Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

liemhoangthanh

When I ordered the printing press, the time was less than 4 days, but in fact it was not more than 10 days. That is cheating customers and it is unacceptable.

February 24, 2020

We are very sorry for the delays in production, nevertheless, we want to make it up to you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

JourneyTrust

Inconsistent delivery. Careless operation. - Every few orders aren't printed within the generous 10 business day deadline for fulfillment, get 'lost in the mail' (before being in the hands of USPS) or have some other issue. This is supported with only lip service from Printify, as a middle man, and little or NO COMMUNICATION from the actual print vendor. Disappointing clients without any sort of explanation is horrifying, and a business-killer. Random reduction in print area on a garment, without warning or announcement, is no big deal to them but means WEEKS OF UNEXPECTED WORK for me with hundreds of items - showing carelessness and complete lack of business insight. As one of the 'big 2' POD providers, I don't know if I can afford to wait for Printify to mature their operations and ethics. These and other ongoing issues are outweighing the orders fulfilled reasonably and have me wondering if I should move everything to Printful, pay a little more and get a lot less stress.

February 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kill Your God

- Production times aren't what they tell you. I had a production date change 3-4 times before it was actually completed.
- I also had orders that were marked as shipped, not ship until a week or 2 later. I was told that they were shipped and to just wait for the tracking to update. I'm well aware that USPS scans can be delayed, but not for this long.
- The DTG socks look terrible and their explanation wasn't worth fighting. So, I took the hit on the samples and removed them from my site. I would never sell these knowing what they look like in person. Luckily I found this out before a customer bought them, as I would have been embarrassed.
- The shoes actually came out nice, but then I came to realize that they were discontinued and gave me no notice. So, I've had orders pending, not knowing that the shoes were never coming. I don't know if this is temporary, as they just didn't give any information as to what happened.
- The mousepads are also nice, but it takes way too long and not worth it for such a simple product. 2.5 weeks shipped from the Czech Republic for a mousepad.
- I'm currently waiting on my AOP Bomber sample to come in, which were also discontinued without any notification. So, I have to deal with that now since someone ordered one.
-All-in-all, I've removed all Printify products from my store (with the help of Printify, since they like to discontinue products and not tell you).

February 11, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Regarding all the products from ArtsAdd, including the shoes and bomber jacket, we have sent an email to all merchants on January 30th. In what concerns the production delays and the design issue of the socks, one of our managers will investigate it further and get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

FAF Challenge

Customer service is a joke!
I have been emailing merchant support and leaving message on the platform for the last 24hr and no is even attempting to get back to me regarding issues with orders.
Amongst other issues over December, this particular Customer received a t-shirt with something else on it instead of 2 Hoodies with my designs! They ordered on December 6th! Its now the 8th January! Its been 24hrs with not 1 reply to my messages. the customer has written two 1 Star reviews on my ETSY telling people not to buy from my shop that i am conning people! My Etsy Order Dissatisfaction Rate is below 4% because of this and my account at jeopardy. Really unhappy with the service.

January 9, 2020

We are very sorry for the inconvenience created. One of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make it up to you.

Killed Fitty Men

I am now truly coming to realize why this is not my main print provider. EVERY single thing that I have tried to have printed comes out extremely late. Customer service is horrible. Mainly as thy just source the jobs to others to actually do the printing. So when there is a problem, they don't know what's going on and the people they have sourced to do it won't get back in touch with them. Plain out terrible! If this is your main, you will lose customers quickly

UPDATE:

The print Provider decided to mark the item as shipped just as to not refund the order even though the item wasn't shipped. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

January 2, 2020

We are very sorry for the delays in responses, but our agents have been very busy due to record breaking number of sales. Nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.

Fudo Boards

Do not trust the mock up generator it will not accurately create the finish product. Your printing guys will take longer than what quoted to print a shirt.
The quality is hit or miss. With Printify you will just piss off your customers, have to issue refunds to them, loose money, loose your reputation it is just not worth doing business with them. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me but we will never do business with printify again

December 27, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience created. However, we want to make things right for you. That is why one of our managers will reach out to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you!

Lynda Anne

No phone app at all? I was hoping to design products from my iPhone 11 Max Pro but printify doesn't even have a phone app. Way to get left behind.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are constantly trying to improve and make things better for our customers. Therefore, one of our managers will get in touch with you soon to find out in more detail about what we can do better for you.

Influpress

I made a test order for my first serious client in the end of November. It's 20th of December and I still did not get my order. Customer support is not responding.. Probably will not get an order until Christmas.
Not sure what your future plans are, but with such service today you can loose millions of potential revenue in the future. The part of it, you just probably did.

December 27, 2019

We are very sorry about the delayed order. Our print providers have been very busy due to the high amount of sales, nevertheless, we want to make it up to you. Therefore, one of our agents will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Very bad service. They are totally understaffed and they cannot handle the load during holiday seasons. I have a bunch of orders waiting for 10 days in the queue and still no shipping. Try Printful if you want fast processing and shipping, even during holiday season. These guys at Printify are amateurs unfortunately.

December 19, 2019

We are very sorry about the delays in production, nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will get in touch with you within the next 24 hours and try to solve the issue.

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

A complete mess! We placed an order 18 days ago and it has still not been delivered to the customer. They kept the printed product for a week before sending it to the postal company, which meant another 7 days delay for our customer on top of an already long processing time! Will not use them again.

December 18, 2019

Hello. Your order has been in production for 5 Business days, then, it was handed to UPS for delivery. Once the parcel is in the hands of UPS, Printify cannot unfortunately speed up the delivery process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11