Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

aboriginalshirts.com

I am unable to set up shipping rates. I have already invested on shopify and domain name and not ready yet to buy printify premium package. Plus I have yet to see it in action. I think they should allow live rates for free packages as well or at least make it easier. Customer service referred to articles and theories when I needed just basic rates for US and international customers. I am disappointed.

March 23, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the shipping setup. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

The Faith Haven

The quality of the DTG was terrible. I can do better myself!! The customer service was good tho. But not enough for me to forget the quality vs price difference. I wish I had chosen Printful first.

March 12, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Tideschart

Wow this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I set up a Shopify store with Printify late November to sell products visitors of my website. In December 2nd I arranged for a tshirt sample to be sent to myself to ensure that the quality is up to standard before promoting it to my existing customers. This is when things turned bad. January 18th it still had not arrived 6 weeks after ordering a simple tshirt. They shipped it to me without any tracking so we have no idea where in the world the package is. I contacted support they tried to blame the busy holiday period and wanted me to wait until Februay 12th before contacting the local post office and if I still cannot track it down to contact them again. How on earth do they think it is acceptable for a customer to wait more than 2 months for their product to arrive? It has now passed this time I am waiting to see their response. If you care about your companies reputation or dont want to spend your time fielding complaints from your customer and dealing with printify taking no responsibility then I strongly suggest you stay away from Printify. It will create a nightmare for your business.

February 13, 2021

CatholicConnect.shop

Be careful while using Printify.. They cancel many orders and sometimes they make you wait 10+ days and then they cancel it so by the time you fix all of this your customers have to wait almost a month to get their orders. They cancelled so many of our orders over and over again and there is virtually no customer support. Their system also has a lot of glitches so be prepared for that while creating products.

January 20, 2021

Expressive DeZien

-5 are you kidding just to try the "New Rules" are I have to sign up and pay 299.00? Hardly. I already pay Plenty to Shopify. What the actual Heck. This service of Shopify is getting worse and worse. NEWBIES BEST ADVICE READ ALL THE REVIEWS if you have to pay to try DONT DO IT there are plenty of places shop around

January 9, 2021

Hi there! Our app can be used to a full functionality using the free plan. You'll only pay for the products being ordered, and their shipping costs. No additional costs are required to use our print on demand (POD) service!

The Premium plan subscription (offered in the form of ongoing monthly payments, or as one annual bulk payment), however, offers up to 20% discount on all products available in our catalog.

ThereisNOStore

BEWARE: The Worst Print On Demand Company EVER Seriously I am shocked how disappointing and unprofessional Printify has been. They have completely abandoned sellers. I have orders from end of November not yet shipped. Printify has left us sellers hanging. I sell on Etsy and have MANY rightfully angry customers. Printify started slowing down in early Dec and instead of being upfront with their delays, like other POD companies have been, they made minimal announcements and have not been real with us once. They just keep selling false promises and moving deadlines further and further back. I have been telling customers on Etsy their orders will ship day now because printify's lack of clear communication and false promises. 'any day now' 'holiday arrival' Absolute junk customer service. They barely reply and when they do it's a stock reply that doesn't address your question, sending you in circles. Their customer service is straight up useless and endless hoops It's now been a month and my customers are justified in being pissed at me for dragging them along for a full month. They are at a point where they can't even order or shop for new gifts because they have been waiting on Printify to come through, which Printify falsely led us to believe. And to make matters worse, Printify will not allow us to cancel orders nearly a month delayed, forcing us to continue to jerk our customers along or eat the costs. The samples I have ordered are unsellable. Sloppy application, the ink colors are sloppy, super pixelated print quality. Zero quality control. There has been zero accountability from Printify.

December 23, 2020

Hayden Harlow

UPDATE: After posting this review, a customer service supervisor reached out, and has repeatedly asked for us to update/change our review. So here goes: -Printify did refund our problem orders placed with them in November after a lengthy email exchange (thanks, because we did refund all of the purchases our customers made).
-We have since removed all of our PRINTIFY supplied items on our site, and are actively looking for new suppliers.
-We will not be amending our review from 1 star -- because we received numerous 1 star reviews from our customers about their purchases -- which of course affects our reputation with future customers. ----
Since PRINTIFY does read these reviews, our suggestion would be: find more reliable suppliers, and work on the quality of your products, but also your customer service and customer interface on your site, so problem solving isn't so difficult. If i could give them a negative star review, I would. Over the past year or so, we've had problems with 1 of every 2 orders placed with them. We even upgraded to Printify Premium a few months back to see if that helped... and the customer service actually got worse. ++Shipped partial orders, and claimed they were complete (check)
++Misleading product descriptions (check)
++Poor quality products/printing- totes & pouches (check)
++Shipment labels generated (to stay within stated printing timelines), but products were not handed over to shipping carries for DAYS (check)
++Average time to get a reply from Customer service (2-3 days). I've emailed them so many times, I feel i know each of the staff... Otto is the most responsive, he replies 24 hours later typically. Excuses and lies - an "passing the buck" to their providers seems standard. Final straw, after days of waiting for a problem ticket reply, was is getting an email saying that the TRACKING system from USPS is not accurate, but the 'items' are their way and they're "sorry for any inconvenience." Sorry doesn't cut it, and neither does blaming COVID for delays, its been 9 months, and we're all dealing with covid with our own businesses, which is why its important to be transparent with your customers and provide accurate and honest timelines and details, so everyone knows exactly what to expect. Do yourself a favor, (and avoid 1 star reviews from your customers for you, as well)... find a different company for POD.

December 13, 2020

wholesomememes

Re:Support, forget it. Well the shipping zones didn't work right, not saying I didn't do something wrong. I contacted their support and the "live" chat says, usually responds within a few hours, ok, let me try anyway. So I reach support by waiting 3.5 hours, explain the problem in detail and they give me a standard setup FAQ. I tell them those steps don't work, wait 15 minutes for them to see this message and 10 more for them respond. They send me another article, I walk through it and tell them it's all done, it takes them 15 minutes to see that message and 10 to respond with a walk through video that is 3 years out of date on the interfaces. I tell them I did the steps in that video anyway by poking around. I am now at almost 5 hours, waiting for them to read my message. I totally expect they will tell me to read something else without reading all the words I wrote. If you think you might EVER need vendor support, do not install this app. I'm still waiting.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - we're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

HelenofThreads

This provider lacks customer service which makes it a POD to be cautious while using. There is no accountability from their partners and expect to eat costs when their partners fail to deliver. It is unfortunate because this has potential to be a solid POD service if they can learn to meet customer service needs and respond timely to issues as they arise like their competitors. There are other options in this space that better suit my needs.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Lux Eros Handmade Ceramics

Not one of the products I wanted to sell would ship to me or the few customers that tried to purchase before I deleted it. I'm in California. It's not like I'm in a remote location. I tried all the variations from all their sellers and NONE worked.

November 17, 2020