Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Futuremonsters

Honest review: The designer tool is very easy to use and integrate into the shop. However, they aren't available to chat during normal business hours (I live in the United States), which I find odd. Secondly, setting up shipping rates for Printify and non-Printify items is extremely, extremely difficult and I have been working with Shopify to try and solve this problem for 2 days now. Still no fix. Printify, since they aren't open during normal business hours, hasn't been able to help. This has been the biggest issue. Overall I give them 4/5 because the integration and the design is very user-friendly and simple. The shipping is just hard to set up, even when using the Printify calculator, if you're attempting to sell both Printify & non-Printify items.

Stag Raven

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Quite new to this... customer service is good

Forelo

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app and great manufacturers. I only wish they had the technology part of me being able to implement on my store a widget for my customers to design themselve their Tshirt or any product. Apart from that, it s great!

Burlingtonavenuenorth

Good App...when I start selling I will review again

Raas Wear

Wish I could do sleeve designs.

Futtraks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy To use, much better than the other apps.

Inward Beauty Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app so far. I wish they would have more home decor items like table runners and place mats for tables and more. I also would like more variants on the frame colors for canvas prints. I only see walnut and no black or white.
I love that the photo uploader shows the quality of the image, i have tried many others and none of them have this feature. I also was surprised to see that the order goes straight to Printify - I thought that I would have to enter this in myself. Very easy to use!

Mac Make Up Salina

yes oi like this app very much. i haven't had a chance to really use it but it sounds like its good

Max Otis Designs

I'm updating my previous review because the upgrade fixed some of the complaints I've had with their design system.Like being able to make the pricing uniform across colors and sizes. Yay for listening!

It's much easier to use now but there are still things that could use work - like the Leave a Message button to contact them is right on top of the save button.

The Tag issue still needs work. Every other program can separate by tabs but this one requires hitting Return instead and you cannot copy and paste which is a big pain to have to retype tags on similar products.

The upgrade also wiped out all of the Tags I had added in Shopify so now I have to go back and retype every single tag again (see lack of copy and paste feature above) but I am glad to see they are improving their app. I hope it continues.

Arena Apperal

Not a bad. I wished they had a different layout on their products or more in depth of the products such as being able to categorize.