Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 avril 2024

I love the ease you guys give to me to create art on different items. Affordable as well I love it here

MissCaro's
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 22 avril 2024

We're thrilled to hear that. Thank you for your review! 💙

24 avril 2024

I would and have recommended this app to multiple people I know, this is the perfect start up if you want to take out the hussle and bussle of creating and selling online. All you have to do is design your product and then upload to your store. Even Shopify magic helps you with descriptions for it. Literally the smoothest and easiest platform I know! 10 out of 10 definetly recommend!

Cherushi Candles
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 27 avril 2024

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation, it means a lot! 🤩

8 mai 2024

Printify is a popular platform that allows you to create and sell custom products without needing to hold any inventory yourself. Here's a summary of what users find appealing about Printify:

Free to use: Printify offers a free plan that lets you design and sell products without any upfront costs.
Wide variety of products: They have a large catalog of over 900 products you can customize, from t-shirts and mugs to phone cases and home decor.
Easy to use: Their platform is designed to be user-friendly, with tools to help you create mockups and integrate your store with other platforms.
Competitive pricing: Printify offers competitive pricing on its products, so you can potentially set healthy profit margins.
Global reach: They have a network of printing partners around the world, which can help you fulfill orders internationally.

Click & Covet
Roumanie
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 13 mai 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means the world to us! 💙

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

10 avril 2024

I love Printify! It is extremely easy to use. I recommend it to anyone starting a business.

PintSize Creations
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 12 avril 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find out platform easy to use. 😊

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 💙

15 mars 2024

I love this app and all the products they have for drop shipping. They always added new products. I also love the look. So easy and user friendly.

HABITS Tarot
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

8 avril 2024

I've been using Printify for a while, and it has one of the friendliest user interfaces I've ever interacted with! It's always so easy to add my designs and see them come to life through their mockups. I also love the variety of items they have.

UrbanDivinity.Co
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 11 avril 2024

It's amazing to hear, thank you for your positive review, it means the world to us! 💙

6 avril 2024

printify is by far best clothing creation website hands down. The way you can design clothes is unmatched. i dont know where my business would be without it!!!

Blockchain Everything
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 8 avril 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 🌟

16 mars 2024

I may say its better or worse in a couple of days but right now leaning the plaform very easy and I like how its set up

Ava Yvonne Giftwear
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

29 avril 2024

It is a very user friendly to design and make products. Seller or Merchant platform could become greater by exporting product details to a spreadsheet for integration to other platforms like Amazon which to date it doesn't have. Also Pop Up store could move from the Beta Phase to a more enriching online display store platform.

oldskuul
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 2 mai 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! 😊

21 mars 2024

Customer service through the chat was super helpful for a beginner like me and set my mind at rest knowing I could contact them at any time and they would sort my issues out with no extensive wait times. Definitely would recommend.

Chill World Beats
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Printify a répondu 26 mars 2024

Delighted to hear that our support team is doing such a great job!

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 🌟