Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Hendrick & Co.

I am updating this review from a 1star to a 5star and I will tell you why. The issues we were having with Printify have been completely resolved by their customer service rep Sabrina. She is a god send to the work we do with Printify. ANY issue we have had going forward she has fixed. She responds quickly, is kind and incredibly helpful and patient with us. Our work is unique because our products help save animals in need. So her help means more to us than you can know. Our products through Printify are high quality and are shipped well before their terms. Which is great. Our customers never have to wait long for their orders. I have nothing negative to say about our experience now with Printify. Now I can confidently say if you are looking for a POD company with high quality products than Printify is for you.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for the glowing review! Our team always does whatever it takes to go the extra mile - thank you for being with us! :)

OVERPOWEREDStudios

Large catalogue and very easy to use. The fulfillment times tend to be very quick even around the Christmas period. Definitely recommend.

December 15, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

SeekFirst.Store

After learning how to use Printify, adding products to my store just became a breeze! Highly recommended!

December 13, 2020

We're happy to hear that, thanks for the feedback! :)

Montfort Fine Arts

Printify has a great collection of products at a reasonable price. You can upgrade your plan to get a discounted rate on products. Seamless experience.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that! :)

TheUrbancatch

Just started out with printify, its amazing, how to get more orders soon, cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback - we're glad to hear that! :)

ArrayCart

I really like this app. It offers great variety of products and at best price. Customer service is good and available most of the time. Highly recommended to all POD store owners.

December 9, 2020

Thank you, your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Home Minds

The customer service is great and to the point. The customer service is great and to the point. Great

December 1, 2020

Thank you, your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Fireside Home w

Really helped with my online business. Really helped with my online business :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

November 29, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

Kalibacci Belgium

Extremely powerful app and a most for everyone trying to grow a brand, it is easy to use and results are top industry standards.

November 21, 2020

We are happy to hear you're enjoying using our app - thank you for the feedback, it's much appreciated!

Dig Hats

Printify is great! They have helped us increase our product line and dramatically reduce shipping times.

November 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it!