I look forward to continuing to use their platform for my printing projects. Highly recommend!

PeachEProductions
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 19 de abril de 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the provided services. Top-notch support is what we strive for! 😊

Thank you for your review! 💙

23 de abril de 2024

I can't praise Printify enough! This app has completely transformed the way I do business. As a small business owner, finding high-quality print-on-demand services that integrate seamlessly with my online store was a game-changer, and Printify delivered on all fronts.

First off, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. I was able to set up my products and designs without any hassle, and the platform guides you through the entire process step by step. The variety of products available for customization is impressive, ensuring that I can offer my customers exactly what they're looking for.

One of the things I appreciate most about Printify is the quality of their products. From apparel to accessories, every item I've ordered has exceeded my expectations. The printing is crisp and durable, and the materials are top-notch. My customers have been thrilled with their purchases, and that's invaluable to me as a business owner.

Another standout feature of Printify is their customer support. Any time I've had a question or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's clear that they genuinely care about their users' success and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure a positive experience.

Overall, I can't recommend Printify highly enough. Whether you're just starting out or looking to streamline your existing print-on-demand operations, this app is an absolute must-have. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

A to Z Online Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 27 de abril de 2024

Oh, wow, thank you for your positive and honest review, it means the world to us! 🤩

It's really fantastic to hear that you enjoy the provided services and offered products.

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

10 de julio de 2024

The ease of using the app to create custom prints.

dollarregistry1
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

I love how easy it is to add my designs and push products to my store. The pricing is pretty fair and the shipping is fast!

Goth Unicorn
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Printify respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and enjoy the affordable pricing! 😊

Thank you for your review! 💙

9 de julio de 2024

I'm just starting out, but it has been very easy to create new products and link them to my Shopify store.

Buck The Government