Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 avril 2024

So easy to use & set up & literally within a few hours I had merchandise fully branded & ready to sell to the public, I really can't say anything bad about the experience so far .. can't believe I didn't do this yrs ago

System 6 productions
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 18 avril 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 😊

30 mars 2024

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a print-on-demand provider. The website is easy to navigate, the editing software is well laid out and it offers every option to make your design stand out. Printify informs you of all upcoming changes so you aren't left out of the loop. I highly recommend this platform as I've had a wonderful experience.

The Boatswains Hole
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 1 avril 2024

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation, it means the world to us! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

13 avril 2024

Powerful, easy to set up and customize, and great additional affiliate apps for more options and deeper customization. Publishing products is simple and updates easy. Support for media advertising through Evanto, for example make it easy to hit a niche design.

Lake Washington Premier FC
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 18 avril 2024

Thank you for your review, it means the world to us! 😊

All the best! 💙

13 mars 2024

This app is user-friendly. Love the detail to add product and upload images. So far so good!

Fancy Eco
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 15 mars 2024

It's fantastic to hear that. Thank you, we appreciate it! 💙

10 avril 2024

I didn't know I had 2 accounts by mistake and could not figure why my apps were deleted Adrian from PRINTIFY was extremely diligent and patient with me. I was extremely frustrated, but she was so kind and realized the issue and was quick to resolve.

ShaElegance
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 12 avril 2024

Delighted to hear that Adrian did such a great job. Thank you for your review! 😊

9 mars 2024

Printify Print on Demand allows me to easily put designs on t-shirts and other products, at an affordable price. Their customer service has always been helpful at answering questions. Thanks for being a part of my small business!

ShopMaryLanell
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 10 mars 2024

Thrilled to hear that you enjoy affordable pricing and service provided by our support team!

Thank you for your review! 😊

3 avril 2024

Customer service is excellent, any time I need something they are right here to help and assist with all my questions. And every request I have they deal with it right away and take care of it completely!!! amazing

ClassicMerch
Croatie
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 4 avril 2024

Top-notch support is what we strive for. Thank you for your positive review! 🌟

30 mars 2024

I've had mostly good experiences with Printify. There are a few things that could be improved with the app, but overall I have been happy with it. Customer service team is cool... Always friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.

Backae The House
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 1 avril 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙

Top-notch support is what we strive for! 🚀😊

23 mars 2024

Due to the support I receive alone from Printify, I will NEVER leave. Most POD don't offer this ( I know this from experience).

Thanks for supporting us!

The Christian Boho
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 27 mars 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it's really amazing to hear! 🚀😊

All the best! 🌟

2 avril 2024

So far so good! User friendly and they just added more products! Excited to see where Printify takes my business!

Vibes by Bree
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 4 avril 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊