Printify: Print on Demand , 4 711 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 februari 2024

Pricing could be a little better

Supremespeed
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Printify svarade 25 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

30 mars 2024

It's great and has a lot of variety but sometimes kicks me out when I am creating a product

Chan DeLair
18 dagar användning av appen
Printify svarade 1 april 2024

20 januari 2024

Printify can accommodate different business sizes and offer solutions to meet your growing needs.

PrintCustomstoreCo
4 månader användning av appen
Printify svarade 23 januari 2024

19 februari 2024

works ok, production is a little slow at times

Lakes Company
3 månader användning av appen
Printify svarade 21 februari 2024

Would you mind adding additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA? This would help us to find your account and address the issue properly.

12 februari 2024

Having a bit of trouble navigating and fitting photos into the frame allotted, but I plan to straighten the learning curve!

KK Moonlighting
3 dagar användning av appen
Printify svarade 14 februari 2024

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with designing. Our team has already contacted you to offer assistance. Rest assured, we're committed to supporting you in navigating our platform and achieving success with your POD business. Here's to a fruitful journey ahead 🚀!

4 mars 2024

pretty ok

Magic Cheese Co.
27 dagar användning av appen
Printify svarade 8 mars 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you're facing any issues or have any questions, it would be great if you could enter additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA and then our team would get in touch with you! 😊

11 april 2024

i would recommend this app to my friends & colleagues because its easy to use & this app has affordable products & clothes. We can easily find our sizes & colours.

My Store
Förenade Arabemiraten
27 minuter användning av appen
Printify svarade 15 april 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 😊

30 januari 2024

Bella peccato che non si può scegliere la lingua per capire di piu

Amelias
Italien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Printify svarade 31 januari 2024

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention.

This will certainly help us to grow and we'll know what to improve in the future. 😊

1 april 2024

Easy to use. Allows me to bring my ideas to life. Gives me so many options to explore and make a good income.

Emunah
Kenya
5 minuter användning av appen
Printify svarade 4 april 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 💙

22 januari 2024

so far it's been easy. I will be back with my full review!

11th Street House of Ink
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Printify svarade 24 januari 2024

Thank you for your review! Hoping to see you back soon with the full review!

We're sure that your thoughts won't change! 😊