Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Spoon Water Creek

So far, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this app! The picture rendering is great! And it's easy to upload my photos and create awesome products! Keep up the great work!

Nali Girl

Customer service is awful. Sent three emails asking one simple question. And I'm still waiting for someone to respond back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED
There was some kind of mix-up, but they did respond to all of my email. I'm still not sure why I didn't get them (maybe there's something wrong with my email). But when they saw I wasn't responding to their emails and left a poor review, they called me. I was glad to see that they really care about their customers.
I can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Riding Premium

This is truly amazing, wow! I cant wait to start taking order. Brilliant Idea!!

Flyshop 3

This app is awesome! The only thing I would change is to be able to change the default prices, so it takes less time to customize my prices. Otherwise, super useful app!

Bd15 Decals Props

I can't wait to see how this app grows. Loving it so far :)

Supernatural Stuff

I have to say, I love this app! great serves and fast delivery.

Dave Nicholls Music

Very, very easy to use and integrates perfectly with Shopify. Can't wait until the same system is available in the UK, to reduce prices. ;-)

Orthodox Christian Goods

Fantastic way to produce goods!

Buydeez Com

Great App, easy to use and setup your designs

Two Ghosts

Excellent service. Super easy to use.

The prints are really good, but they aren't amazing.

If you want amazing prints, you have to personally deal with a printmaker, which involved turning your images into vectors, limiting your colors, and a whole lot of formatting that made me rip enough hair out to now require a toupee. I digress.

You sacrifice an incredibly beautiful print for a pretty beautiful print because of the ease of use. I've yet to see another company make it this easy to have custom prints, and have them look exactly like I wanted them to. It's a 1:1 image. The price is reasonable for one-offs. The UI is solid. The mockup generator is smooth, and they ship your orders. Their customer service reps are very helpful. I couldn't complain about that if I tried.

Here are some things I can complain about:

1. The images print a little bit larger than shown on the mockup. Not a huge deal I suppose.

2. No custom necktags.

3. You can't print on the back of the shirt or the sleeves.

Besides that, I'm very happy with this service.