Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Woodland Zen

They change the catalog so much. If you arnt on top of it non stop, it gets hectic with customers ordering items they have discontinued. Its rough. Yes, before the scamdemic this was true too. I've had my best sellers be yanked from the catalog a few times now. However I still prefer them over the ridiculous prices of printful and silly production times of chinese POD suppliers. Printify is still the best IMO but im still gonna be a sour butt about the one thing I dont like. Im human after all :)

June 9, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are sending us information on daily basis on their available stock. In case some items are out of stock, they will show up as unavailable and if another print provider has the same product, the order can be routed to them. We appreciate you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Raindrops Merchandise

I use printify to help me start my merchandise business coming shortly and they have really helped. The process of making the print on demand clothing is so easy and you get emails to help you out if you are stuck. My only wish is that there would be a way to print on the sleeves rather than just the front and the back of the clothing. Other than that printify are perfect and so helpful.

theorangeroom

After some disruption due to Covid-19, service has improved. Availability of product is influenced by 3rd party suppliers - worth paying attention to their ratings.

May 25, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are experiencing some delays, but we are actively working on reducing those delays by adding new print providers. We value our merchants, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

PHOENIX

I am experimenting with Printify as a drop shipper. They are respondent via email within 24 hours. I don't think you can call them. The application seems pretty easy so far. I haven't seen the product quality yet since they are on the way.

May 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Due to the health crisis, our response times have indeed increased and some delays in fulfilment are expected as well. Nevertheless, we are actively working on these issues and hopefully we will be able to reduce the delays very soon. We do not have a call centre, but if you want to receive a quick reply, you could also try our in-app chat.

Fisherbuds

Cheapest products on the market, very cool! Shipping costs are a bit too high on some products so you can´t sell them profitable but others are very cheap.

May 11, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. We are aware of the fact that some shipping costs may be higher for specific products and specific shipping countries, but we are already working on it and hopefully will be able to reduce those costs is the near future.

AweFam

Good platform, easy, clearly. Only improve more feature in the near future: ext in phone number, stock of Print Provider...

April 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are continuously working on new features and improvements, and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration.

SHAKAdelica

Great so far. Quick, High Quality. Be sure to read customer reviews of sizing.
I plan on continuing to use them. I'm curious about the premium account once business picks up. Be safe & healthy everyone! Aloha from Maui

April 6, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. In case you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com. Stay safe

Merch by PeriodPuddle

As a first time user I LOVE it.
So far really easy, good range of products, you always wish you could find more but plenty of options.

March 18, 2020

We are excited to hear that you find our app user friendly and that you are happy with our selection of the products.
We are happy to be providing services that will help your business/store to grow. All the best with your sales!

JMPT Apparel

So far so good. Been a bit stop start on this, finally making the leap. Lots of information coming through.
Possibly a bit too early to comment as ive literally just authorised my account

March 9, 2020

Good day,
We are glad that the start with us was a good one. Since everything is new for you, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if will have some inquires. Looking forward to having long-term collaboration with you further on. Best of luck with your sales.

FireCreekMercantile

Easy to Use, love the duplicate feature which allows me to add product to multiple stores. So far one of my samples arrived broken (it was a mug) but i'm not sure if this was the carrier or not. Otherwise, I do love Printify and I'm satisfied with the quality of print on my designs. The trickiest part is pay attention to your dimensions when you upload art, I had trouble with that in the beginning and had to resize artwork to hit "high resolution"

March 9, 2020

We are very happy that you like our services and satisfied with the quality of the prints on your designs, your feedback matters for us. We are very sorry that the sample came broken at that time and we hope no more inconvenience will happen in the future. Looking forward to having a continual collaboration with you further on.