Printify: Print on Demand , 1.918 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %9 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Mart 2023

Good Customer service. London was very helpful. The app is easy to use and the pricing is good. This is a good platform for print-on-demand t-shirts. For My hoodies, I need more quality control. I started using another platform because the designs were fading quickly after washing.

I liked that you could add different colors to your designs on dark vs. white shirts. I would like to have a link once I publish a design to go directly to Shopify to edit my template. Also, there needs to be a way to offer different variants of designs on the same color shirt to reduce having too many products on the website.

mysticalcherry
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 1 yıldan fazla
16 Mart 2023

Excellent but we need an automatic "orders with personalized Text" feature, as i have to manually do these action for now.

707gateway
Kanada
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 9 gün
Printify yanıt 21 Mart 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words about Printify.
We appreciate your feedback regarding the need for an automatic "orders with personalized Text" feature. We understand that this would greatly benefit your business and we are constantly working on improving our platform to better serve our users. We will take this suggestion into consideration and will do our best to implement it in the near future. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you require any assistance.
Thank you for choosing Printify!

14 Mart 2023

So far so good... a few clunky things in the design experience but overall great. I've been able to create some amazing products.... Check out what I've been able to do at with Printify at decourcydesign.com for some inspiration if you like...Made my first sales... and am looking forward to more. Cheers, Jennifer

DeCourcy Design
Avustralya
Printify yanıt 15 Mart 2023

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our platform and that you've been able to create amazing products. We've checked your website and it's great, loved the yoga mat too. Congratulations on your first sales, and we wish you all the best and continued success with your store!

10 Mart 2023

For someone as technologically inept as myself, this site has been relatively easy to navigate and print my designs.
No need to ask a teenager for advice as to how to do anything here. Very impressed.

Holy Dooley from Gooley
Avustralya
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 8 saat
Printify yanıt 10 Mart 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our platform has been easy for you to navigate and use. We are happy to have been able to provide you with a hassle-free experience, and we appreciate your kind words about our platform. Thank you for choosing Printify as your print-on-demand provider. Wishing you all the best!

21 Şubat 2023

I love this app it is very easy to use but the only thing I hate is that they barely have sweatpants and the aop ones are trash and take 4 weeks to come and the lane steven sweatpants you can only print the design on the back pocket which is pretty dumb. Great app but they need more sweatpants. Please fix this.

LawVille
Printify yanıt 26 Şubat 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to use. We apologize for the limited options in our sweatpants collection and any inconvenience it may have caused you. Our team is continuously working to expand our product offerings, including sweatpants, and we appreciate your suggestions for improvement. We understand your frustration with the long shipping times and we'll do our best to improve the delivery time. Wishing you all the best!

6 Şubat 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Printify is a great website and tool for designing and drop-shipping all kinds of interesting products. It has a nice interface for Store catalogs and design tool. However, we are giving 4 stars for 1 reason...they don't accept SVG files over 20 MB.

We are fine artists and high resolution images of our art produces large SVG files, and you need these for large prints (e.g. 36" sq). In our case 20MB SVG gets us about 10% of our catalog whereas a 50MB limit would cover 97% of our files.

So for fine art prints at large sizes, they are not there yet. But we hope to encourage them to make this change !

A cool app nonetheless...

zabrina-fine-art
Printify yanıt 8 Şubat 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy using Printify for designing and drop-shipping products. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the 20 MB limit on SVG files. Your feedback is important to us, and we will forward your suggestion to our development team to consider increasing the file size limit in the future. Thank you for your support and we hope to continue providing you with great services.

4 Şubat 2023

Based on the user experience and product availability, Printify seems like a great alternative to Printful, if you're into that sort of thing.

The Edge City Mercantile Exchange
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Printify yanıt 8 Şubat 2023

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find Printify to be a great alternative and appreciate your positive assessment of our platform. We strive to provide the best user experience and product offerings for our customers. Thank you for choosing Printify and we hope to continue serving you in the future. Wishing you all the best!

6 Ocak 2023

The design process is extremely simple, they have made the entire UX very intuitive and integrating your products with your eCommerce platform can be done with a couple of clicks.

I haven't ordered a sample to assess shipping time, material or print quality yet but I will update my review and/or edit to 5 stars, if possible once I do.

Complex5
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 2 saat
Printify yanıt 11 Ocak 2023

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and that you enjoy it. Our support team is here to help you 24/7 and feel free to reach out to us via live chat or email if there is any issue with products, shipping, or anything else. Wishing you loads of sales.

31 Aralık 2022

So far it has been a very easy process to be able to design whatever I want and put it on just about anything as well. Only issue i have is i wish i could had more design space on the inventory thats there for example the shirts or long sleeves.

Alisha's Corner
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 2 ay
Printify yanıt 4 Ocak 2023

Thank you for your review and the suggestion!
We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform. In your suggestion, if you are referring to print areas, we indeed agree that it is cool to have more print areas in apparel products and we will forward this as a suggestion to the relevant team. However, we'd suggest checking on our AOP (All-over-print) products which allow you to add design according to your preference. Wishing you all the best!

3 Aralık 2022

Ihave Just smartphone using this App to start my online Business so far its been very great ,love it

Alesia's Glowup
Curaçao
Printify yanıt 5 Aralık 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform and are thankful to have you with us. Wishing you all the success!