Printify: Print on Demand , 2.407 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 78% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 maggio 2019

Pros:
- they have more variety for the product I use
- support was quick

Cons:
- have to adjust price separately for each variant (Printful allows you to adjust all at same time and do so % or $ amount)
- have to wait in line for products to submit to store during busy times on website (I started at 65 and ten minutes later, I'm at 37) Printful store
submission is much quicker and never had to wait.
- Can't add text layer over photo (You can on Printful)

I'll still use it because they offer the different product variations but I'll be limited as to what I can print on them.

Nature Themed Phone Cases
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2017

Upon initial install, this product seemed to live up to the semi-canned "great" reviews. The interface looked amazing on my huge monitors, everything seemed to function well, there was a decent amount of product and options, and the prices were competitive. But then there were problems that I noticed... When I went to use the interface on my laptop-- smaller monitor-- the interface seemed to not scale properly. Also, several items had a default variant that would show up for no reason and you had to manually remove it from the Shopify side of things. I brought this up to their "support" via email with no response. Not even a form response saying they got my email. Then, after I met their minimum posts to be able to get "discounted" proofs, I ordered a shirt. It was TERRIBLE! I had followed their CMYK to sRGB in PNG format and utilized their color samples (which are buried on their site) but it still looked like crap. The edges weren't crisp, it looked like spray paint over-spray, and there was miss-registration issues. It was a 2 color job, too, so not rocket science. A vinyl wall decal I ordered also had miss-registration issues, was not as described, and there's an odd black line running down one side-- probably a crop line. I have switched back to my other vendor for all products except phone cases. I plan to not upload any additional creative for those until I can either be satisfied that this vendor will do those correctly or I settle on another vendor. I want to give it less stars, but will give the benefit of the doubt because I have not tried all of their products. At the same time, though, I also would not recommend them.

Rogue Panda
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 13 ottobre 2015

Looking like a good place to start.

Hackr
Sudafrica
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 gennaio 2020

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Alt Tab Studio
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 gennaio 2016

This app is a very good idea. its very easy to use. it has a few kinks. i think this app can improved with a few features such as foil printing, all over printing, the ability to add 2 images to a shirt, Hang tagging, custom labeling. Other than that its a good basic tshirt printing app just needs better options especially with the clothing options

Savor The Sweets
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 15 febbraio 2017

Well they contacted me for my issues I am having and we'll see how things go.
2-15-17

Cool products. Website crashes, long loading periods, items dont load to store. Get your act together and we'll talk Printify. 2-15-17

Mitten Made Ts
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2022

I am coming from Printful and I am disappointed there are not many US printers who offer logo (brand) printing. There also needs to be more options for 5XL size printing. Switching POD vendors will mean changings to my brand set up.

BlackSocialCloest
21 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 28 aprile 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
Currently, we have a limited amount of print providers that offer branding, but our team is working on adding new print providers with branding in the future. However, we have quite a few print providers that offer 5XL printing. Our team will reach out to you with more information on this.

5 agosto 2019

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

Gannett Glass Color
19 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 7 agosto 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Data modifica: 20 dicembre 2019

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

Superior Brand LA
Printify ha risposto 12 dicembre 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Data modifica: 2 dicembre 2020

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent.

325percent
Printify ha risposto 16 ottobre 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.