Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Expressive DeZien

-5 are you kidding just to try the "New Rules" are I have to sign up and pay 299.00? Hardly. I already pay Plenty to Shopify. What the actual Heck. This service of Shopify is getting worse and worse. NEWBIES BEST ADVICE READ ALL THE REVIEWS if you have to pay to try DONT DO IT there are plenty of places shop around

January 9, 2021

Hi there! Our app can be used to a full functionality using the free plan. You'll only pay for the products being ordered, and their shipping costs. No additional costs are required to use our print on demand (POD) service!

The Premium plan subscription (offered in the form of ongoing monthly payments, or as one annual bulk payment), however, offers up to 20% discount on all products available in our catalog.

ThereisNOStore

BEWARE: The Worst Print On Demand Company EVER Seriously I am shocked how disappointing and unprofessional Printify has been. They have completely abandoned sellers. I have orders from end of November not yet shipped. Printify has left us sellers hanging. I sell on Etsy and have MANY rightfully angry customers. Printify started slowing down in early Dec and instead of being upfront with their delays, like other POD companies have been, they made minimal announcements and have not been real with us once. They just keep selling false promises and moving deadlines further and further back. I have been telling customers on Etsy their orders will ship day now because printify's lack of clear communication and false promises. 'any day now' 'holiday arrival' Absolute junk customer service. They barely reply and when they do it's a stock reply that doesn't address your question, sending you in circles. Their customer service is straight up useless and endless hoops It's now been a month and my customers are justified in being pissed at me for dragging them along for a full month. They are at a point where they can't even order or shop for new gifts because they have been waiting on Printify to come through, which Printify falsely led us to believe. And to make matters worse, Printify will not allow us to cancel orders nearly a month delayed, forcing us to continue to jerk our customers along or eat the costs. The samples I have ordered are unsellable. Sloppy application, the ink colors are sloppy, super pixelated print quality. Zero quality control. There has been zero accountability from Printify.

December 23, 2020

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Hendrick & Co.

This is the first holiday season we have experienced with Printify and it has had issue after issue for us. Many orders were not fulfilled, canceled or delayed leaving us to produce the products ourselves at our offices. This is unexceptable and frustrating. Our company had hundreds of orders so it is really frustrating that we are having so many issues and a lack of communication between us and their reps. They take sometimes days to respond. While we waited for any response we had no choice but to cancel and produce orders ourselves. Then when we requested concelations on these orders we were refused. We now have talked to 7 different representatives over 3 days who have all asked us the same questions over and over. I have had to explain these issues 7 different times to 7 different people. None of which went through to read the correspondence we had with their associates. We have lost revenue and trust in many of our customers. We had to spend 48 hours straight producing the items ourselves and shipping to the customer ourselves. It is so frustrating and we ended up feeling like we are not being listened to and that is a horrible position to be in as a customer. I cannot simply tell a customer their order will not be shipped in time or was canceled during the holidays. And using the holidays as an excuse is not acceptable. They even removed their chat button on the site. We were told it was because they had too many requests for chats they just took it down. To get someone to help us, we had to go back and reply to old messages in order to reach anyone. We joined Printify to help us outsource items so we can focus on growing our customer base and get items to our customers within the time frames Printify has provided. I keep saying frustrated because I do not know what else to call this situation we are in. As a customer, feeling like you are not being listened to is so disappointing. The concept of Printify is fantastic actually if their processes worked or at the very least, communicating with their customers (us) in a helpful and solution oriented way. A brief background of what we do is we produce items that fully fund the medical care for animals who have been abused, tortured and neglected. Without us, these animals would not get the care they need. We are not simply dealing with customers and order, we are dealing with helping the animals we represent. I hope these issues are taken seriously. I sincerely hope they do. I would love to leave a 5 star review once these issues are addressed. At this point we are reevaluating using a different service since we are paying a premium fee every month with the assumption their service will improve and it did not. DO NOT bother paying the monthly fee. My advice is to find a different provider who can better handle problematic situations with better customer service. Other serviced may cost a little higher but, to be honest, you will save money by not having to constantly cancel or refund orders to your customers. This is definitely the option we are considering now.

December 20, 2020

Hayden Harlow

UPDATE: After posting this review, a customer service supervisor reached out, and has repeatedly asked for us to update/change our review. So here goes: -Printify did refund our problem orders placed with them in November after a lengthy email exchange (thanks, because we did refund all of the purchases our customers made).
-We have since removed all of our PRINTIFY supplied items on our site, and are actively looking for new suppliers.
-We will not be amending our review from 1 star -- because we received numerous 1 star reviews from our customers about their purchases -- which of course affects our reputation with future customers. ----
Since PRINTIFY does read these reviews, our suggestion would be: find more reliable suppliers, and work on the quality of your products, but also your customer service and customer interface on your site, so problem solving isn't so difficult. If i could give them a negative star review, I would. Over the past year or so, we've had problems with 1 of every 2 orders placed with them. We even upgraded to Printify Premium a few months back to see if that helped... and the customer service actually got worse. ++Shipped partial orders, and claimed they were complete (check)
++Misleading product descriptions (check)
++Poor quality products/printing- totes & pouches (check)
++Shipment labels generated (to stay within stated printing timelines), but products were not handed over to shipping carries for DAYS (check)
++Average time to get a reply from Customer service (2-3 days). I've emailed them so many times, I feel i know each of the staff... Otto is the most responsive, he replies 24 hours later typically. Excuses and lies - an "passing the buck" to their providers seems standard. Final straw, after days of waiting for a problem ticket reply, was is getting an email saying that the TRACKING system from USPS is not accurate, but the 'items' are their way and they're "sorry for any inconvenience." Sorry doesn't cut it, and neither does blaming COVID for delays, its been 9 months, and we're all dealing with covid with our own businesses, which is why its important to be transparent with your customers and provide accurate and honest timelines and details, so everyone knows exactly what to expect. Do yourself a favor, (and avoid 1 star reviews from your customers for you, as well)... find a different company for POD.

December 13, 2020

wholesomememes

Re:Support, forget it. Well the shipping zones didn't work right, not saying I didn't do something wrong. I contacted their support and the "live" chat says, usually responds within a few hours, ok, let me try anyway. So I reach support by waiting 3.5 hours, explain the problem in detail and they give me a standard setup FAQ. I tell them those steps don't work, wait 15 minutes for them to see this message and 10 more for them respond. They send me another article, I walk through it and tell them it's all done, it takes them 15 minutes to see that message and 10 to respond with a walk through video that is 3 years out of date on the interfaces. I tell them I did the steps in that video anyway by poking around. I am now at almost 5 hours, waiting for them to read my message. I totally expect they will tell me to read something else without reading all the words I wrote. If you think you might EVER need vendor support, do not install this app. I'm still waiting.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - we're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

HelenofThreads

This provider lacks customer service which makes it a POD to be cautious while using. There is no accountability from their partners and expect to eat costs when their partners fail to deliver. It is unfortunate because this has potential to be a solid POD service if they can learn to meet customer service needs and respond timely to issues as they arise like their competitors. There are other options in this space that better suit my needs.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Lux Eros Handmade Ceramics

Not one of the products I wanted to sell would ship to me or the few customers that tried to purchase before I deleted it. I'm in California. It's not like I'm in a remote location. I tried all the variations from all their sellers and NONE worked.

November 17, 2020

Clean Futures Fund

They were great when we started in March 2020. However, since about August the customer service has been terrible. Issues with deleting items from our store, or even navigating through the store go unresolved for weeks on end, with responses that never go beyond 'our tech team is working on it' and no idea of a resolution date. Abandoning trying to get this resolved today, and terminating our account and finding a different dropshipper. Update - Dec 10, 2020: It took 8 weeks to resolve the issue, and was only done when I submitted this review. However, we are still having issues - today I cannot see my store at all, and there is no option to contact Printify support - that has disappeared. The only thing I can do is see help articles, which do not help with this issue I am having.

November 12, 2020

Qutiefly

I've ordered samples and got scammed by the delivery service. It arrived at the parcel which is located 2 hours drive from me. They never delivered the package but they lied about that they've tried to send it (I was home the entire day they said they delivered it). I'm not going to drive 2 hours because the delivery company doesn't do its job!!! Printify support is super slow in replying to my issue didn't even help me at all. NO REFUNDS! They didn't even try to contact the delivery to help and just tell me to drive there and get it. PS: The delivery service they use is not reachable through phone (very sketchy!)

November 2, 2020

cannacocoartistry

if i could give this company negative stars i would. Absolute worst POD provider. No support whatsoever, no protection for buyers, monthy fee is a sham as we were suppose to receive discounted shipping rates however they increased 20% , 10 items still in transit after 6 weeks, 2 still in transit 60 days after being sent.. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UPDATE: i believe you do charge for your services by way of premium subscription..... Nevertheless I look forward to hearing from someone

October 23, 2020

Thank you for feedback! We do not charge anything for our services, nevertheless to solve this situation, our support manager will contact you within 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15