Printify: Print on Demand , 4 788 vurderinger

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. april 2019

The app itself is easy and great to use. Only a couple of complaints. Shipping for sample orders takes FOREVER. Also, it’s confusing (if it’s even possible at all) to make one design available for multiple articles of clothing without doing it manually. I wish from a clients point of view, that I could select a product and then select which design I want on it. Also, they advertise that your logo can go on the garment tag (inner back neck), but I haven’t seen that option on any of the available products yet.

Graphically Hip
5 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 26. april 2019

Thanks for your review! Shipping depends on products and print providers, as well as your address. Most of products are shipped within 2-5 business days domestically, but may reach up to 30 business days if shipped from far. You can see shipping times here: https://printify.com/shipping-rates/

Regarding inner labels, it is available for particular products and print providers. You see available print area "Neck label" in the product view of the catalog. If you can't find, feel free to ask our support at merchantsupport@printify.com, they will help you out!

14. april 2020

Very user friendly. Only problem is that shipping costs are far too high. If you're able to print elsewhere and stock items you can ship for a fraction of the cost.

Fifteen Cornwall
5 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 15. april 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Printify is always looking for ways to improve, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to find out how and what things we can improve. Thank you.

11. mars 2019

I just received a couple of sample shirts. I just changed printers from another to printify. I love the platform, the response time and the ease of dealing with Printify. However the print color is not as bright and sharp as the other printer I was dealing with. This has been a disappointment .

HippieMomma
Printify svarte 16. mars 2019

Please send your sample photos to merchantsupport@printify.com. We'll investigate the situation and make sure you find suppliers with the quality of print you want.

21. mars 2018

Overall fair. Sometimes they'll let you know after the fact that they are sold out of certain colors so be wary

Lo Paige
3. mars 2022

They have a Quick easy design tool, and good pricing. App runs smooth with Shopify. All orders have been fulfilled and delivered as promised. Printers have well priced and good quality products but limited options. Would be five stars if I could find a little more business casual wear and/or all over print options from your U.S. based Printers.

Not J03 Mama's Designs
Printify svarte 5. mars 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased to hear that you find our Mockup Generator easy to use and we’re happy that your experience with our services has gone smoothly. We do have a couple of print providers based in the US that offer an All-over print option and their selection is not as big as our Direct-to-garment printing. Our team is actively working on growing our product catalog, new products are introduced every week. Hopefully, soon we will have more options on All-over printing and other garments for you to choose and so you can grow your business!

21. november 2021

This app isn't bad, but it isn't one of the greats either. Theres some pretty common problems with platforms like this and they usually have to do with suppliers. To build a cohesive product line on printify, you will need upwards of 3 different suppliers (if you want totes/hats etc) and as a Canadian, running a Canadian based business, I do not understand why none of your North American suppliers carry decent tote bag or beanie options. It's just super limited and spread out, and as all the suppliers are spread out, so are all the items, so if a customer orders 3 items they are going to recieve 3 separate packages on 3 separate days, and pay shipping 3 times. It's entirely flawed in that sense. Other than that, there are just some basic front end design issues that make it annoying.

Primordia
3 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 25. november 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales!

24. januar 2020

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

3A Sportz
3 måneder bruker appen
Printify svarte 27. januar 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

28. april 2019

I was satisfied with the communication, speed and integration of this app. What I didn't like was I placed a small order for a very important customer of mine and when they recieved their shirts one of the logos was very off centered. The quality for the shirts and printed graphics was great though. It's a little bit of a deal breaker for me. I have submit a request to fix it, which I am hoping goes smoothly.

HOLOFLUXX
2 måneder bruker appen
20. november 2017

The app itself is great - lots of products, easy interface, and intuitive dashboard. So far I haven't had any issues with products, but since Printify is technically a middleman for other printing vendors it is only a matter of time, statistically, with so many moving parts.

My main beef with Printify is the cost of shipping which is ASTRONOMICAL. Seriously. And super confusing to try and keep up with, when it comes to offering multiple products that might be from a variety of vendors. I had a customer place an order recently for 4 items - 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a small zippered pouch. The 3 apparel items came from the same vendor and the pouch came from a second vendor, for a whopping total shipping cost of $17.50 (which comes to over $4 per item to ship).

That is definitely excessive and enough to cause me to consider scaling back on the products I offer through Printify. The name of the game is profit, and no customer is going to pay almost $20 in shipping for a couple shirts. I wouldn't expect them to.

Legit Mom Style
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 20. mai 2020

I have ordered a sample and never received it and still in a production after 14 days?!!! I had to refund my customer and send the item for free as they were so frustrated.

Doggoroad
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Printify svarte 21. mai 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had to refund your customer. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment (the estimated delays are published on our website). Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.