Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

FireCreekMercantile

Easy to Use, love the duplicate feature which allows me to add product to multiple stores. So far one of my samples arrived broken (it was a mug) but i'm not sure if this was the carrier or not. Otherwise, I do love Printify and I'm satisfied with the quality of print on my designs. The trickiest part is pay attention to your dimensions when you upload art, I had trouble with that in the beginning and had to resize artwork to hit "high resolution"

March 9, 2020

We are very happy that you like our services and satisfied with the quality of the prints on your designs, your feedback matters for us. We are very sorry that the sample came broken at that time and we hope no more inconvenience will happen in the future. Looking forward to having a continual collaboration with you further on.

IDARA Online Store

I want to say thank you to Arthur from Printify, who reached out to me on the phone to resolve the issue i had with my sample order. I got refunded on the 2 T-shirts that I wasn't satisfied with and also my account was with $66.18 for the delay. Thank you Printify, I look forward to getting my sample T-shirts that have been shipped and hoping everything comes out well.

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We are very sorry for issues with the print quality and delivery times, but we want to let you know that we are willing to make it up to you. As our agents have already mentioned, in order for us to perform a refund, we need a good quality picture of the damaged product. In what concerns the delivery times, the ETA for European orders is 10-18 business days, and technically, your order is still within the time frame. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make things right for you.

RED BUTTON LABEL.Co

Printify is easy to use and navigate through. Fulfillment is quick to process as long as it meets the right size of design requirements. They also give you the chance to fix any issues and fulfill order together. The only issue I have, sometimes it takes days to get a response from customer service. But other than that, they provide good customer service.

February 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall, and in what concerns customer service, they have been very busy lately, thus, the response times were longer than usual. Nevertheless, we are already working on it and hope to get back to the standard response times in the upcoming weeks.

Homely, LLC

I am new to the site. I did visit the first time and remove it, but after visiting all apps related to Printify. I have come back to use its services. The maneuver through the site is easier than others and is friendly.

February 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Culture Soldier Gear

The Printify team have your back with this, any misprints from the print providers and the team are on their case. They respond within a day which is good for such a popular company. Products are good, their seasonal advice emails/ links are top noch!!! Only reason they dont get 5 stars is the lack of english print providers (i am based in uk). I really want AOP (all over print) design capability but only USA printers provide.

February 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you like our services overall and we will do our best to add more print providers in UK. Currently, we only have T Shirt and Sons, Prodigi and WPaPS based in UK, but we are constantly adding new print providers, and we will definitely take your request into consideration. Thank you.

Feminista Concienciada

Los precios son un poco caros pero la verdad es que todos los problemas que hemos tenido se han solucionado enseguida.

February 11, 2020

Hoop Tradition

This App over is great, especially if you have your own art to use. Where they fall short is designing custom shirts and I’ve had a fulfillment issue with kids clothing. The app doesn’t keep track of or product quantities so I had an order come in went to fulfill it and then was told the product was out of stock.

January 15, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and we will do our best to prevent products from running out of stock. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

IONMATIKA

This app presents some challenges... printing things correctly can sometimes be off depending on the printer you've chosen. Some of the ink at certain shops can be thin. I had a red shirt with a white logo and all the white was red... but a representative got a hold of me to fix the issue. I'd say it's important to talk with the support in order to fix any sample print problems.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us, however, you never reach out to us regarding any quality issues, so we did not have the chance to make things right. Nevertheless, one of our agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to discuss the issue and see how we can make it right.

Eleventh Option

Printify is a great app, it's easy to use and navigate as well as good customer service. Only once have I needed to contact their customer services and they replied very quickly and sorted out the problem with ease. I would recommend printify because of it's simplicity and it is easy to use.

November 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our customer support managed to assist you accordingly and we will definitely make sure that they get the recognition they deserve. Good luck with your sales in the future!

ecoeqo

This app works very well, just as you’d expect. The only thing I dislike is the inability to combine suppliers into a single product, this means I’ve had to create a separate page for each. Just makes my UI slightly more clunky. In terms of printing quality:speed it’s been great so far!

October 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our quality met your expectations, and we will take into consideration your suggestion regarding combining the suppliers.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!