Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available

www.modernbeduin.com

If you are starting a small business, this may seem like the best option. The reality is they don't care, I have had products go out to costumers that are completely wrong with another comapnies design, or incomplete designs. The worst part is the shipping, I was under the impression that DTG was quicker than screen printing but it sometimes takes 3 weeks for people to get their orders. The design aspect is the easiest part but overall customer retention has been a problem, i have alot of unhappy customers.

January 26, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

startup-starten24

i bought a sample low top sneaker..and i wait... 7 weeks :) this compnay is like all china compnays...its bullshit... china please make your business in china..and not in europe..please

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this!

Blush Lane

I am very dissapointed in Printify. They mailed my customer 500 t-shirts that were ALL damaged. I have not recieved a response from customer service and I have lost money on this transaction becuase of their faulty products. Very poor customer service and products.

December 20, 2021

ZandyXR The Unique VR Art Boutique

After my last order ships I will be cancelling. I just opened my store and have had items lost in shipment, 2 customers waiting over a month for their products, 2 reprints on orders for quality. This affects the reputation of my startup and this is totally unacceptable fulfillment. I will be finding another POD distributer.

December 15, 2021

Hi, Thank you for your feedback!
I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience related to shipping. One of our managers will be in touch with you soon to help you rectify this situation.

Apparel by Ivan

We like the products, but the app integration NEEDS to be improved. We added a bunch of products from a couple different print on demands providers, one of them being Printify. We made edits to the products directly on Shopify after they were added to our store. The other print on demand provider handled our orders exactly right and the integration with Shopify worked perfectly (correct items, shipping notifications to customers, etc). Printify, however, had everything messed up! I had to manually change every single order. Shipping notifications did not get sent to customers, and I now have a bunch of orders that think they haven't been fulfilled even though when I look at the order on Printify, it says delivered or in transit. This has been an absolute nightmare. My guess is the reason is that we're supposed to edit products within Printify before pushing them into Shopify, rather than editing after they've already been pushed into Shopify. But the other POD provider handled everything correctly, so why couldn't Printify?

December 12, 2021

I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience. One of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Yoga Enchanted

#1- Printify does not offer support over the phone where someone can speak to a real person. The only support they provide is via a chat window or “articles”. The support person I was typing with was not knowledgeable of the processes and policies of Printify. Their idea of providing support is; “you’ll have to look up an article or find it in a FAQ or something.” It seemed very uncaring and I felt like I was just being blown off. I’m very new to Printify and Shopify and really thought my question would have been rather basic for a customer support person to be able to answer but they did not seem to much knowledge. It was like an automatic “I don’t care about your issue, go find the answer yourself.” And when they finally tried to find an article for me to answer the question, they couldn’t find one. It really is a useless and disappointing support system they have. First and foremost they should get knowledgable support staff. Secondly, get a customer support phone line (with a phone number prominently displayed on their website, not hidden where multiple clicks are needed to find it) so that customers can actually speak to a person and explain their issue. Printify’s support was extremely discouraging and I am considering just closing out my online store. I’m new and I need support, Printify did not provide any.

November 21, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Liberty Minded

I am so DONE with Printify. Every time I go to place an order the products are out of stock. My store offers t-shirts ONLY from them. Variants are constantly out of stock for every every single shirt and the order is denied until I have to go fix it manually... They can't plan to keep product in stock??? This is supposed to be print on demand so that I don't have to babysit EVERY SINGLE ORDER. Printify is awful. Support for Printify is EMBARASSINGLY bad. They don't understand issues very well because I believe they hired mostly non-native english speakers that are operating from cut and paste scripts. Instead of fixing issues they tell you to recreate the product all over again using one of the many different confusing print providers that will offer different brand t-shirts with different color options. If you want to offer a consistent base of products in multiple colorways - you are just screwed, but that won't stop them from trying to convince you that their "order routing" feature works. It does not... not even close. Also, the product image thumbnail generator for Printify adds a silly amount of empty space around t-shirt thumbnails making them look ridiculous. They haven't fixed this or offered a solution for years. I have had complaints from customers and even had test orders come with very poor quality due to insufficient ink applied to the shirt and the color matching is a total crapshoot. It depends on the print provider. Not all of Printify's print providers are consistent. Some will do a horrible job matching colors, and others will do a horrible job applying enough ink. Again, when they ask you to recreate a product... You have to redefine every attribute... pricing, titles, description, size chart, it will overwrite your thumbnail images... It is so tedious. Save yourself the hassle! The low prices at Printify are low FOR A REASON.
Save yourself time and effort and just pick a different solution for your print on demand needs. Your time is valuable, and if you go with Printify you will spend hours and hours micromanaging your products because their site doesn't work in a sensible way. I have mentioned these problems to their support team over and over through the course of many years and I have never gotten help that resolved these issues. They don't actually care.

August 31, 2021

DCurious

I recently started my POD store. Integrated with Printify. I ordered a T-shirt for me to India. 31 days have passed. The order has not reached yet. Another order was from Canada. Again 22 days have passed, the order has not reached yet. I showed the concern to support team, they have already put their hands up in this regard, saying that in tracking we can't help much. Now, who will be responsible if product doesn't reach the customer. My customers are furious about it. It's their hard-earned money. It will also defame my store, and I have just started only. I would say poor service and support. Use other print providers. The products at Printify may be cheaper than others, but it will only be beneficial if the product reaches customers.

August 27, 2021

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience! We will be shortly reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Central Washington Sales

I went through all the steps, or so I thought. Then I get an email template I can send out to announce when my store is going to open. What? I thought my store was already open. So frustrating. Why wouldn't I want my store open. That is the whole point, isn't it?
I think I just found out Printify and Shopify are connected companys? Well, I guess it doesn't matter, but I did not see that disclosed anywhere.
My product looks terrible and it was a simple message shirt, Very difficult to produce. I wouldn't buy it.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, however, Printify and Shopify are not connected companies. Printify is a Print-on-demand platform that supports the automatic integration with Shopify and only supports product publishing to your store. If there are any technical difficulties with the Shopify website, we recommend reaching out to their support.

What regards to received products, one of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Topography Golf

quality was bad. you scaled down a print between small and medium over an inch and a half, from 7" to 5.5", that is more than a 20%. then tell me its correct and wont refund the price. Also, items were not packaged individually and I never got an answer why.

June 26, 2021

We're really sorry to hear about your experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17