Printify: Print on Demand , 5 711 vurderinger

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
28. april 2022

I am coming from Printful and I am disappointed there are not many US printers who offer logo (brand) printing. There also needs to be more options for 5XL size printing. Switching POD vendors will mean changings to my brand set up.

BlackSocialCloest
21 minutter bruker appen
Printify svarte 28. april 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
Currently, we have a limited amount of print providers that offer branding, but our team is working on adding new print providers with branding in the future. However, we have quite a few print providers that offer 5XL printing. Our team will reach out to you with more information on this.

5. august 2019

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

Gannett Glass Color
19 minutter bruker appen
Printify svarte 7. august 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Redigert 20. desember 2019

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

Superior Brand LA
Printify svarte 12. desember 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Redigert 2. desember 2020

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent.

325percent
Printify svarte 16. oktober 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

5. mai 2024

Wise Guy T-shirts
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Printify svarte 11. mai 2024

We appreciate the feedback! ☘️

To better understand the issue at hand and to address it properly, could you please fill out the form here - https://form.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA ?

Once done, our support team will reach out to you directly.

18. mai 2024

Make It Happen inspirational Shop
30 dager bruker appen
Printify svarte 20. mai 2024

Thank you for your review!

To better understand the issue at hand and to address it properly, our team will be reaching out to you directly.

Your experience matters!

21. mars 2024

Lola Dupree shop
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 26. mars 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

11. mars 2024

Eternalli
Tyskland
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Printify svarte 12. mars 2024

Thank you for reaching out!

To better understand the issue at hand and to address it properly, could you please fill out the form here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA ?

Once done, our support team will reach out to you directly.

21. februar 2024

My Store
Rwanda
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 22. februar 2024

Thank you for your review. To better understand the issue and address it properly, could you please fill out the form here https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA ?

Our team will then reach out to you as soon as possible!

12. april 2024

Yves Artico
Storbritannia
3 dager bruker appen
Printify svarte 16. april 2024

Thank you for your rating!