Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

IONMATIKA

This app misses the biggest part of being a print shop... printing things correctly is their biggest problem. The ink they use is thin and color often bleed through the shirt. I had a red shirt with a white logo and all the white was red... Seems like a simple fix. Not to mention pricing... DELETING THIS APP NOW.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us, however, you never reach out to us regarding any quality issues, so we did not have the chance to make things right. Nevertheless, one of our agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to discuss the issue and see how we can make it right.

Dad Bod Tees

Stay away. Trust me - stay away.

Pros - they have a supplier that offers Dri-Fit shirts. The escalated support rep (Uyen) is terrific. They're cheaper than most (but you get what you pay for).

Cons - so, so many to list. The company that offers Dri-Fit takes a MINIMUM of two weeks to print and ship a shirt. Usually it takes closer to a month - and the production time listed of 3.58 business days on their supplier page is an absolute joke.

The customer support (other than Uyen) is terrible. They take HOURS to get back to you when you submit and email or chat - and then the responses are stock copy/paste answers about how they understand your concerns, and they'll look into it. Nothing ever happens.

The printing quality is god-awful. I can't count how many reprints and returns I had to do due to shoddy printing.

The design lab is clunky and not really intuitive. Their mobile design is a joke.

At least every third order requires an email or check-up on my part. Nothing is ever easy with Printify (unless you're dealing with Uyen). My store is just a side hustle, but I feel like I spend HOURS more dealing with Printify nonsense than I do at my 8-5 full-time gig.

Stay away from Printify. Use another supplier like Printful - they cost more, but you don't have to deal with the headaches and hassles.

Update: If you don't believe me about the stock copy/paste answers, read all the responses to the 1-star reviews. Hilariously predictable.

**UPDATE**

I designed a shirt for a fund-raiser for a family member, and it resulted in probably 75-80 shirts being purchased, which would mark the end of my relationship with Printify.

Of those deliveries, there were four that had weird or incorrect shirts included in them - ones that were not in ANY way associated with the fund-raiser, our company or anything else.

* One had a hockey mask from the movie "Friday the 13th" with the slogan "No Lives Matter" on it

* One was a red t-shirt that simply said "I Hate the Patriots"

* One was a ballerina (I think)

* One had a shark wearing sunglasses

Printify also forgot to send 7 shirts to customers that I went and printed and delivered myself out of my own pocket, because I can't wait for you guys to rectify yet ANOTHER mistake.

Please please PLEASE do not believe their "99.1%" effectiveness rate regarding their quality control - that simply cannot be true. Use Printful or someone else who knows what they're doing and can actually fulfill your orders in a timely and correct manner.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are truly sorry about your experience. We are glad that Uyen is able to assist you in resolving the challenges. Our team is actively working on all aspects of our service, and we hope that you would see the improvements very soon.

Coop Crate

I have had this app for over a year. In the beginning for the most part it was awesome but I highly recommend NOT USING THIS APP I have lost a lot of money from sizing being off. In the last 3 months every order was wrong. Their print quality is also terrible. It fades really fast and sometimes comes blurry to begin with. I will never ever recommend them again or work with them. DO NOT USE THEM!

September 23, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but we could not assist you earlier on as you never reach out to us regarding any issue. Our team is still trying to make it right for you and by trying to reach you out via phone and email, but you never get back to us. We would truly apreciate if you could get abck to us so we can make thing right.

Smoochies

I've used this service several times now, various months apart with hopes that it would be better service but no luck. Orders stay 'in production' for up to 2 weeks, causing late orders and upset customers. The 'average order processing' for the specific printers says 2.86 days and 2.54 days but are obviously incorrect.

How can anyone run a successful business when there is no guaranteed processing time for their orders? I currently still have two orders that were sent to production on Sept 3, and today is the 13th and they have yet to ship, and the customers are understandably upset. (I had multiple other orders marked shipped after a week, 10 days, etc.) Other Shopify DTG printing services offer a fairly reliable 4-5 business day turnaround time.

So frustrated and disappointed.

September 13, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but our team is already on this case and we will do everything we can to make things right for you. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

roman333 design

Not happy with the sample prints I have ordered. After one wash the images are peeling and cracking. The colors have also faded drastically. Unfortunately I made the mistake of going live before I washed them now I have to pull all my designs and refund any sales I have made. Not to happy atm I will most likely end up going with printful.

August 19, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but due to large volumes, our print providers still have an error margin of about 1%. Nevertheless, we hope that you received the re-printed sample and the quality met your expectations.

Craftbud

Placed an order on 8-6-19 and it still hasn't made it through production yet as of 8-15-19. The company has not been responsive, I can not get a hold of anyone for updates, and it seems as though there is a block between the customer and production location. Since they do not allow refunds or cancellations I'm forced to eat this order. I'm sticking with Printful as they have always made the process run smooth.

August 19, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but our team has been trying to reach you out for a while but cannot get a hold of you. We would appreciate if you could get back to our emails so we can make thing right for you.

T-Shirt Daze

Added the app and set everything up, even paying the subscription fee for "lower pricing". My first sample order was a nightmare. Multiple emails back and forth but interestingly enough, when my frustration finally told them just to put the order through, I didn't care what it would look like. It ended up being a pretty great shirt! I had to cancel a customer order, as the customer didn't want to wait three weeks for a shirt. (Yes! 3 weeks!) My 2nd sample order (third order) was stuck in production for 15 total days. Again multiple emails sent to their support team, many excuses from delays, reprinting to the whole printing company changing locations (wouldn't they know that ahead of time?) The order has allegedly been sent but I don't have it and tracking still says it's waiting for pick up. Who knows if I will ever see that shirt. If you don't want to be emailing their support team or having your customers wonder where orders are, you should use a different app. Printify is nothing more than a "middle man" directing orders for multiple low cost printing companies.

August 13, 2019

We are very sorry about delays and the lost order from Dream Junction, but we hope that you have been refunded and you will receive the re-printed samples soon. We hope that once you receive the re-printed samples, you will consider working with us again.

liftugly

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I've only been using them for less than two months and I have had issues about a dozen times. The app broke once, orders have been in production over 22 days, one printer ran out of my shirts without updating the inventory, allowing orders to be placed and then stuck in production with them for weeks causing a huge nightmare with my customers, I've had brands of shirts I don't even carry shipped to customers, wrong sizes sent out, I ordered samples for myself to see the product I was selling and they sent me three bad samples in a row (my designs were printed crooked and off-center three times in a row!), I can't even begin to elaborate on all of the screw ups, headaches and embarrassments I've experienced with this company. Do not use them if you have a choice!

CMT Warrior

Please don't bother using Printify!! I wasted so much time creating a store full of 60+ designs and launched my website. In such a short space of time I have had three issues. One was the sheer bad quality of the Gildan t-shirt & cheaply printed design. Then after one wash it had faded dramatically & was completed ruined. And then, a customer received the WRONG bloody t-shirt. It is just utterly embarrassing. It makes my company look shit because of their constant mess ups. ( I used MyLocker as the supplier). Just use Printful, seriously you wont regret it and waste so much time!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the first experience. Regarding Gildan shirt, that's how they are from manufacturers. We can discuss to recommend the best textile and brand based on your needs. There are other brands and textiles. Regarding MyLocker order we must apology for the situation. Errors do happen around 1% of cases (that's not much different from industry average). So, you were unfortunate to have this error on the first hand, for which we are very sorry. If you want to try some other supplier, our team will help you to select one based on your requirements for textile, print quality and price. Also, we plan to have Australian supplier very soon – faster delivery to your customers. If you read Printful reviews, you'll see that they do have errors too and prices higher than Printify.

By Stoners for Stoners

Horrible quality print and even worse customer service. Out of 34 samples costing $1400 and after waiting over 3 weeks for delivery, 14 of the samples we ordered were unacceptable. We couldn't understand how such bad quality print would even pass the quality control at the printer! They gave us a run around and never made it right even though they promised to do so multiple times. Honestly, Printify doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lure you in with low prices and produce totally unacceptable results. Don't waste your time with these losers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9