Printify: Print on Demand , 2.697 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 79% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

What a great app to get the ball rolling on the back end of things. This experience has been so much more than I expected or understand but following the step by step directions has allowed me to push past my fear of failure and keep going.

My only wish is that the picture options were better.

Voice of mom and kids designs.
17 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your review! Delighted to hear that the experience exceeded your expectations.

Best of the luck in your future business endeavors! 🚀😊

18 de dezembro de 2023

Great To start new ideas and bring them to life!

AplusDesign
9 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 22 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review! Fantastic to hear that our platform has been a catalyst for your new ideas 🚀. We're thrilled to be a part of bringing your concepts to life. If you ever need support or have suggestions, we're here for you. Keep innovating 💡🌟!

2 de fevereiro de 2024

I would advice to build your Shopify store to grow business and make your dream

Swanfashion
Arábia Saudita
29 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for recommendation, we appreciate it! 😊

5 de dezembro de 2023

I have been using Printify about 8 months on another platform and just migrated over to Shopify last month. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Basically Beachy
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 7 de dezembro de 2023

Welcome to the Printify family 🎉 !We're delighted to have you on board, and it's fantastic to hear that your experience with Printify continues to be positive. If you ever need assistance or have questions as you navigate your journey on Shopify, our team is here to help. Thank you for choosing Printify, and we wish you continued success with your store 🚀🌟!

1 de dezembro de 2023

I had some initial confusion on how to integrate an etsy account with my printify account. My chat with Michael got me going quickly. I definitely had a good experience.

Inmate Trump Tees
3 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 3 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review ✨! We're so glad Michael could help you smoothly integrate your Etsy shop with Printify. If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. All the best 🚀!

2 de janeiro de 2024

I would recommend this app to any novice store owner like myself to get there own designs printed. They are also testing an A.I Bata that can assist you in quickly generating various styles and designs which enables you to get your designed product published I.e Laptop sleeves Tote Bags T-shirts Mugs into your store a lot quicker and customer service is at hand to address any concerns.

Scott.

Artfull Delights And Stuff

My Store
Canadá
4 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 4 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation 🌟! We're thrilled to hear you found our app helpful for new store owners like yourself. Our Beta mode AI mockup generator is indeed a game-changer for quick and creative designs and we are continuously working on improving many features on our platform. If you ever need us, we're here for you. Happy designing and selling 🚀!

22 de janeiro de 2024

The simplicity of the POD feature allows even a novice to create great pieces.

E.N.O.H. Designs
15 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 24 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for the amazing review! 😊

We're delighted to hear that you find our service easy to use. 🚀

2 de fevereiro de 2024

I would definitely recommend Printify to anyone interested in POD products. There is a wide variety of products to choose from. Designing products is fun and easy to do! I love Printify!

The Chaotic Witch
8 dias usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! 😊

Thrilled to hear that you enjoy our wide-variety of products and find our platform easy to use! Here's to successful future! 🚀😊

30 de janeiro de 2024

Ease of use. Has a product no other printer has.

AOshop.online
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your review. Delighted to hear that you enjoy our wide-range of products. 😊

Data de edição: 23 de fevereiro de 2024

Shipping times are ridiculous. Can take over a month to arrive in most locations. Utterly pathetic for such a "renowned brand".
(Update: my order took over 6 weeks to arrive....and I still have to go collect it - Printify is not worth it, an absolute insult to serious business owners)

Nomad's Nook
África do Sul
6 meses usando o app
Printify deixou uma resposta 31 de dezembro de 2023

We sincerely apologize for the extended shipping times you've experienced. We understand the frustration, and we're truly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We'd like to assist you further and will be reaching out to you soon. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your understanding 🙏.