Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 avril 2024

In three month's I have gone from someone who knows nothing about e-commerce to someone who has a website, a Printify account and a Shopify store. I am not a young woman either. I now have 300 plus wonderful items to sell and that is where I am at. I'm about to launch on Etsy via my Printify/Shopify. I'm ready for the next stage of the journey - and that is hopefully making another income stream. So, this review is for Printify - whose App/Website has been very informative and user friendly. Today was the first day I have contact customer services on an online chat. Jax was very friendly and very helpful indeed. If you're thinking of using Printify, just don't think about it - do it!!!

NaturalBornFusion Designs
Royaume-Uni
Printify a répondu 4 avril 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means a lot! 🌟

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 🚀😊

23 mars 2024

I've been using Printify for a while to realise my designs. I haven't had the experience yet of actually selling through Printify (as we aren't live yet), but the design and setup process is super organic and easy!

looterzavenue
Irlande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 27 mars 2024

Thank you for your review! 💙

15 mars 2024

I love this app and all the products they have for drop shipping. They always added new products. I also love the look. So easy and user friendly.

HABITS Tarot
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

16 mars 2024

I may say its better or worse in a couple of days but right now leaning the plaform very easy and I like how its set up

Ava Yvonne Giftwear
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

5 avril 2024

I'm new to Printify but so far my experience has been great! The website is easy to use, I'm able to quickly upload and save designs, and everything syncs well. I'm excited to continue growing my product list with Printify!

The Painted Barn Studio
Printify a répondu 7 avril 2024

It's amazing to hear, thank you for your review! 💙

21 mars 2024

Customer service through the chat was super helpful for a beginner like me and set my mind at rest knowing I could contact them at any time and they would sort my issues out with no extensive wait times. Definitely would recommend.

Chill World Beats
Australie
Printify a répondu 26 mars 2024

Delighted to hear that our support team is doing such a great job!

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 🌟

5 avril 2024

I've been using Printify for my print-on-demand needs for several months now, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The platform is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for me to design and customize products to my exact specifications. The range of products available is impressive, and I love that I can choose from a variety of high-quality brands.

What sets Printify apart for me is their seamless integration with multiple print providers, which ensures fast and reliable fulfillment. I've never had any issues with orders being delayed or mishandled, and my customers are always thrilled with the quality of the products they receive.

Another aspect of Printify that I appreciate is their excellent customer support. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Printify to anyone looking for a reliable print-on-demand service. Whether you're a small business owner or a creative entrepreneur, Printify makes it easy to bring your designs to life and deliver top-notch products to your customers.

Rebellious Primrose
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 7 avril 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means the world to us! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

14 février 2024

They have provided outstanding support when using their tools over and over again. I'm impressed; other companies could take a few lessons from them to improve their customer service. Well done, Printify.

The EGA Shop by Marine Parents
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 19 février 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means the world to us! 🌟

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours!

9 avril 2024

Its doing everything I want to as a beginner, I tried this several years ago, a few changes have been made and am learning them now. Struggling a little with the mockups but that's a work in progress

McDonald Futures
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 11 avril 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙

8 mars 2024

I've been using Printify.com for my print-on-demand needs, and I must say, I am extremely satisfied with their service. The platform is user-friendly, providing seamless navigation through the design and order process.

The quality of the prints exceeded my expectations, and the variety of products offered is impressive. From apparel to home decor, Printify ensures a diverse range to meet every demand. What truly sets them apart is the reliability in terms of order fulfillment and delivery.

Customer support has been exceptional—responsive, helpful, and committed to ensuring a positive experience. I appreciate the attention to detail and the overall professionalism displayed by the Printify team.

For anyone seeking a reliable and efficient print-on-demand solution, I wholeheartedly recommend Printify.com. They've earned my trust and satisfaction, making them my go-to choice for bringing my creative visions to life. A truly outstanding service!

DecoStylux
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 10 mars 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the wide-variety of products, their quality and the service provided by our support team.

Thank you for your heartfelt review and recommendation, it means the world to us! 🚀😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙