Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Spand8 Athleisure

Printify as a company is great! I would give them 5 stars. But the Printify plugin for Shopify could use some improvements (eg., adding a new design sometimes takes a few tries). But overall it is a stable app and also quite well designed.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall and we will definitely work on improving the plugin in the future. Cheers!

Teesrevolution.com

These Guys work better than other printers companies out there their customer care is amazing during Covid -19 it is been really hard for everyone and totally understandable and willing to do business back with them

June 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. Indeed, times are difficult right now but we are doing our best to assist our merchants and keep the business operating without any disruptions. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Project Helper Plus

To be honest its great and easy to set up, automation is clear and understandable. Only thing is wish they had more woman clothing selection and model to select from that you and Photoshop our logo on and we can use that model in our store to showcase the product. Easy legal stuff 1 time fee per showcase like 15 bucks or something and we can select a diverse range of models to show our clothing line in our site.

Woodland Zen

They change the catalog so much. If you arnt on top of it non stop, it gets hectic with customers ordering items they have discontinued. Its rough. Yes, before the scamdemic this was true too. I've had my best sellers be yanked from the catalog a few times now. However I still prefer them over the ridiculous prices of printful and silly production times of chinese POD suppliers. Printify is still the best IMO but im still gonna be a sour butt about the one thing I dont like. Im human after all :)

June 9, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are sending us information on daily basis on their available stock. In case some items are out of stock, they will show up as unavailable and if another print provider has the same product, the order can be routed to them. We appreciate you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Raindrops Merchandise

I use printify to help me start my merchandise business coming shortly and they have really helped. The process of making the print on demand clothing is so easy and you get emails to help you out if you are stuck. My only wish is that there would be a way to print on the sleeves rather than just the front and the back of the clothing. Other than that printify are perfect and so helpful.

theorangeroom

After some disruption due to Covid-19, service has improved. Availability of product is influenced by 3rd party suppliers - worth paying attention to their ratings.

May 25, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are experiencing some delays, but we are actively working on reducing those delays by adding new print providers. We value our merchants, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

PHOENIX

I am experimenting with Printify as a drop shipper. They are respondent via email within 24 hours. I don't think you can call them. The application seems pretty easy so far. I haven't seen the product quality yet since they are on the way.

May 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Due to the health crisis, our response times have indeed increased and some delays in fulfilment are expected as well. Nevertheless, we are actively working on these issues and hopefully we will be able to reduce the delays very soon. We do not have a call centre, but if you want to receive a quick reply, you could also try our in-app chat.

Fisherbuds

Cheapest products on the market, very cool! Shipping costs are a bit too high on some products so you can´t sell them profitable but others are very cheap.

May 11, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. We are aware of the fact that some shipping costs may be higher for specific products and specific shipping countries, but we are already working on it and hopefully will be able to reduce those costs is the near future.

AweFam

Good platform, easy, clearly. Only improve more feature in the near future: ext in phone number, stock of Print Provider...

April 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are continuously working on new features and improvements, and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration.

SHAKAdelica

Great so far. Quick, High Quality. Be sure to read customer reviews of sizing.
I plan on continuing to use them. I'm curious about the premium account once business picks up. Be safe & healthy everyone! Aloha from Maui

April 6, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. In case you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com. Stay safe