Printify: Print on Demand , 2 657 vurderinger

• 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 7 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
11. mars 2019

I just received a couple of sample shirts. I just changed printers from another to printify. I love the platform, the response time and the ease of dealing with Printify. However the print color is not as bright and sharp as the other printer I was dealing with. This has been a disappointment .

HippieMomma
4 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 16. mars 2019

Please send your sample photos to merchantsupport@printify.com. We'll investigate the situation and make sure you find suppliers with the quality of print you want.

21. mars 2018

Overall fair. Sometimes they'll let you know after the fact that they are sold out of certain colors so be wary

Lo Paige
4 måneder bruker appen
28. april 2019

I was satisfied with the communication, speed and integration of this app. What I didn't like was I placed a small order for a very important customer of mine and when they recieved their shirts one of the logos was very off centered. The quality for the shirts and printed graphics was great though. It's a little bit of a deal breaker for me. I have submit a request to fix it, which I am hoping goes smoothly.

HOLOFLUXX
24. januar 2020

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

3A Sportz
Printify svarte 27. januar 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

21. november 2021

This app isn't bad, but it isn't one of the greats either. Theres some pretty common problems with platforms like this and they usually have to do with suppliers. To build a cohesive product line on printify, you will need upwards of 3 different suppliers (if you want totes/hats etc) and as a Canadian, running a Canadian based business, I do not understand why none of your North American suppliers carry decent tote bag or beanie options. It's just super limited and spread out, and as all the suppliers are spread out, so are all the items, so if a customer orders 3 items they are going to recieve 3 separate packages on 3 separate days, and pay shipping 3 times. It's entirely flawed in that sense. Other than that, there are just some basic front end design issues that make it annoying.

Primordia
Printify svarte 25. november 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales!

20. november 2017

The app itself is great - lots of products, easy interface, and intuitive dashboard. So far I haven't had any issues with products, but since Printify is technically a middleman for other printing vendors it is only a matter of time, statistically, with so many moving parts.

My main beef with Printify is the cost of shipping which is ASTRONOMICAL. Seriously. And super confusing to try and keep up with, when it comes to offering multiple products that might be from a variety of vendors. I had a customer place an order recently for 4 items - 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a small zippered pouch. The 3 apparel items came from the same vendor and the pouch came from a second vendor, for a whopping total shipping cost of $17.50 (which comes to over $4 per item to ship).

That is definitely excessive and enough to cause me to consider scaling back on the products I offer through Printify. The name of the game is profit, and no customer is going to pay almost $20 in shipping for a couple shirts. I wouldn't expect them to.

Legit Mom Style
2 måneder bruker appen
8. september 2020

Things were going great for a while and all of a sudden it would take hours to publish an item. (#998 in the queue) I disconnected and reconnected the store and now all my items are unpublished. No idea what is going on....

Motivation[Niche] Outlet
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 9. september 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience created. It seems like there might have been a technical glitch, which is why the products were not loading on sales channel. We have notified the responsible department about the issue, and they will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for letting us know!

Redigert 20. mai 2020

I have ordered a sample and never received it and still in a production after 14 days?!!! I had to refund my customer and send the item for free as they were so frustrated.

Doggoroad
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Printify svarte 21. mai 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had to refund your customer. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment (the estimated delays are published on our website). Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Redigert 1. juli 2018

The app itself works well - it was very easy to create products and integrate them with Shopify! There was a small snafu with the sample t-shirt I ordered however. The shirt must have been folded when the design was printed on it so there were large, blank white spots across the design. The corners and seams were also all blank since the sewing did not align with the design. Fortunately I reached out to customer care and they responded very quickly. I worked with Tom Otter, the Business Development Manager for Printify, and he was more than willing to solve the issue. I received an apology, full refund, and advice concerning the quality of my products. For future reference, I would recommend staying away from the print supplier "Colorado Timberline" and instead go for the recommended "MWW" for all over print (AOP) products. Also, always order a sample product before making it available to your customers but that's just common sense! So while my first experience didn't go as expected, the response from the Printify team was very much appreciated. Thank you

Update: I received my second trial item, an AOP tote bag, and it was satisfactory: not amazing but not terrible. The print was crisp and the fabric/stitching seemed sturdy enough. The handles were a bit chewed up, as if the machine had nicked them when sewing, but they still seem sturdy. A bit large for a normal tote but there were other sizes offered so that's on me.

Sunshower Printables
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Redigert 3. februar 2017

Easy to use, i love the option for uploading a single design to all the products& uploading them can be in single products.

Love the new products, and support is very good, i had a problem with the new product editor, they fixed it in no time, well done!

Update after the new features added:
The new features CRUSHED & TRASHED my store.
Worked days and nights, I did nothing but work on the store and it was great.
Today i uploaded 3 new products with the new product editor.
I was excited to see new products and went ahead and created 3 products.
The new product editor is buggy, design size changed when i previewed in black color for example, and i don't understand why the editor now is with illustrated shirt.
Moving on- designs uploaded, description written, time to sync into Shopify.
From reason unknown i had collections with names i didn't have on my store, and my collections didn't show in Printify's site.
I hit sync and i see it's syncing all the collections with the weird names, where is the cancel button, where is the cancel button? No cancel button..
I couldn't do nothing to stop it, closing didn't as i watched all my work, all my products changing without me wanting them to change..

All in all i have mixed feeling with this one, Obviously what happen in my store doesn't imply to the rest, just look carefully when you sync new products and save product descriptions cause they reset if you sync them with the new editor.

Dandy Hooligan