Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Hinata-clothing

Too Bad ! I though they would do something for it but actually not. Forget about doing something for your shop after 7pm. it gets INCREDIBLY laggy/slow and you can get queues of 500+ people to update a product or do anything. For one month i am having this issue but nothing is being done !

July 7, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. There was indeed a minor technical issue but now it has been fixed, so the queue has been reduced as well. Nevertheless, one of our man agers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to explain you in detail what happened and to make sure it does not reoccur again.

Project Made New

I don't usually do rating. But this needs to be highlighted. I have sent a few emails to you guys on a lost parcel which my customer has been waiting since months. Printify sent a confirmed notification of shipping on April 25, and now it's June 26! It has been a good 2 months, totally no reply, no news, nothing. You need to rectify this!

June 30, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our colleague has already gotten back to you asking to confirm whether the customer has checked in with their post office. If the order is not there, then most probably it got lost and in that case we can perform a refund or a reshipment of the product. Please confirm those details with us via email. Thank you.

Construction Fails

The Printify team was doing well before the pandemic but since the start it has been a struggle.

Over the last week I've issued five emails for one support request with no response at all from Printify - I have over 300 orders sitting waiting for processing.

I would highly recommend going with another vendor in the short term until they can get their customer service in order.

Hello,
We terribly sorry for the delay in our response time. Our customer support team has been overwhelmed with requests, but we are actively working on fixing the issue and we hope that our response times will get back to normal in the near future. We have issued a refund for the missing stickers from your order and apologise for the inconvenience.

Phil Capen Art

An order was placed through our website May 26th. Have reached out to support 4 times within the month since and haven't heard back and the order still hasn't been shipped.

Hello,
Based on our information, the order has been already fulfilled and delivered to the customer. Your order was placed on May 26 but it was only sent to production on June 23 due to the non-received payment. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

BLACK WOMEN GALORE

not happy AT ALL with this app. I started off super excited but now I am just going to invest in my own printer and do everything myself. I have been trying to contact printify for almost 3 weeks regarding various orders in queue with confusing statuses. Some say in "in production" but give a tracking number and nothing to track. A customer may order 4 or more items and receive a tracking number stating ALL items were sent out when the tracking only accounts for one item. So now, customers are emailing out of concern for their other items that havent even been printed yet. I've gotten emails from customers about products that were misprinted, with pieces of the branding having fallen to the bottom of the shirt somehow. Not sure if these folks are truly quality checking or just printing and shipping products off. I've had it. I hate having to go through a middle man to determine if an item is eligible to be reprinted because of THEIR mistake. Customers do not deserve that. They also removed the quick chat, so now you have to request support within an order or GOOGLE their contact info. and wait weeks for a response. If I could give this app zero stars I would. It's truly best to invest in your own equipment and print your own.

June 15, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are overloaded with orders, thus, they may take longer to fulfil and the error ratio m ay be slightly higher as well. Nevertheless, we are actively working on changing that by adding new print providers and hiring more support agents to assist our merchants. We want to make things right for you, therefore, we will reach out to you to see how we can make it up to you.

LucyBed™

They offer some great products which you can not find on other PoD services, but the app is the worst I have seen so far.
Publishing products end up numerous times with a "Sorry, we couldn't publish this product, please try again" error and you have to keep re publishing them until it goes away.

It takes longer to publish 1 product then to write a full product description for it.
Once other PoD Services have this products available we will switch.

June 15, 2020

Sorry to hear about that. Due to high loads of orders being published, it may take longer for them to get published. Nevertheless, we are actively working on that and we hope that in the near future this problem will be solved. We care about you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

The Art Of Nan Coffey

What used to be one of my favorite POD apps on Shopify can no longer deliver. Orders are held in production for 2 weeks plus, when orders are fulfilled they are shipped blank. When questioned about my order time it took customer service 3 days to return my email. I can no longer trust that I will be receiving a quality product in a short amount of time. This all started well before COVID. Moving on.

June 15, 2020

We are sorry for the inconveniences created. Some of our print providers are still experiencing fulfilment delays, but we are working hard on reducing them as much as possible. We want to make this right for you, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.

Woodland Zen

They change the catalog so much. If you arnt on top of it non stop, it gets hectic with customers ordering items they have discontinued. Its rough.

June 9, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are sending us information on daily basis on their available stock. In case some items are out of stock, they will show up as unavailable and if another print provider has the same product, the order can be routed to them. We appreciate you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Fatworks

This is such a disappointment. The support does not exist as far as I can see. They really need a chat support. So far I have not even received email support. I am getting a message (after a week) that my order is on hold because they can't ship to my address, however that is absurd as we receive mail and packages daily. The way they are writing their notification is such that the issue is on my side but it is clearly an issue with the manufacturer. There is only one place that prints them so if they can't ship it they should cancel the order.

June 5, 2020

We are sorry about the inconveniences created. The shipping restrictions from our print providers are being updated on daily basis and there is not much we can do about it. Nevertheless, we want to deliver the best service we can even under the given circumstances. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

the relapse

It's took 2 months for orders to go out and now you can't ship to anywhere without a restriction. I get nasty emails from customers and there's no way to contact them to see whats wrong or how to fix the issue.

June 5, 2020

Hello,
We are very sorry to hear about that. Some of our print providers have some restriction caused by the current health crisis, but we work hard to keep the business running as smooth as possible. We appreciate our customers, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within he next 24 hours to see how we can make it right for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13