Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

cannacocoartistry

if i could give this company negative stars i would. Absolute worst POD provider. No support whatsoever, no protection for buyers, monthy fee is a sham as we were suppose to receive discounted shipping rates however they increased 20% , 10 items still in transit after 6 weeks, 2 still in transit 60 days after being sent.. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UPDATE: i believe you do charge for your services by way of premium subscription..... Nevertheless I look forward to hearing from someone

October 23, 2020

Thank you for feedback! We do not charge anything for our services, nevertheless to solve this situation, our support manager will contact you within 24 hours.

Crypto Wardrobe

This app is continuing to ruin my business. * 3week + orders backlog. * System duplicating products in orders and charging me (customer support says it's my fault).
* System does not recognize out of stock items. 20+ manufacturers for item, have fun trying one by one hoping they will have it in stock (1 try = 1 day).
* Once system changes manufacturer they will missplace your print without letting you know and send it to customer. Guess what, its your fault too.
* Customer support is worthless and many more... Only way to get help is to leave bad review. Give me dedicated customer support agent so I can fulfill my backlog caused by printify, I will delete this review and move on somewhere else. If not I will update this review everyday so its on top

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

MARANU BEAUTY

a bunch of items are out of stock and they do not let you know in advance. I had some orders that were placed, a month later the items are still out of stock. Emailed numerous times with no response. Very disappointed. Also the printing quality of some of the sweatshirts were quite poor.

October 14, 2020

HAUTE GLAM DESIGN

Customer service is non existant! Steer clear from using Printify. If you have an issue with an order and try to get answers, good luck! There's a chat now window but it can take days for someone to get back to you and unfortunately, all that does is make me look bad to my customers. There's nobody you can call, email takes days as well. Ridiculous!!! Does anyone actually work there or what?

October 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience, it should not have happened. Our support team is doing their best to get back to all inquiries as soon as possible.
One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible!

Maizys Boutique

What could have been a 5 star review has been reduced to 1 in less than 48 hours. I have used Printtify to order a couple thousand dollars worth of merchandise in the last 30 days for election relation items. I receive an email 3 days ago saying my orders are on hold becuase the printer ran out of banks, with instructions to transfer the orders to another provider that don't work. Not just a couple of items over a dozen in some orders. I figure maybe I am doing something wrong. I find no way to contact a live person to help me with hundreds of dollars of orders pending. emails go answered, chat box goes unanswered, nothing. Total silence. My card has been charged almost $1000 with nothing to show for it and no help transferring these orders to providers that can actually handle the orders they are getting. If I don't hear back today I am back charging the charges on my credit card and will make it clear to anyone considering using this service that to do so is at their own peril. Tech support shouldn't take 2 days! And if you're going to own a business like this have at least ONE person who can answer a telephone. I am VERY upset at the prospect of having to refund THOUSANDS of dollars in client fees NOT TO MENTION the response from those clients. IF this company comes through I will update this review.

October 12, 2020

Spooky Cat Press

Printify will ruin your POD business. Shops are given the option to choose a provider, but 5 out of 6 orders will be automatically rerouted to a different provider where you cannot expect the same level of quality. Each order placed is a gamble. Also, when re-routed, every item has an added shipping fee. This means, if a customer orders 4 items from your shop, and you have those selected to come from one specific provider, they will 90% likely be re-routed and come from different providers, charging you individual shipping fees per each item. It will swallow up all your margins. The customer service is also lacking and with automated responses.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear about your experience, nevertheless one of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

K9 Worldwide

Stop asking me to make a review. The fact that you continuously ask makes me wonder about the seriousness of other reviews.

September 21, 2020

Hello,
Apologies if we asked you too many times for a review. The reason why we do it is because we want to receive your feedback and know how you are doing. However, if it bothers you, we will stop doing that.

Position

In regards to Printify themselves, they seem to do a good job. The problem is that they are basically a broker and have no involvement with the production process. Almost every shirt that me or my customers have gotten through them has had problems and complaints.
I cant complain about long ship times during the pandemic, I get it. I can complain that some of their print providers create very low quality merch. Most of the orders that have come through my website traffic have had a complaint regarding the print quality. Most of my samples are noticeably off center, not aligned with the mockup, or missing part of the graphic from the print. I think Printify should be more involved in ensuring that they are brokering a better quality product.
Printify themselves are good at responding quickly and facilitating reprints and refunds, but who wants that? I think we would all rather have happy customers and a good reputation.
The mockup generator is good. The website is easy. Contacting them is easy too. Prices are varied and fair, (if the products were good quality).
At the end of the day, you can have all the other parts in the right place, but if the product is no good, then what are we doing here? If you guys could ensure good quality control I would be willing to give 5 stars. Sorry guys, but for this I must uninstall the app and look toward a different provider.

September 15, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, this is why your feedback is truly valuable to us. We would like to know more details about which print provider you are using and what kind of issues exactly your customers have experienced. This is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it right.

ALTAPARTE

I need a full refund for a faulty order; the people refuse to understand that i'm in no way in need of their samples or services any further as they have been proven to be way too faulty for the type of audience that i'm trying to engage; they don't answer their messages in chat after more than 15 hours; They're shady, they suck, their products suck, depite sucking they still are being sent separately, their support team sucks, their providers suck, everything sucks. DON'T WORK WITH PRINTIFY

September 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services and we will do our best to keep it this way. Best of luck with your sales and if you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Mystic Haze

I put together 2 sample orders and put them on hold until I could confirm what exactly was going to be placed. And today I woke up and both of those orders were sent to production. My settings clearly state that if I put something on hold it stays there until I confirm I want to order them. I am not happy about this. I had planned to go in tomorrow and edit the items on the order list, to confirm what was being ordered. Because I didn’t need all of those items.

August 31, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this. Within next few hours one of our managers will reach out to you via e-mail to solve this matter as efficiently as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14