Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Printify
4.4
January 7, 2020

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Alt Tab Studio
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited December 20, 2019

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

Superior Brand LA
Printify replied December 12, 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Edited December 2, 2020

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent.

325percent
Printify replied October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

August 5, 2019

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

Gannett Glass Color
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Printify replied August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

July 6, 2019

The App is fine and easy to use, Shirts according to my customers are good quality but the HATS SUCK! The first 2 hats that I sold to different customers I had to REFUND the customers, Customers sent me pics of the hats and they look Nothing Like What Your Images Look Like, very cheap and very low quality! Needless to say I dumped the entire line of hats immediately because I cannot afford to lose customers and refund!

Round Canopy
Time spent using app: 15 days
Printify replied July 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that our customers were not satisfied with our hats. We are working with the best print providers in the industry and were surprised to see that your customers were not satisfied with the quality. We have provided you with a refund for the items, however, we would also like to make things right in the future and prove that the quality of our hats is worth it. Please feel free to reach out to us and discuss this experience.