Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Crypto Cool Designs

This app is completely BS and it is not for those who decide to open a real business but more for kids that want to "play" to be a business owner and I can explain why. When you create and list a product in your shop for example T-shirt or Hoodie and after some time some variant like for example "White XL" is out of stock a message will appear to let you know and you are able to automatically reroute the product to a similar provider or choose different action, but in the meantime your customers will be able to order it and you will be able to choose your best option. BUT if you create your product and in that moment you have created a variant that is missing, it will NOT SHOW AT ALL in your shop so no customers can buy it and nobody will never notify you when the variant will be back so you need to check every day and when it is back you need to RE EDIT your product design with all the variants plus the one missing (and hopefully all the other variants will still be available) and re-edit the retail price of just that variant and re-list your product creating a problem on the Layout of the product page on Shopify because the last listed product goes on the top so your manual set up needs to be re-adjusted and also if you work with shipping weight you need to re-adjust the weight of the product. ALL THESE PROBLEMS just because Printify don't simply allow you to list an out of stock variant of the product that you have created and mark that variant in the "My Store" section of Printify with the classic message "a variant is missing" giving you the possibility to reroute just that variant or decide for a different action giving your customers the possibility to still order it. THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE if you want to be a professional business. So after I created over 100 products I see that my T-shirt WHITE XS, BLACK XL and Sweatshirt WHITE XL was never created and listed and completely missing from my shopify business... THIS IS PRINTIFY and I'm a premium account... probably quitting very soon for a different Print on Demand service that is actually professional. If you contact the support people they will read to you the manual and will suggest to you to replace your print provider without counting that you have spent so much money to get samples from most of them and choose the one that best suits your colours and image details of the designs and of course you can't just switch as nothing actually change on your product quality. They really need to talk with their Software Development team and make this change because how it does not make any sense at all, is not logic, is not practical and is not professional and does not help people who decide to build a business with Printify as a provider partner. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

June 9, 2021

We're deeply sorry to hear about your experience with unavailable product variants while creating and publishing the products. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be definitely taken into consideration for further improvements to our platform.

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns, and we hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Bespoke Alley

While the products are cheaper compared to other POD websites, the support is extremely lazy, lethargic, and unprofessional. My Printify premium account is active on paper but none of the product prices are different than a regular non-premium account. I raised the issue with the support and facilitated all the screenshots they asked for, 2 weeks ago. I spoke to 4 people since then who all agreed that the issue is indeed valid but when asked for the resolution, their standard reply is that the tech team is looking into it and that they'll get back at earliest. It's been two weeks and no reply whatsoever even after umpteen follow-ups. My entire premium account got wasted since the month is almost over. Highly disappointed. No wonder people move out to Printful as soon as they scale.

June 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear that there has been an unresolved issue with your Premium account! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Light Unto My Path

Recently opened my store and made the first order as a test. I ordered 4 items, out of the four, I only received 1 item even though it says that they had delivered all. Had I not caught this early on, this would have messed up the integrity of my shop/company. Will never do business with them again.

May 13, 2021

We're really sorry to hear about your experience!

Everything Dirt

Horrible, I have less than 100 total orders and have already had two misprints where the back of the design wasn't even printed. Ordered some items for myself and got them today, 2x2 stickers are washed out, tee graphics are wrong color, and the front pocket print is so blurry. I'd stay away from using this app despite all the great things people have to say about it.

May 6, 2021

Finawear.ca

I used this app to create aop tees but I am in Canada and the prices are all in US $. An AOP tee was $22 US and the shipping was $12 US = $34US. That is $44.20 CDN and I can't charge more than $45 for a tee even if it is AOP. Not to mention the tee is only a 4oz tee so probably see through. I will not be using this app going forward. Therefore, I gave it one star based on price for me, in Canada.

May 1, 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing suitable for your needs.

Our team is continuously working on adding additional product and print provider options, so that there are more locations and price points to choose from.

We've recently added a new unisex AOP t-shirt to our selection - it's only $14.91, and it has a slightly thicker fabric (delivery to Canada within 5-10 business days).

One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concern - we truly hope that you'll reconsider and find something suitable for your business needs.

Tutto Molto Italiano

ENG + ITA
ENG: app absolutely unusable. I state that I use various POD platforms. I use shopify to sell products created through printify. Problem # 1: Once the product has been sent, the link with the tracking code sent to my customer is not working. so I have to manually search for the tracking code and communicate it to the customer.
Problem # 2: I have some products synced between printify and shopify. If one of these products is no longer available as a printify supplier, I am not notified. To remedy the problem, I have to manually synchronize an alternative product, thus losing the reviews on the product page that is no longer available. Severe loss and lack.
If you want to use a POD service I recommend Printful. ITA: Premetto che utilizzo diversi sistemi di POD e ho più volte cercato una soluzione riguardo i vari problemi che solo Printify mi ha presentato. PROBLEMA N1: Una volta che il prodotto viene inviato al mio cliente, il tracking generato non è funzionante. devo quindi andare alla ricerca del tracking code manualmente e comunicarlo ogni volta, per ogni singolo ordine al mio cliente.
PROBLEMA N2: Se uno dei prodotti in sync tra Printfy e Shopify non è più disponible presso i fornitori di printify, non vengo notificato. Scoprendo solo dopo l'ordine da parte del mio cliente del problema. Per ovviare al problema posso creare una variante al prodotto creando di fatto una nuova pagina prodotto. In questo modo vado a perdere tutte le recensioni dei clienti legata alla vecchia pagina prodotto.
Insomma, se volete usare un servizio di POD vi consiglio Printful

April 14, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
The issue with the tracking link has been fixed - we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you and your customers!

Out-of-stock (OOS) issues are currently managed via notifications in our app, read more on this here: https://help.printify.com/en/articles/4685278-out-of-stock-variant-notifications-in-my-store

Upon seeing the notification, we recommend removing the affected variants and republishing the product, or use the "Replace" feature to replace the print provider, if the same product is available from more print providers. This won't affect the existing listing in your store and any of its SEO.

Dark Roast Cult

I like Printify because they have black mugs, I cannot find black mugs on any other supplier right now. I do not like printify because out of the two mugs i've sold so far one arrived busted. I refunded them my self and will probably be removing their products from my store after seeing how hard they are to work with based on other reviews here.

April 12, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far. In case a product arrives damaged or broken, we always offer a free replacement or a full refund.

aboriginalshirts.com

I am unable to set up shipping rates. I have already invested on shopify and domain name and not ready yet to buy printify premium package. Plus I have yet to see it in action. I think they should allow live rates for free packages as well or at least make it easier. Customer service referred to articles and theories when I needed just basic rates for US and international customers. I am disappointed.

March 23, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the shipping setup. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

The Faith Haven

The quality of the DTG was terrible. I can do better myself!! The customer service was good tho. But not enough for me to forget the quality vs price difference. I wish I had chosen Printful first.

March 12, 2021

Tideschart

Wow this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I set up a Shopify store with Printify late November to sell products visitors of my website. In December 2nd I arranged for a tshirt sample to be sent to myself to ensure that the quality is up to standard before promoting it to my existing customers. This is when things turned bad. January 18th it still had not arrived 6 weeks after ordering a simple tshirt. They shipped it to me without any tracking so we have no idea where in the world the package is. I contacted support they tried to blame the busy holiday period and wanted me to wait until Februay 12th before contacting the local post office and if I still cannot track it down to contact them again. How on earth do they think it is acceptable for a customer to wait more than 2 months for their product to arrive? It has now passed this time I am waiting to see their response. If you care about your companies reputation or dont want to spend your time fielding complaints from your customer and dealing with printify taking no responsibility then I strongly suggest you stay away from Printify. It will create a nightmare for your business.

February 13, 2021