Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Aminashanigifts

I tried another app on Shopify and in my humble opinion it is not as user friendly. I am not at all knowledgeable re graphics and pixels and the like but your interface is very easy to use.

Khemco In Action

easy to use and add your own design/brand

The Shark Watch Co

The designer tool is very easy to use and integrate into the shop

Faith Finders Store

Easy to use,excellent quality products. Customer service is excellent. They answer questions quickly and they will call you if the image quality is poor.

Futuremonsters

Honest review: The designer tool is very easy to use and integrate into the shop. However, they aren't available to chat during normal business hours (I live in the United States), which I find odd. Secondly, setting up shipping rates for Printify and non-Printify items is extremely, extremely difficult and I have been working with Shopify to try and solve this problem for 2 days now. Still no fix. Printify, since they aren't open during normal business hours, hasn't been able to help. This has been the biggest issue. Overall I give them 4/5 because the integration and the design is very user-friendly and simple. The shipping is just hard to set up, even when using the Printify calculator, if you're attempting to sell both Printify & non-Printify items.

Stag Raven

Quite new to this... customer service is good

Forelo

Excellent app and great manufacturers. I only wish they had the technology part of me being able to implement on my store a widget for my customers to design themselve their Tshirt or any product. Apart from that, it s great!

Burlingtonavenuenorth

Good App...when I start selling I will review again

Raas Wear

Wish I could do sleeve designs.

Futtraks

Easy To use, much better than the other apps.