Printify: Print on Demand , 2.442 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 78% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de janeiro de 2024

The Printify app offers a lot! easy customization and most important, excellent support. I started my own website in march 2023. Problems will happen. Maybe a damaged item, maybe USPS louses your customers order, etc. Every time, the support from Shopify has been top notch and very helpful and i'm glad i choose Printify as my partner.

SickRetro
Romênia
11 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 15 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for the amazing review 😊! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the easy customization and finding our support excellent. It's fantastic to be your partner in this journey. We know hiccups can happen, but we're always here to help you navigate through any issues. Your trust means the world to us 💙.

Cheers to building your website and making it awesome together. Happy printing 🎉!

22 de janeiro de 2024

I would recommend it. I was dealing with a dilemma for nearly a year, and I was too embarrassed to reach out because I wasn't quite sure what the problem was. Today, I finally reached out and received a quick response with detailed step-by-step instructions provided by Lola, and I was able to resolve the issue!! Just like that ‍♀️ I can not believe I waited so long. I am so happy!!
Dartha @happyabundanceofjoy

Happy Abundance of Joy
10 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 24 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! 🌟

Delighted to hear that Lola was able to assist you with the issue you were facing. Top-notch customer support is what we strive for.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. All the best! 🚀😊

24 de janeiro de 2024

I am still learning, but I am getting better I as continue to design. Print on Demand makes it little easy to do what I need to do. I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of this business.

73 Seasonal (Holiday)
5 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review, this means the world to us! 💙

Here's to successful future. 🚀😊

24 de janeiro de 2024

Awesome platform to upload designs. Options of products is Great. Easy to fulfil and track orders. I would definitely recommend.

Daisy Dawls
11 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed our wide-range of products and the seamless process. Thank you for your review! 💙

4 de fevereiro de 2024

I am new to Printify and have been running into little issues, and I am sooo tired of reading help articles. So, I was not happy that the Help Bot kept sending me articles to read. However, I understand about controlling call volume. Once I was connected to a live agent, it was smooth runnings. Margie was very helpful and, yes, she did send me links to try (LOL) but somehow I felt better knowing I was talking to a human being. I am pleased with my first time reaching out to Printify.

Dreams of Jabez Etc.
2 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 6 de fevereiro de 2024

Thrilled to hear that Margie was able to solve the issue at hand.

Thank you for your review! 🚀🌟

22 de dezembro de 2023

Received top notch customer service Gavin Harlow when a defective item was received. In addition to a full refund, he included a coupon for $10 off our next order! Thank you to all the hard working Printify customer service reps!

Shift Drip Co.
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 26 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review 🌟! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Providing top-notch service is our priority, and we're delighted we could resolve the issue to your satisfaction. If you ever need assistance again, we're here for you. Thank you for choosing Printify 🎉🚀!

6 de dezembro de 2023

From the moment I began using Printify, I knew this platform was a game-changer for my business. It's not just an app; it's a comprehensive solution that has streamlined my production process, expanded my product range, and significantly boosted my sales.

The user interface of Printify is remarkably intuitive and user-friendly. Even if you're new to on-demand printing, navigating through the platform is a breeze. The wide array of products available for customization is simply astounding. Whether it's apparel, accessories, or home decor, Printify offers a diverse selection of high-quality items that cater to every need of my business.

What truly sets Printify apart, however, is their unbeatable customer service. Their team is not just helpful but genuinely caring and committed. Whenever I've encountered a question or an issue, their response has been swift, thorough, and incredibly supportive. They don't just solve problems; they go the extra mile to ensure your business thrives.

Their integration with various ecommerce platforms is seamless, making the whole process of managing my online store effortless. The quality of the print products is consistently excellent, with vibrant colors and durable materials that my customers love.

Moreover, Printify's transparent pricing structure and efficient shipping have greatly enhanced my customer satisfaction rates. I've seen a significant reduction in production times, which has allowed me to deliver products faster to my customers, enhancing their overall shopping experience.

In conclusion, I can confidently say that Printify is the best business app I've ever used. Their outstanding platform combined with the best customer service in the industry makes them an invaluable asset for any online business. I highly recommend Printify to anyone looking to elevate their business to new heights.

Cultics
7 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 7 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for the fantastic review 🚀! Printify's streamlined production, diverse products, and top-notch customer service are here to elevate your business. Happy ti hear that our user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and efficient shipping enhance your experience 😊. We're honored to be your go-to business app and look forward to supporting your ongoing success! If you need anything, we're just a message away. All the best 👏💙!

31 de janeiro de 2024

It's a great system. As with all systems it has flaws, however I have been able to build a side business within 5 months that, aside from my initial setup time, approx. 30 hrs., I spend minimal time messaging customers and managing order details. My store AvantGardeArtObjects has grown 30% a month, month over month. Printify is intuitive and there are hundreds of YT vids to show you every possible way to use this POD model to make money on the side. Now I have two stores and couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks Printify. My only criticism is that I wish there were more varieties of products. But you can't have everything.

AvantGardeArtObjects
13 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your positive review! Thrilled to hear that you've been so successful and that you've enjoyed our services.

Best of the luck in your future business endeavors! 🚀😊

15 de dezembro de 2023

love the app cant wait to keep working on getting my first big sells but over all good app and worth your time

smoke24/7clothing
4 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 17 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review 🌟! We're thrilled that you love the app and are excited about your journey to those big sales. If you ever need support, or tips, or have questions along the way, we're here for you. Keep up the great work, and here's to a successful journey with Pritnify 🚀!

14 de dezembro de 2023

Jaylyn P. gave great customer service by giving me a coupon for a free sample printing after the print provider made a shipping error to my customer. I also received a full refund for the shipping snafu but I appreciate the extra since customers are not always understanding when print issues happen out of your control. Thank you very much!

Fable-ous Finds
4 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 17 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience 🌟! We're glad Jaylyn provided great service and that we could assist you in resolving the shipping issue. We appreciate your understanding and are always here to help. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. All the best 🚀😊!