Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Heather Freitas

BLATANTLY LIED TO ME! SCAMMERS! Two moths to ship order! I used them before and their print quality ( on dark T's was horrible). I thought I would give them one las chance because they offered a product PIXELS and PRINTFUL do not offer. Its been two months and the item not even shipped. I understand COVID but I have not dealt with that long for either of the above mentioned print on demand providers listed above that I love and use regularly.

Here is where it gets worse. They have no respect for their clients and lied to me in my face! They said they could not refund me because the ordered had shipped. They provided me with a tracking number. 3 days later it still had no delivery date. I asked them for a refund again and they said it had shipped. I invested further and all they did was create the shipping label to obtain a tracking number with no planned day to ship! THEY LIED in my face as a customer! DO NOT USE!

I try hard to put myself in other companies shoes and I have not left a bad review in YEARS but this is not right. Two of their assoicates lied to me and the kicker is its super easy to get detailed information on tracking numbers if you go to the actual shipping provider and not just the link they send you.
PIXELS and PRINTFUL are 1000 times better than this company. They are truthful and their products are great. I order weekly from both!

May 29, 2020

Sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are indeed experiencing some delays caused by the health crisis but it seems that there might have been some miscommunication regarding the tracking information. We want to assure you that we do not provide faulty tracking information to our customers. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it right for you. Thank you.

Style My Pride

Very poor customer service. My order near 2 weeks doesn't ship out. I try to contact with them through many channel: Chat, email, ...no reply
The chat box not available now, so it's very difficult to contact with them. Email never reply

May 28, 2020

We are sorry to hear about that. Our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment caused by the health crisis, but we are actively working on changing that. Our support team is currently very busy, therefore, it may take longer for them to get back to you. As of the chat box, it has been disabled for a few days in order to clear the backlog, but it will be back very soon. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to try to make it up to you. Thank you.

theorangeroom

I understand there is disruption caused by Covid-19, but this app is just not working properly. There is some sort of issue with almost every order - either long delays or cancellations with no warning.

May 25, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are experiencing some delays, but we are actively working on reducing those delays by adding new print providers. We value our merchants, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Simplewear

With the Covid-19 crisis, I understand that there will be some speed bumps. However, it has become the most frustrating experience trying to get in contact with customer service. On top of that, I have had products changed by their system that I have had to go back and recreate on my own. I've had items in multiple orders cancelled and have had to recreate orders. When I try to reach out to them about these problems? No response. It has been an absolute disaster the last week and they have caused me hours in unnecessary work to keep my shop running smoothly. On top of it, when they make mistakes, they always say that they can't fix them. I will more than likely be changing POD providers.

May 25, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Indeed, our sprint providers have been experiencing some delays due to big number of orders being redirected to them, but we are working on adding more print provider to reduce the backlog. Nevertheless, we want our customers to be happy, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Rossolini1

I am a designer who takes pride in my designs. When you come up with a design to put your brand on the map and the T-Shirt design is not centered. That is a big slap in the face to the designer. There is no 1, 2, or 3 strikes. You get one shot. I tried to give Printify and Monster Digital another chance to correct their mistakes because I understand that things happen. Not only did Monster Digital not fix the issue with the reprint. I lost money because each order was a potential 100 plus T-Shirt order. Enough is enough. My Designs Are Important To Me.

May 18, 2020

We are sorry to hear about the print issues you've experienced. Our print providers have an error ratio lower than 1%, which means that in about 1% of the cases errors may happen. Nevertheless, we are always willing to make it up to our customers. This is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can change that.

Grphc Blvd

I have used this app for months - I sell HUNDREDS of items monthly. I was pretty happy with them until the last month. I understand that times have changed however they are not able to keep to even a 14 day turn around on most orders. When I ask for a refund for orders I am told that is not the policy. If you can't provide a service then the end consumer should be able to get a FULL refund.

Unfortunately after how they have handled the month of April I doubt I will use them ever again.

April 27, 2020

We apologise for the fulfilment delays, but as we all are in a crisis situation, our print providers had to reduce the head count per shift for safety reasons, thus, they are experiencing order overloads. Nevertheless, we assure you that fulfilment times will get back to normal in the near future; meanwhile, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make things right for you.

Empire Nutrition

*UPDATED* The company continues to wow me with how abhorrent they are as an organization. Not only did they take weeks to send out 1 shirt (because, once again, they didn't contact me in a timely manner), but IT WAS THE WRONG SHIRT. Go check out Printful or literally anyone else.

*Original complaint*The company is a complete joke. If something gets discontinued, they DONT TELL YOU UNTIL YOUR CUSTOMER PLACES AN ORDER. Then they make YOU tell the customer and refund the money. The quality of product is terrible with a lot of my customers bringing me shirts that have been washed a handful of times and the logos are almost completely gone or peeling. Today i received over 50 emails from printify asking my opinion on 1 sample order. ONE ORDER needed 50 emails??? Their communication is god awful. There have now been two seperate times when there was a problem and printify didn't email me to let me know, so an order that should have taken a few days turned into two weeks. The premium plan is useless as well. I am canceling and going to try a competitor in hopes they know how to run a business.

TheGamedayChic

I really wanted to use Prinitfy for my t-shirt biz because they are so cheap compared to the other POD company I was using but their quality is absolutely awful! I have had SO MANY customers complaining of prints fading after 1 wash. I do not recommend and will be deleting the app as soon as all my orders finish going through. Not willing to take the risk of ruining my business reputation for a few extra bucks in my pocket. Until they get better suppliers, I will not be printing with them again.

March 6, 2020

We are very sorry for your experience with us .We are regularly adding new print providers to our selection in order to improve print quality and the service overall. Despite our efforts there is still an error rate less than 1 % but we are truly working on improving this number . Our manager will be in touch with you in the next 24 hours .

liemhoangthanh

When I ordered the printing press, the time was less than 4 days, but in fact it was not more than 10 days. That is cheating customers and it is unacceptable.

February 24, 2020

We are very sorry for the delays in production, nevertheless, we want to make it up to you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

JourneyTrust

Inconsistent delivery. Careless operation. - Every few orders aren't printed within the generous 10 business day deadline for fulfillment, get 'lost in the mail' (before being in the hands of USPS) or have some other issue. This is supported with only lip service from Printify, as a middle man, and little or NO COMMUNICATION from the actual print vendor. Disappointing clients without any sort of explanation is horrifying, and a business-killer. Random reduction in print area on a garment, without warning or announcement, is no big deal to them but means WEEKS OF UNEXPECTED WORK for me with hundreds of items - showing carelessness and complete lack of business insight. As one of the 'big 2' POD providers, I don't know if I can afford to wait for Printify to mature their operations and ethics. These and other ongoing issues are outweighing the orders fulfilled reasonably and have me wondering if I should move everything to Printful, pay a little more and get a lot less stress.

February 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12