Printify: Print on Demand , 2,589 則評價

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 8% 的評分為 1 顆星
2019年3月14日

Right now I am not very happy with them but every day they ask for a review I figured I would finally leave one. We have 10-20 shirt designs we wanted to upload. We chose the person who was not the most expensive as we just assumed it would be okay. We get the first shirt in and it is great. I have people buy shirts and they come in terrible. Cracking paint and a giant square around the artwork a different color than the shirt.

I tell Printify about it and they do actually refund and reprint the shirts. That is fine but then it keeps happening. They then recommend to just switch to a different supplier thats more money for possibly better results. Would it not be intuitive to put maybe a better best category? I assumed the cost was for the speediness of the delivery not the actual quality would be bad.

I am trying a new supplier right now but I think they should be far more clear about the quality control. They told me many are very happy with that supplier but I am wondering how when the quality was so bad on some of them.

They give you this information of the suppliers like they use a "DIGITEX 4000 Top of the line printer" and then another one uses a completely different printer. Am I supposed to know which one of these mean I will get a good quality job?

I hope they add that element then it would easily go up to 5 stars.

Angelus Direct
使用應用程式 2個月
Printify 已回覆 2019年3月16日

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! As you wrote, any misprints are reprinted or refunded. Moreover, we are currently investigating how to inform merchants better about expected print quality for each supplier. It's not a secret that the same product fulfillment prices differ for different suppliers because each supplier uses different printers or organizes work differently. We want to give freedom for merchants to choose suppliers.

Not always you need a top-notch printing technology to get a good print result for a simple design – and those $2-3 in price differences can play a huge difference if you have a simple design and you compete with other t-shirt sellers in the low-price segment.

As for now, we always recommend to reach out to merchantsupport@printify.com for advice regarding suppliers.

編輯時間:2020年6月21日

Still no update. Orders have been in production for 7 days now and counting. I'll lose customers because of this.

Valiant Wanders
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Printify 已回覆 2020年6月30日

Hello,
We are sorry for the delays in replies. Our support team is overwhelmed with requests, which is why they may take longer to reply. We can see that you have been already assisted via email and the order you were asking about has been already shipped. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

2021年7月2日

Super disappointed. I've been using this app for about a month and was impressed, so decided it was worth paying the premium fees for. Before I placed a (nearly $1200 order) I tried to subscribe to premium and the site would not charge my card. Tech support was not able to give me any answers or assist me other than politely telling me to keep waiting while they figured it out. Days went by, and they kept saying to wait for answers, but unfortunately I'm trying to run a business and can't wait forever. I have customers waiting on orders and without any sort of timeline from Printify I would be forced to lose out on the over $200 in savings by becoming a premium member. I had already loaded all my artwork into Premium and had moved forward with samples, so switching to another company wasn't really an option at this point. I wrote back repeatedly offering different solutions, including going ahead with my order and getting reimbursed for the premium rebate and providing them with my card directly to try and charge it but there was still no movement. After several days of waiting for this to be fixed, I was forced to simply order without the premium discount.... oddly enough, Printify had no problem charging my exact same card for the $1200 order. If you're using this app I suggest trying to get the premium right away so you're not baited into using it and it never appears.

Glass House Goods
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約1個月
Printify 已回覆 2021年7月3日

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

2020年10月11日

While the product selection is great, the variation in print quality is where Printify lost our business. Despite requesting re-orders and expressing the issues with customer support the replacement products had the same bleed and quality issues but in different areas. It's clear that there is absolutely no quality control going on here, and that is enough to warrant a suggestion to avoid this print on demand service.

CosplayDeviants
使用應用程式 大約1個月
Printify 已回覆 2020年10月12日

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

編輯時間:2015年12月9日

Super easy app to use and set up. Opened up our shop, produced a bunch of products and had our first sale within three hours.

Now that some of the products have been shipped and received, I am concerned about quality issues with the printing of the garments.

Also, have had one item sent with a defective zipper and one item where the printing was smeared...tried contacting customer service and they are VERY SLOW to respond.

How About We Keep Sioux
使用應用程式 28天
2015年12月29日

Surprised this app has so many positive reviews. First of all our sample order took 6 weeks before we received it and apart from the long wait the quality of the prints on the t-shirts were almost embarrassing. It is true the products are really easy to create but the lack of quality in handling, quality of prints just is not good enough. Perhaps we had bad luck but we have now deleted the app and won't be using it anymore.

House Of Hustle
英國
使用應用程式 25天
2019年1月19日

The app is well done and easy to use BUTT I ordered a sample to try their products and they were very poor quality and shipping time took 3 weeks~. As well, I received the wrong item. Would not recommend for quality goods delivered on time.

Munsterandco
使用應用程式 20天
2020年9月5日

The app is nice, the design UI amazing but sadly it's just for show... Multiple problems with vendors and payment technical difficulties just annoyed the $^%^^ out of myself and my customers. Customer support is non-existant. Awful experience and headaches, move on there are much better options.

Jungle Divers Cozumel
墨西哥
使用應用程式 18天
Printify 已回覆 2020年9月7日

Sorry to hear that you have had such experience with us. Unfortunately we couldn't locate any of your orders in our database, therefore our manager will contact you within 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you!

2015年11月19日

The app is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. However, I ordered some samples of the shirts to see how the final product looked, and it was borderline unacceptable quality, despite the source image being 300dpi and correctly sized for printing.

I may be a fringe case, but still, be sure to get samples before you put items on your store!

Thac Store
使用應用程式 14天
2019年6月28日

Zero quality control in place. We've gotten nothing but poor-quality prints and samples back. Had to pull all tshirts from our store. And Printify takes no responsibility - they won't even refund you if your order shows up completely shredded (they want you to re-order somewhere else). Don't waste your time.

Morrison Outdoors
使用應用程式 11天
Printify 已回覆 2019年7月1日

Our team investigated the request, and we wanted to let you know that a refund was made for the items that came in poor quality. We are sorry again for the inconvenience and hope and that now we made things right :)

Our customer reviews are very important to us, and we hope that you will be willing to revise your review as we managed to solve the issue :)