Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Autism Dare To Be Different

The customer Service and support from these people is less than 1 star. I let these people know the customer cancel their payment please cancel the order. The order status from the app reads: "Shipped from print provider on Sunday, November 28" and the tracking number reads: "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". It's clear that the shipment is not going out until tomorrow and these people refuse to cancel the order. You guys really need to step up the customer service and support...I mean you guys rating is 4.3.

November 28, 2021

We're sorry to hear about this experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns shortly. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Yoga Enchanted

#1- Printify does not offer support over the phone where someone can speak to a real person. The only support they provide is via a chat window or “articles”. The support person I was typing with was not knowledgeable of the processes and policies of Printify. Their idea of providing support is; “you’ll have to look up an article or find it in a FAQ or something.” It seemed very uncaring and I felt like I was just being blown off. I’m very new to Printify and Shopify and really thought my question would have been rather basic for a customer support person to be able to answer but they did not seem to much knowledge. It was like an automatic “I don’t care about your issue, go find the answer yourself.” And when they finally tried to find an article for me to answer the question, they couldn’t find one. It really is a useless and disappointing support system they have. First and foremost they should get knowledgable support staff. Secondly, get a customer support phone line (with a phone number prominently displayed on their website, not hidden where multiple clicks are needed to find it) so that customers can actually speak to a person and explain their issue. Printify’s support was extremely discouraging and I am considering just closing out my online store. I’m new and I need support, Printify did not provide any.

November 21, 2021

Liberty Minded

I am so DONE with Printify. Every time I go to place an order the products are out of stock. My store offers t-shirts ONLY from them. Variants are constantly out of stock for every every single shirt and the order is denied until I have to go fix it manually... They can't plan to keep product in stock??? This is supposed to be print on demand so that I don't have to babysit EVERY SINGLE ORDER. Printify is awful. Support for Printify is EMBARASSINGLY bad. They don't understand issues very well because I believe they hired mostly non-native english speakers that are operating from cut and paste scripts. Instead of fixing issues they tell you to recreate the product all over again using one of the many different confusing print providers that will offer different brand t-shirts with different color options. If you want to offer a consistent base of products in multiple colorways - you are just screwed, but that won't stop them from trying to convince you that their "order routing" feature works. It does not... not even close. Also, the product image thumbnail generator for Printify adds a silly amount of empty space around t-shirt thumbnails making them look ridiculous. They haven't fixed this or offered a solution for years. I have had complaints from customers and even had test orders come with very poor quality due to insufficient ink applied to the shirt and the color matching is a total crapshoot. It depends on the print provider. Not all of Printify's print providers are consistent. Some will do a horrible job matching colors, and others will do a horrible job applying enough ink. Again, when they ask you to recreate a product... You have to redefine every attribute... pricing, titles, description, size chart, it will overwrite your thumbnail images... It is so tedious. Save yourself the hassle! The low prices at Printify are low FOR A REASON.
Save yourself time and effort and just pick a different solution for your print on demand needs. Your time is valuable, and if you go with Printify you will spend hours and hours micromanaging your products because their site doesn't work in a sensible way. I have mentioned these problems to their support team over and over through the course of many years and I have never gotten help that resolved these issues. They don't actually care.

August 31, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

DCurious

I recently started my POD store. Integrated with Printify. I ordered a T-shirt for me to India. 31 days have passed. The order has not reached yet. Another order was from Canada. Again 22 days have passed, the order has not reached yet. I showed the concern to support team, they have already put their hands up in this regard, saying that in tracking we can't help much. Now, who will be responsible if product doesn't reach the customer. My customers are furious about it. It's their hard-earned money. It will also defame my store, and I have just started only. I would say poor service and support. Use other print providers. The products at Printify may be cheaper than others, but it will only be beneficial if the product reaches customers.

August 27, 2021

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience! We will be shortly reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Central Washington Sales

I went through all the steps, or so I thought. Then I get an email template I can send out to announce when my store is going to open. What? I thought my store was already open. So frustrating. Why wouldn't I want my store open. That is the whole point, isn't it?
I think I just found out Printify and Shopify are connected companys? Well, I guess it doesn't matter, but I did not see that disclosed anywhere.
My product looks terrible and it was a simple message shirt, Very difficult to produce. I wouldn't buy it.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, however, Printify and Shopify are not connected companies. Printify is a Print-on-demand platform that supports the automatic integration with Shopify and only supports product publishing to your store. If there are any technical difficulties with the Shopify website, we recommend reaching out to their support.

What regards to received products, one of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Topography Golf

quality was bad. you scaled down a print between small and medium over an inch and a half, from 7" to 5.5", that is more than a 20%. then tell me its correct and wont refund the price. Also, items were not packaged individually and I never got an answer why.

June 26, 2021

CaliGreenGold

Customer service was extremely unhelpful. There was an accidental charge to an old credit card, I added the new card on file and requested the charge be reversed on the old one and charged to the new card on file but they refused to do it. Horrible customer service...

June 19, 2021

Crypto Cool Designs

This app is completely BS and it is not for those who decide to open a real business but more for kids that want to "play" to be a business owner and I can explain why. When you create and list a product in your shop for example T-shirt or Hoodie and after some time some variant like for example "White XL" is out of stock a message will appear to let you know and you are able to automatically reroute the product to a similar provider or choose different action, but in the meantime your customers will be able to order it and you will be able to choose your best option. BUT if you create your product and in that moment you have created a variant that is missing, it will NOT SHOW AT ALL in your shop so no customers can buy it and nobody will never notify you when the variant will be back so you need to check every day and when it is back you need to RE EDIT your product design with all the variants plus the one missing (and hopefully all the other variants will still be available) and re-edit the retail price of just that variant and re-list your product creating a problem on the Layout of the product page on Shopify because the last listed product goes on the top so your manual set up needs to be re-adjusted and also if you work with shipping weight you need to re-adjust the weight of the product. ALL THESE PROBLEMS just because Printify don't simply allow you to list an out of stock variant of the product that you have created and mark that variant in the "My Store" section of Printify with the classic message "a variant is missing" giving you the possibility to reroute just that variant or decide for a different action giving your customers the possibility to still order it. THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE if you want to be a professional business. So after I created over 100 products I see that my T-shirt WHITE XS, BLACK XL and Sweatshirt WHITE XL was never created and listed and completely missing from my shopify business... THIS IS PRINTIFY and I'm a premium account... probably quitting very soon for a different Print on Demand service that is actually professional. If you contact the support people they will read to you the manual and will suggest to you to replace your print provider without counting that you have spent so much money to get samples from most of them and choose the one that best suits your colours and image details of the designs and of course you can't just switch as nothing actually change on your product quality. They really need to talk with their Software Development team and make this change because how it does not make any sense at all, is not logic, is not practical and is not professional and does not help people who decide to build a business with Printify as a provider partner. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

June 9, 2021

We're deeply sorry to hear about your experience with unavailable product variants while creating and publishing the products. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be definitely taken into consideration for further improvements to our platform.

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns, and we hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Bespoke Alley

While the products are cheaper compared to other POD websites, the support is extremely lazy, lethargic, and unprofessional. My Printify premium account is active on paper but none of the product prices are different than a regular non-premium account. I raised the issue with the support and facilitated all the screenshots they asked for, 2 weeks ago. I spoke to 4 people since then who all agreed that the issue is indeed valid but when asked for the resolution, their standard reply is that the tech team is looking into it and that they'll get back at earliest. It's been two weeks and no reply whatsoever even after umpteen follow-ups. My entire premium account got wasted since the month is almost over. Highly disappointed. No wonder people move out to Printful as soon as they scale.

June 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear that there has been an unresolved issue with your Premium account! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Light Unto My Path

Recently opened my store and made the first order as a test. I ordered 4 items, out of the four, I only received 1 item even though it says that they had delivered all. Had I not caught this early on, this would have messed up the integrity of my shop/company. Will never do business with them again.

May 13, 2021