Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Everything Dirt

Horrible, I have less than 100 total orders and have already had two misprints where the back of the design wasn't even printed. Ordered some items for myself and got them today, 2x2 stickers are washed out, tee graphics are wrong color, and the front pocket print is so blurry. I'd stay away from using this app despite all the great things people have to say about it.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience!
One of our managers will reach out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Finawear.ca

I used this app to create aop tees but I am in Canada and the prices are all in US $. An AOP tee was $22 US and the shipping was $12 US = $34US. That is $44.20 CDN and I can't charge more than $45 for a tee even if it is AOP. Not to mention the tee is only a 4oz tee so probably see through. I will not be using this app going forward. Therefore, I gave it one star based on price for me, in Canada.

May 1, 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing suitable for your needs.

Our team is continuously working on adding additional product and print provider options, so that there are more locations and price points to choose from.

We've recently added a new unisex AOP t-shirt to our selection - it's only $14.91, and it has a slightly thicker fabric (delivery to Canada within 5-10 business days).

One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concern - we truly hope that you'll reconsider and find something suitable for your business needs.

Tutto Molto Italiano

ENG + ITA
ENG: app absolutely unusable. I state that I use various POD platforms. I use shopify to sell products created through printify. Problem # 1: Once the product has been sent, the link with the tracking code sent to my customer is not working. so I have to manually search for the tracking code and communicate it to the customer.
Problem # 2: I have some products synced between printify and shopify. If one of these products is no longer available as a printify supplier, I am not notified. To remedy the problem, I have to manually synchronize an alternative product, thus losing the reviews on the product page that is no longer available. Severe loss and lack.
If you want to use a POD service I recommend Printful. ITA: Premetto che utilizzo diversi sistemi di POD e ho più volte cercato una soluzione riguardo i vari problemi che solo Printify mi ha presentato. PROBLEMA N1: Una volta che il prodotto viene inviato al mio cliente, il tracking generato non è funzionante. devo quindi andare alla ricerca del tracking code manualmente e comunicarlo ogni volta, per ogni singolo ordine al mio cliente.
PROBLEMA N2: Se uno dei prodotti in sync tra Printfy e Shopify non è più disponible presso i fornitori di printify, non vengo notificato. Scoprendo solo dopo l'ordine da parte del mio cliente del problema. Per ovviare al problema posso creare una variante al prodotto creando di fatto una nuova pagina prodotto. In questo modo vado a perdere tutte le recensioni dei clienti legata alla vecchia pagina prodotto.
Insomma, se volete usare un servizio di POD vi consiglio Printful

April 14, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
The issue with the tracking link has been fixed - we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you and your customers!

Out-of-stock (OOS) issues are currently managed via notifications in our app, read more on this here: https://help.printify.com/en/articles/4685278-out-of-stock-variant-notifications-in-my-store

Upon seeing the notification, we recommend removing the affected variants and republishing the product, or use the "Replace" feature to replace the print provider, if the same product is available from more print providers. This won't affect the existing listing in your store and any of its SEO.

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Dark Roast Cult

I like Printify because they have black mugs, I cannot find black mugs on any other supplier right now. I do not like printify because out of the two mugs i've sold so far one arrived busted. I refunded them my self and will probably be removing their products from my store after seeing how hard they are to work with based on other reviews here.

April 12, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far. In case a product arrives damaged or broken, we always offer a free replacement or a full refund.

aboriginalshirts.com

I am unable to set up shipping rates. I have already invested on shopify and domain name and not ready yet to buy printify premium package. Plus I have yet to see it in action. I think they should allow live rates for free packages as well or at least make it easier. Customer service referred to articles and theories when I needed just basic rates for US and international customers. I am disappointed.

March 23, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the shipping setup. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

The Faith Haven

The quality of the DTG was terrible. I can do better myself!! The customer service was good tho. But not enough for me to forget the quality vs price difference. I wish I had chosen Printful first.

March 12, 2021

Tideschart

Wow this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I set up a Shopify store with Printify late November to sell products visitors of my website. In December 2nd I arranged for a tshirt sample to be sent to myself to ensure that the quality is up to standard before promoting it to my existing customers. This is when things turned bad. January 18th it still had not arrived 6 weeks after ordering a simple tshirt. They shipped it to me without any tracking so we have no idea where in the world the package is. I contacted support they tried to blame the busy holiday period and wanted me to wait until Februay 12th before contacting the local post office and if I still cannot track it down to contact them again. How on earth do they think it is acceptable for a customer to wait more than 2 months for their product to arrive? It has now passed this time I am waiting to see their response. If you care about your companies reputation or dont want to spend your time fielding complaints from your customer and dealing with printify taking no responsibility then I strongly suggest you stay away from Printify. It will create a nightmare for your business.

February 13, 2021

CatholicConnect.shop

Be careful while using Printify.. They cancel many orders and sometimes they make you wait 10+ days and then they cancel it so by the time you fix all of this your customers have to wait almost a month to get their orders. They cancelled so many of our orders over and over again and there is virtually no customer support. Their system also has a lot of glitches so be prepared for that while creating products.

January 20, 2021

Expressive DeZien

UPDATE: Things have changed since this last update. It's MUCH easier to use. Seems to have more products. Im still unclear on the pricing. Below Printiy states, "You'll only pay for the products being ordered, and their shipping costs." Still unclear on that statement. Does that mean I'll only pay for the product (1) being ordered? In other words, I pay per item? Or I pay the full amount when I make my first sale? And is the shipping costs added to the sale price? I've sent an email and tried contacting a rep for this info. I haven't made a sale yet So TIME WILL TELL. An email from a real person explaining would be great. -5 are you kidding just to try the "New Rules" are I have to sign up and pay 299.00? Hardly. I already pay Plenty to Shopify. What the actual Heck. This service of Shopify is getting worse and worse. NEWBIES BEST ADVICE READ ALL THE REVIEWS if you have to pay to try DONT DO IT there are plenty of places shop around

January 9, 2021

Hi there! Our app can be used to a full functionality using the free plan. You'll only pay for the products being ordered, and their shipping costs. No additional costs are required to use our print on demand (POD) service!

The Premium plan subscription (offered in the form of ongoing monthly payments, or as one annual bulk payment), however, offers up to 20% discount on all products available in our catalog.

ThereisNOStore

BEWARE: The Worst Print On Demand Company EVER Seriously I am shocked how disappointing and unprofessional Printify has been. They have completely abandoned sellers. I have orders from end of November not yet shipped. Printify has left us sellers hanging. I sell on Etsy and have MANY rightfully angry customers. Printify started slowing down in early Dec and instead of being upfront with their delays, like other POD companies have been, they made minimal announcements and have not been real with us once. They just keep selling false promises and moving deadlines further and further back. I have been telling customers on Etsy their orders will ship day now because printify's lack of clear communication and false promises. 'any day now' 'holiday arrival' Absolute junk customer service. They barely reply and when they do it's a stock reply that doesn't address your question, sending you in circles. Their customer service is straight up useless and endless hoops It's now been a month and my customers are justified in being pissed at me for dragging them along for a full month. They are at a point where they can't even order or shop for new gifts because they have been waiting on Printify to come through, which Printify falsely led us to believe. And to make matters worse, Printify will not allow us to cancel orders nearly a month delayed, forcing us to continue to jerk our customers along or eat the costs. The samples I have ordered are unsellable. Sloppy application, the ink colors are sloppy, super pixelated print quality. Zero quality control. There has been zero accountability from Printify.

December 23, 2020