Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Inward Beauty Boutique

I love this app so far. I wish they would have more home decor items like table runners and place mats for tables and more. I also would like more variants on the frame colors for canvas prints. I only see walnut and no black or white.
I love that the photo uploader shows the quality of the image, i have tried many others and none of them have this feature. I also was surprised to see that the order goes straight to Printify - I thought that I would have to enter this in myself. Very easy to use!

Mac Make Up Salina

yes oi like this app very much. i haven't had a chance to really use it but it sounds like its good

Max Otis Designs

I'm updating my previous review because the upgrade fixed some of the complaints I've had with their design system.Like being able to make the pricing uniform across colors and sizes. Yay for listening!

It's much easier to use now but there are still things that could use work - like the Leave a Message button to contact them is right on top of the save button.

The Tag issue still needs work. Every other program can separate by tabs but this one requires hitting Return instead and you cannot copy and paste which is a big pain to have to retype tags on similar products.

The upgrade also wiped out all of the Tags I had added in Shopify so now I have to go back and retype every single tag again (see lack of copy and paste feature above) but I am glad to see they are improving their app. I hope it continues.

Arena Apperal

Not a bad. I wished they had a different layout on their products or more in depth of the products such as being able to categorize.

Mileskhan

So far so good, it has its slight flaws and errrors, but for the most part of it, pretty smooth. The customer service agents get back to you swiftly if you have any questions and take care of any of the problems you have. For screen printed garments on demand with U.K. Suppliers and with the interface and range of products.... yeah it's pretty good. If your a uk based business, definitely give it a go.

Tees On Rye

Fantastic app. the only reason it's not a 5 star review is that there's not a complete user guide (they tell me it's coming), BUT, their faq's are extremely well done and their service is responsive, friendly and thorough. best thing to do to start is REQUEST A DEMO - even though i figured out 90% easily on my own, there were a couple of tips and tricks i learned in the demo that were huge time savers - like how to ensure i'm working with the closest manufacturers... LOVE THESE GUYS! :-)

Humpty Dumbtees

Customer Service is 100% As soon as you sign up, you get your own personal reps assigned to you. I love always knowing who to contact and that they will know what I'm talking about.
The ONLY reason I gave a 4/5 is because the images were printed MUCH lower than the mockup image.
Over all, amazing service, great quality print and selection of colors =]

Arlington T Shirt

Really easy to use - pricing pf products could be better, though.

Green Baby Planet

Overall, this is a solid and easy app to work with. My only complaint is that I wish there was some more versatility with the shirt printing (like putting an image on the back). All of the samples I've made have come back at decent or better quality - my sample mugs were much better than the sample t-shirts I had made, BUT the shirts are good, if that makes any sense.

Pokestop Designs

Love how you can make multiple products at once, with a single photo. All it takes it a little adjusting and you're good to go for thousands of items. It could be a bit easier to work with Shopify.