Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Lineagewear

second update: whatever was going on seems to have been fixed. working great again. Received email from developers after posting review. Who knows! I am sticking with them for now.

update: the product generator is SO buggy. I've wasted countless hours trying to restore products that changed or disappeared entirely. The collections setting is terrible- I am forever resetting how products sort within shopify. Printify overrides EVERYTHING.

One of my samples never arrived, fwiw, although that might be the post office's fault.

I've found another app that offers all the same products as printify and a few others- seriously considering switching.

original review:
Easy to use thus far. I have been approached by other print on demand services before and none had American made products. This one does, and it's interface is way more straightforward, so I chose this one. Fingers crossed I like the samples!

El Chavo Store

Initially, the first person who spoke with us from Printify wasn't very nice but then the owner contacted us to make sure everything was improved.
They have a great assortment but I wouldn't rely the entire store on them

Undressd

just started using it, but so far easy to use and quick set up. im interested to see how quick the fulfillment process is, because thats going to be a make or break.

Shop Mangorabbit

I'm a real store that's purchased sample shirts and made my first real sale with the shirts.

UPDATE:

BAD:
1. Software is still new and may have bugs
2. Customer service not very assuring but I hope things will improve.

GOOD:
1. It's cheaper than other similar apps
2. Printify not only fixed the bug but also fixed the situation after 1/2 days

Overall it's a new app and I know there will be bumps in the road. Willing to give it another chance as long as they maintain a high standard in self-improvement and good attitude!

Keep It Nerdee

I just downloaded the app yesterday and so far I'm still learning. Its been fun and I think as soon as I get used to the system, I would have a much easier understanding on how to use this. I can't wait to order the samples and see the quality of the product!

Reincut Test

Ease of use was awesome.
Samples arrived quickly.
Only qualm, no other brands aside from America Apparel. This business model is great for Shopify but more selection has to be introduced for us to use it any further.

Rnw2015

Great app! Thank you Printify :). Is it possible to look into having tote bags or cosmetic bags as part of your product selection?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next