Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

roman333 design

Not happy with the sample prints I have ordered. After one wash the images are peeling and cracking. The colors have also faded drastically. Unfortunately I made the mistake of going live before I washed them now I have to pull all my designs and refund any sales I have made. Not to happy atm I will most likely end up going with printful.

August 19, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but our team is already on this case and we will do everything we can to make things right for you. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

Craftbud

Placed an order on 8-6-19 and it still hasn't made it through production yet as of 8-15-19. The company has not been responsive, I can not get a hold of anyone for updates, and it seems as though there is a block between the customer and production location. Since they do not allow refunds or cancellations I'm forced to eat this order. I'm sticking with Printful as they have always made the process run smooth.

August 19, 2019

T-Shirt Daze

Added the app and set everything up, even paying the subscription fee for "lower pricing". My first sample order was a nightmare. Multiple emails back and forth but interestingly enough, when my frustration finally told them just to put the order through, I didn't care what it would look like. It ended up being a pretty great shirt! I had to cancel a customer order, as the customer didn't want to wait three weeks for a shirt. (Yes! 3 weeks!) My 2nd sample order (third order) was stuck in production for 15 total days. Again multiple emails sent to their support team, many excuses from delays, reprinting to the whole printing company changing locations (wouldn't they know that ahead of time?) The order has allegedly been sent but I don't have it and tracking still says it's waiting for pick up. Who knows if I will ever see that shirt. If you don't want to be emailing their support team or having your customers wonder where orders are, you should use a different app. Printify is nothing more than a "middle man" directing orders for multiple low cost printing companies.

August 13, 2019

We are very sorry about the inconvenience created, but our team is already on this case and we will do everything we can to make things right for you. We will get back to you within the next couple of days. Thank you.

liftugly

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I've only been using them for less than two months and I have had issues about a dozen times. The app broke once, orders have been in production over 22 days, one printer ran out of my shirts without updating the inventory, allowing orders to be placed and then stuck in production with them for weeks causing a huge nightmare with my customers, I've had brands of shirts I don't even carry shipped to customers, wrong sizes sent out, I ordered samples for myself to see the product I was selling and they sent me three bad samples in a row (my designs were printed crooked and off-center three times in a row!), I can't even begin to elaborate on all of the screw ups, headaches and embarrassments I've experienced with this company. Do not use them if you have a choice!

CMT Warrior

Please don't bother using Printify!! I wasted so much time creating a store full of 60+ designs and launched my website. In such a short space of time I have had three issues. One was the sheer bad quality of the Gildan t-shirt & cheaply printed design. Then after one wash it had faded dramatically & was completed ruined. And then, a customer received the WRONG bloody t-shirt. It is just utterly embarrassing. It makes my company look shit because of their constant mess ups. ( I used MyLocker as the supplier). Just use Printful, seriously you wont regret it and waste so much time!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the first experience. Regarding Gildan shirt, that's how they are from manufacturers. We can discuss to recommend the best textile and brand based on your needs. There are other brands and textiles. Regarding MyLocker order we must apology for the situation. Errors do happen around 1% of cases (that's not much different from industry average). So, you were unfortunate to have this error on the first hand, for which we are very sorry. If you want to try some other supplier, our team will help you to select one based on your requirements for textile, print quality and price. Also, we plan to have Australian supplier very soon – faster delivery to your customers. If you read Printful reviews, you'll see that they do have errors too and prices higher than Printify.

By Stoners for Stoners

Horrible quality print and even worse customer service. Out of 34 samples costing $1400 and after waiting over 3 weeks for delivery, 14 of the samples we ordered were unacceptable. We couldn't understand how such bad quality print would even pass the quality control at the printer! They gave us a run around and never made it right even though they promised to do so multiple times. Honestly, Printify doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lure you in with low prices and produce totally unacceptable results. Don't waste your time with these losers.

Confidence by Hope

I have been using this POD service with our main brand on another account for almost a year now with over 1,000 orders and I can tell you one major thing about printify: if you want to make a quick buck, go with printify. If you want to build a brand, go with printful.

First lets talk about shirt quality. If you use DJ thru Printify the quality is decent. If you use mylocker it is horrifyingly bad. I cannot stress this enough. Faded, poor color, often late shipments. Printful quality exceeds DJ and by a country mile, mylocker.

It's also worth noting that printify is just a middle man operation, whereas printful is an actual company printing the shirts. This matters particularly if you use multiple POD vendors thru printify (mylocker, DJ, etc) and a customer orders products from each -- you're having to pay shipping from EACH vendor. All because Printify is a middle man.

You will wait 1-2 hours for a support reply on printify. You will wait, at most, 5 minutes on printful. Even as a middle man they drop the ball here.

There are branding options at printful like inside labeling, package inserts, and more.

There are affordable express shipping options at printful. I kid you not, to express ship ONE SHIRT thru printify costs $34, domestic. Printful it costs $6.

I can go on and on, I only wish I switched to Printful sooner. Yes you will pay more for the shirts, but you will have a chance to succeed as a brand. You will be very challenged to succeed as a brand with Printify. The customer service and quality are very poor. Make the choice.

Flash-Moda

Not really happy. I received 2 samples and the logo printed is really bad! I Paid $34.84 for only 2 shirts sample. I contacted the support who kindly resent the shirts. They told me nothing is wrong with the logo itself. Today Just received and I had to pay at the post office about $15 to get it! Total about $50 for 2 Shirts with horrible quality... How people make business with Printify! I am really curious...

May 6, 2019

We are sorry to hear about misprint. As it was explained, errors sometimes happen. Since you have an international order, shipping costs are higher. Also, our Premium plan offers up to 20% lower costs.

Buffalo Boutique

UPDATE - now I have 3 orders just this week that were screwed up. Customers got the wrong shirts and the one below mentioned shirt was stained.
A shirt made it to the customer covered in stains from the printing process and I was only refunded the cost of the shirt and shipping/handling, but yet had to issue a full refund to the customer. I emailed their team and was told "We are not refunding the retail costs of orders as it is against our Terms of Service or Merchant Protection policy"... so basically we don't care that we screwed up, you lost your profit, and got a bad review over our error. READ their policies carefully before using them!! Losing the money isn't what hurt me the most, it was the principle of the situation and how it was handled.

SpookyBB

Slow production (up to 9 business days) and nonresponsive vendor reply. For example, order placed Mar 21, 2019. Zip hoodie had faded, silvery grey ink instead of white. Printify customer support said they'd take care of this Apr 2 w/ reprint. Next hoodie had same faded white ink issue. I asked Printify to get an answer from their vendor and the only answer I received was, "they need more time to investigate." It's now Apr 24th and there's no resolution, which is a shame because I really like Printify's catalog of items! The reliability and fulfillment part of their service is severely lacking, however.

April 26, 2019

We are sorry to hear there's a problem with one of your orders. It happens in less than 1% of orders. An agent will get in touch with you to clarify situation and find the best solution for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9