Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Oddityhouse

I love printify. Its far more cheaper than other apps. I wish they had hats and the ability the print on sleeves!!!!!!!! Especially the long sleeved shirts.
Only complaint is shipping is soooooooooo slow. I don't understand why.

Primemejor

Easy to use - perfect, interesting to see how it will perform

Trinitioutfitters

i think its a great app and tool to create. jump in and start learning how to make your dreams and thoughts come to life.

Moon Babe

editting system is simple and makes it easier to upload your designs.

Catyoo

Really great app. Haven't seen or sold any of the products yet. However, creating them is a smooth process, & lots of choice.

Only negative is that there could be some easy access customer support - especially live chat or something. Have needed that a couple of times...

Inkmyjam

I love the fast and easy to use layout in creating the products. The pricing table showing your individual profit and percentage adjustment is also a plus. After choosing this as my printing service for my business, I would hope to see more products added in the future. (Dresses, Hats, Jewelry, Shoes, Duvets, and Beersteins in case you needed suggestions!) Downside- the "one product at a time generator" It would be a HUGE time saver if there was a way to generate multiple products all at once.

Ensemble Dress Apparel

Great Site! Easy to use. Only wish the apparel previewed with a person wearing the design.,

Senpaiwares Com

Working well so far! Wish it would put my designs on models though

Golf King Shop

easy to use.
wide selection of items,
fair prices.

Littleworldwonder

Had a couple of order, good quality of the produced items and still learning the ins and out of it and have to checkout all the items