Printify: Print on Demand , 4,733 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月21日

I highly recommend this app for adding print-on-demand items to a Shopify store. I have non-POD items as well as Printify items in my Shopify store and it's easy to manage, since Printify items are their own sales channel. The integration with the Printify side has been seamless in the 4 months or so I've been using it. I create the POD items in Printify then publish to my Shopify store. All in all it is going well and I've had no problems. I'm very glad I could integrate POD into my existing shop instead of setting up and paying for a whole separate one.

Geek Out of Water Beauty
使用應用程式 4個月
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月26日

Thrilled to hear that you enjoy the seamless process.

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 😊

2024年3月14日

Phenomenal Customer Service! Had an issue with our shipping costs and Jax was able to help me begin the process of getting it resolved! (A bit trickier solution but excited to know we are on the right track!)

Druid City Games
使用應用程式 11個月
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月16日

Thrilled to hear that Jax did such a great job! Thank you for your positive review, it means a lot! 😊

2024年4月3日

In three month's I have gone from someone who knows nothing about e-commerce to someone who has a website, a Printify account and a Shopify store. I am not a young woman either. I now have 300 plus wonderful items to sell and that is where I am at. I'm about to launch on Etsy via my Printify/Shopify. I'm ready for the next stage of the journey - and that is hopefully making another income stream. So, this review is for Printify - whose App/Website has been very informative and user friendly. Today was the first day I have contact customer services on an online chat. Jax was very friendly and very helpful indeed. If you're thinking of using Printify, just don't think about it - do it!!!

NaturalBornFusion Designs
英國
Printify 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means a lot! 🌟

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 🚀😊

2024年3月23日

I've been using Printify for a while to realise my designs. I haven't had the experience yet of actually selling through Printify (as we aren't live yet), but the design and setup process is super organic and easy!

looterzavenue
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 9個月
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月27日

Thank you for your review! 💙

2024年3月15日

I love this app and all the products they have for drop shipping. They always added new products. I also love the look. So easy and user friendly.

HABITS Tarot
使用應用程式 大約2年
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月17日

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

2024年3月16日

I may say its better or worse in a couple of days but right now leaning the plaform very easy and I like how its set up

Ava Yvonne Giftwear
使用應用程式 3年多
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月17日

Thank you for your review! 😊

2024年4月5日

I'm new to Printify but so far my experience has been great! The website is easy to use, I'm able to quickly upload and save designs, and everything syncs well. I'm excited to continue growing my product list with Printify!

The Painted Barn Studio
Printify 已回覆 2024年4月7日

It's amazing to hear, thank you for your review! 💙

2024年4月5日

I've been using Printify for my print-on-demand needs for several months now, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The platform is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for me to design and customize products to my exact specifications. The range of products available is impressive, and I love that I can choose from a variety of high-quality brands.

What sets Printify apart for me is their seamless integration with multiple print providers, which ensures fast and reliable fulfillment. I've never had any issues with orders being delayed or mishandled, and my customers are always thrilled with the quality of the products they receive.

Another aspect of Printify that I appreciate is their excellent customer support. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Printify to anyone looking for a reliable print-on-demand service. Whether you're a small business owner or a creative entrepreneur, Printify makes it easy to bring your designs to life and deliver top-notch products to your customers.

Rebellious Primrose
使用應用程式 28天
Printify 已回覆 2024年4月7日

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means the world to us! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

2024年3月21日

Customer service through the chat was super helpful for a beginner like me and set my mind at rest knowing I could contact them at any time and they would sort my issues out with no extensive wait times. Definitely would recommend.

Chill World Beats
澳洲
Printify 已回覆 2024年3月26日

Delighted to hear that our support team is doing such a great job!

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 🌟

2024年4月9日

Its doing everything I want to as a beginner, I tried this several years ago, a few changes have been made and am learning them now. Struggling a little with the mockups but that's a work in progress

McDonald Futures
澳洲
使用應用程式 3個月
Printify 已回覆 2024年4月11日

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙