Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

thewavv Merch Store

great selection, solid mock-ups, pretty fast shipping, and customers say quality product. very satisfied so far.

November 7, 2020

Thank you for being with us!

HiFi Wonders

I used this app to provide quality products to my customers. I really like how it integrates with my store. I wish the integration with Shopify was tighter but it gets the job done and I'm a happy camper.

November 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we're glad to hear that!

Naomi's Art Collection

I have been completely satisfied with Printify. The service has been good. Few minor things but nothing big. Anytime I have questions I get a response within a few hours.

November 6, 2020

We're happy to hear that - thank you for the feedback!

SamMuchaDesign

printify is so easy to use and there are a million products to choose from. so excited to use it more!

November 2, 2020

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying our product selection and finding our service useful to you! :)

Fröjd Stockholm

I recently posted a review about a missing shipment from Printify and how the package hadn't arrived. I also posted that I only received blanket statements from Printify and was very disappointed with their support. However, Sabrina from Printify went out of her way to ensure that the situation was corrected and after that, I decided to place more orders and give them a second chance. Therefore, I can definitely recommend Printify whole heartedly again. Thank you Sabrina!

November 2, 2020

We're happy to hear that the situation has been resolved - nevertheless, our apologies for the earlier experience!

World Artist Movement

I am new to this print on demand however they make the process smooth. Printify has a large selection and various fulfillment options your customize every item.

October 28, 2020

Thank you for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our service! :)

Wonder Posters

Just a great and reliable company to have as a printing partner. The integrations do Shopify and Etsy work like a charm and the customer service is quick and effective.

October 21, 2020

We greatly appreciate the feedback - thank you for being with us! :)

B Inspired Boutique

I have had Printify on my Shopify for years now with no problems and LOVE the app and the products I have created through the app in which I have tons imported to my store. Now today 10/19/2020 I go online to find a message from Shopify indicating the app is no longer supported and the app developer needs to update its app....CAN YOU PLEASE CORRECT THIS ISSUE so we do not have any issues on future Printify sales? Thank you!

October 21, 2020

Our apologies for the technical glitch - our app is working as usual and no further issues should occur. That being said, please kindly reach out to merchantsupport@printify.com in case you still experience the issue!

DeMiParaMi

I was about to launch my store and I recieved a note that it is no longer compatible with shopify until they do an update. Anyone that can tell me if they are going to do it or it is time to searcha new app.

Ghost and Darkness

been solid for adding a bunch of accessories to my story without up front cost. they auto fulfill and update my orders as well so I dont need to worry about it

October 21, 2020

Thank you for being with us!