Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

YOUNGGOA

Location India

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team unlike other POD fulfilment cos. I highly recommend them.

June 12, 2022

Thank you for the great recommendation!
We are glad to hear that you love our support team. Customers are our compass, and that’s why we want to give you the best experience with us. Wishing you all the success!

oknarcissist

Time spent using app About 1 year

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Every time I have any issue what so ever, their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team most of all b/c they resolve the issues... and don't let them linger long. I highly recommend them.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic recommendation!
We truly value our Merchants, and that's why providing a quality and fast support is so important to us. We are glad that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

Chocolate understands

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best POD service.
Easy to navigate platform. Great customer support. Wide product range. High-profit margins.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!
We're glad to hear that you love our platform and the support team.
Wishing you all the success!

The Write To Wear

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I had a design question and the quick response was greatly appreciated!!! You rock Zack!!! Looking forward to uploading more originals for t-shirts!!!

June 5, 2022

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We're glad that you adore our support team. We are available 24/7 to help you whenever you need us. Wishing you all the best!

Lilly's Artwork

I love this app. I use Printify daily. It's one of my most trusted tools. I create most of my products with it. I love the responsiveness and helpfulness of the support staff. They go out of their way to help the merchant succeed. They once spent several weeks researching a problem for me. I use their design tools gratefully. I can't speak highly enough of the Printify team.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind review! We're happy to hear that you're making the most of our app, and our support team has been able to assist you along the way - we'll make sure to pass on the praise to our Team. We wish success to you and your business!

Barker K9

Excellent placement tools with effective mock up visuals... based on my sample purchases color is accurate as is product quality...

May 31, 2022

Thank you for this lovely feedback. We're happy to hear that you love our mock-up generator and the quality of products. We are constantly improving our tools and product quality to provide the best service for our merchants.
Wishing you all the best!

EMP Merch

I have received excellent customer service from the Printify team while creating my Shopify Merch store. They've gone over the top to help and these days with horrible customer service being the norm, it is a serious breath of fresh air to finally have a company do it SO WELL!! They have helped me about 5 times now, and any time I have a question they make everything go smoothly! I'm so glad I chose Printify as my print on demand company for my store.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback!
Customers are the most important thing for us at Printify, that's why our fast and friendly support team is available for 24/7 to help you. Glad to hear that you enjoy our service. Wishing you all the best!

Seaglass Eco Boutique

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I tried a few direct to print apps and didn't find exactly what I needed, Printify has everything I need including eco friendly items!

May 26, 2022

We appreciate your valuable feedback! Currently, we have a certain amount of eco products which you can find by typing "eco" in the search bar. Our team is constantly working on improving the selection, and adding more eco-friendly products is already in our read map. Wishing you all the success!

thehikinglover

Location Italy

Great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is excellent. My store is new. I made a test order, but the delivery failed because of an error in the shipping address. I contacted them via chat in my shopify admin area. They gave me a new order number, printed again the product and sent it to the right address.

May 25, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're happy to hear your issue was sorted out in no time. Our support team is there for you 24/7, so you won't have to worry about anything when it comes to our platform. We're looking forward to a successful partnership. All the best!

Canvas Story

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great company to work with. Even when I had a problem they got another printed right away. Great interface

May 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you love Printify platform. Wishing you all the success!