Printify: Print on Demand , 4 799 vurderinger

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
22. februar 2024

Pricing could be a little better

Supremespeed
Over 4 år bruker appen
Printify svarte 25. februar 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

30. mars 2024

It's great and has a lot of variety but sometimes kicks me out when I am creating a product

Chan DeLair
18 dager bruker appen
Printify svarte 1. april 2024

20. januar 2024

Printify can accommodate different business sizes and offer solutions to meet your growing needs.

PrintCustomstoreCo
4 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 23. januar 2024

13. april 2024

Seems simple to set up so far, intuitive enough. Lots more to learn . Having issues connecting to Google drive to access designs however. I had to download to desktop. Not a great long term solution.

Enigmatic Emporium
Storbritannia
Rundt 3 timer bruker appen
19. februar 2024

works ok, production is a little slow at times

Lakes Company
3 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 21. februar 2024

Would you mind adding additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA? This would help us to find your account and address the issue properly.

12. februar 2024

Having a bit of trouble navigating and fitting photos into the frame allotted, but I plan to straighten the learning curve!

KK Moonlighting
3 dager bruker appen
Printify svarte 14. februar 2024

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with designing. Our team has already contacted you to offer assistance. Rest assured, we're committed to supporting you in navigating our platform and achieving success with your POD business. Here's to a fruitful journey ahead 🚀!

4. mars 2024

pretty ok

Magic Cheese Co.
27 dager bruker appen
Printify svarte 8. mars 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you're facing any issues or have any questions, it would be great if you could enter additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA and then our team would get in touch with you! 😊

11. april 2024

i would recommend this app to my friends & colleagues because its easy to use & this app has affordable products & clothes. We can easily find our sizes & colours.

My Store
De forente arabiske emirater
27 minutter bruker appen
Printify svarte 15. april 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 😊

30. januar 2024

Bella peccato che non si può scegliere la lingua per capire di piu

Amelias
Italia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 31. januar 2024

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention.

This will certainly help us to grow and we'll know what to improve in the future. 😊

1. april 2024

Easy to use. Allows me to bring my ideas to life. Gives me so many options to explore and make a good income.

Emunah
Kenya
5 minutter bruker appen
Printify svarte 4. april 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 💙