Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nation Athletics Bjj

Good pricing but inconsistent results. I had many print quality issues with their providers. As they are essentially the middle person between you and the printer getting issues resolved was very labored and at times not possible. More importantly, when building a brand you cannot afford poor quality results or inconsistency both of which were issues with printify. If you are looking for a quick profit then Printify may work as the pricing is good. I rather pay the additional costs with Printful, who is not a middle 'man' and actually produces your product, or pay the upfront costs and order in bulk from a good screen-printer. The quality I have found more consistent.

June 5, 2022

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience!
Quality is the most important aspect at Printify, and that's why we always offer replacements or refunds when the quality of the product is not up to standard.
This is not the experience we want you to have with us, therefore, our quality team will be in touch with you soon to learn more about this matter.

EnricoArts

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

It's very apparent that your company over charges for shipping. I use other print houses and for bigger orders with heavier garments, I pay 3x's less for shipping from further away. Your discount offerings are a joke. Your discounts don't start until you spend around $1,000 and you only get a discount on the shipping to make it to the correct amount one should be paying, so there is no real discount happening at all. Your company would get much more of my business if you weren't trying to overcharge for shipping. I spend $5,000+ a month on orders from other companies regularly, but spend less than $500 on your company a month due to your unwillingness to offer any real help to your customers who buy in bulk for their brick and mortar stores. Do better by your customers

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're sad that hear that you haven't had the best experience with processing bulk orders. The shipping rates are set by our Print Provider, and we're working to add more providers to our catalogue, to be able to offer more competitive prices for shipping. As for bulk orders - we currently have a minimum requirement of 60 items per order. For such orders, we can offer to save up to 30% on shipping - we would advise discussing such requests directly with our sales associates, who will be able to find the best solution for you and your business - https://printify.com/bulk-orders/.
We're forwarding your shipping cost concern to our team to further improve our platform, and we hope that we can turn around your experience with us!

Aim Monster

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Printify users, be aware if you're dealing with items that take over 30 days to deliver, you may be out of luck if things go sour. This company will lie directly to you and try and get away with it. We have a small store for our gaming community and some people had been waiting for dog tags to arrive (they no longer sell this item, I wonder why...)
These had been ordered in December but due to the shipping crisis and also because the customers are in SEA, it had taken months for things to arrive. Fast forward to today, we had a conversation in our Discord about the items and it had come to my attention that 6 of the buyers had still not received theirs after 5 months. Printify then went on to feed me a story about how they can't follow it up because shipping companies reuse the tracking numbers in that time frame (this is a lie, it takes years for this to happen) and would only offer a refund if it was in the 30-day window. After some complaining, they went on to say they will only offer a refund on two of the items. While this isn't much money, and in the end, I don't care about the money at all, it's the principle of how they handled it and tried to get away with lying to me about how logistics companies quickly reuse tracking numbers. This is apparently the reason why they can't follow this up from their end.
All they had to do, is refund me the small amount, I would have gladly left my subscription intact and it would have been a review about how they handled the situation. I'm not going to pay for items that 100% were never produced or shipped.
I have had multiple issues now with them now due to items being marked as shipped and they hadn't been slow shipping and terrible print quality.
Steer clear!

May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not the lever of service we intend to provide for our customer. Our team will look into this and reach out to you immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this matter.

3 Kinds Co.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Before the holiday season, I had a mostly positive experience with Printify. However, during the 2021 BFCM and holiday season, I had an abysmally horrible experience. I had around 200 hundred sweatshirt orders that said they had been marked "shipped" from the print provider. I assumed that to be the case. Then I began getting emails daily from customers saying they had been waiting for their orders for weeks, and there were no tracking updates since the initial scan. I reached out to Printify, and at first they were helpful in setting up replacement orders and deeming packages lost in transit after 7 days. However, by mid-December, I was receiving around 25 emails per day from customers that they were not receiving orders and didn't have tracking updates. It was very clear this was a bigger issue and that something was going on with this print provider - it seemed they were printing labels, marking them shipped, and then just not shipping products, for whatever reason. I reached out via the customer service chat, but they continued to make me submit an issue for every order individually, rather than acknowledging something was going on here. I compiled a list of around 200 orders that were "lost in transit" and sent to their customer service team, hoping this would reach someone higher up, or directly to the print provider. However, they continually passed me off to different customer service agents, acting as if each order was an isolated incident, and made me submit around 200 individual issues for orders lost. The nail in the coffin for me was when in the middle of all of this, they changed their policy on deeming packages lost to be 14 BUSINESS days after the last tracking update. So, I had to tell my customers they had to wait almost 3 weeks, during the HOLIDAYS, before I could reship their package. Most customers did not receive their orders in time for Christmas, even when they were well within the holiday cutoff date, and some even accused me of lying about shipping packages since they received no updates after the label was created. Printify did absolutely nothing to make this right, and never gave me insight into what happened. Months later, I received an email from the owner of the print provider that I had issues with, apologizing for the disaster and asking if he could do anything to make it right. I assume they reached out after noticing the drop in sales after I stopped using them (and never will again). Would have been great to be in touch with them when this was all happening, since they were clearly aware it was happening. Overall, a horrible experience, and Printify never made an attempt to make it right.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that it hasn't been the most positive, but we certainly hope to improve it moving forward!

End of the year holidays is the busiest season, and we're sorry to hear that fulfilment issues put an extra strain on your business during said time. It is our goal to provide reliable production and delivery to our merchants all year round.

Our team is looking into the situation and will contact you regarding this shortly.

angelacuiedesigns

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is not working for me!!! I designed over 200 products and I have a monthly Premium subscription of $29.00 with Printify. When I try to publish to my Shopify website I receive an error. I contacted customer service on April 1, 2022 and the problem is not fixed yet!!! It is April 16, 2022, 15 days. I am so disappointed with the customer service and am considering using a different POD company because of this. The customer service sucks! No telephone number to speak with someone, my place in the que constantly changes and subpar customer service. Think twice before using this app because it may not work for you.

April 17, 2022

We are happy to let you know that your issue has been sorted out. Your feedback was very helpful for us to identify this issue and fix it so no one else is affected. We thank you once again for sharing your experience. All the best!

Deep Sea Dreams

Time spent using app About 2 years

So I have been paying the monthly $29 rate and I asked the question, how can I tell if my products are receiving (the up to 20%) discount? Currently they have no answer. Makes you wonder... From chat "I'm sorry to hear that! And yes, we'll definitely get back to you.
Unfortunately, we don't have a list of the regular vs premium prices, but I agree that it would be very useful and we hope to have this available sometime in the future "

February 22, 2022

We're truly sorry about the experience you've had! At the moment, before subscribing to the Premium plan, you can see both the regular and the discounted prices. We agree that it would be a good improvement to show both prices for our Premium plan subscribers as well, and our development team is already working on implementing this. Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you have any questions or concerns.

Collage and Wood

I was so excited about Printify. My large format printer is down and in the meantime, being able to outsource and ship my custom designs seemed like such a time saver - and pretty affordable, too. But sadly, sometimes you get what you pay for and that was my experience. The first few custom posters printed fine. Shipping was a little slower than I had hoped but overall everybody seemed satisfied. I requested a cancellation once or twice because the printing time was so slow (which in and of itself was a little stressful.) Side note: it's difficult to upgrade shipping to express with some vendors of Printify. Then came the "True Red" debacle and that's when I realized that my customer service goals and Printify's customer service goals were not aligned. Here's the story: I created 5 different custom designs for 5 different customers, all from the same team. All were created with the same red background - however the numbers were different because they were for different athletes on the team. Upon arrival, one client realized that the print background had come out a salmon color, not "true red". I immediately contacted Printify, shared the picture that my client shared (without the plastic covering on the edge) and their customer service was great - they said, oh that's unacceptable, we will have them reprint. Unfortunately, I was charged for the reprint! But that wasn't it. Obviously, the other prints came out the same way, and my clients were all a little ticked and nervous (understandably). Meanwhile, Printify pushed me off on different customer service people who said, well, we can't help you unless you get all of those clients to send us a picture of their posters. I said, well, lets see how the process goes with the original concern I submitted - the one that they reprinted and never refunded. There was crickets on that as they continued to hand me off to one another and it only took me a few days to realize I couldn't trust Printify support to solve the problem. I sent the file to my clients local Staples via email and the true red printed perfectly. And I paid for all of it because that's the type of customer service I provide. I was never able to speak to the printing vendor (Circle Graphics) specifically to figure out what the problem was. So - if you have anything red, or you need a print fast OR you have a high standard for yourself and your vendors when it comes to customer service, you may want to rethink Printify. Unless I have major lead time and zero red, I'm going to pay more with a service like Staples. I hope this helps you make the best decision for your business as well.

February 8, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience! I'd like to assure you that we never charge our merchants if the issue has been on our or our Print Provider's side, the replacement that was issued was free of charge.
At Printify we offer merchant support 24/7, therefore, to be able to answer any concerns quickly a change of agent can happen and we’re sorry to hear that this was an issue. Our team not only handles the merchant's inquiries, but also the communication with the Print Providers, so, unfortunately, it is not possible for merchants to contact the Print Provider directly.
One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the order issues mentioned in your review. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Dying of Boardom

Time spent using app About 2 months

My experience with Printify can be summed up in one word: demoralizing. Initially, I was excited to work with Printify after seeing a lot of positive sentiment online. However, the first order I received was faulty with the design printed too high and uncentered. When I reached out to Printify's support team, they confirmed it was an error on the print providers end saying in their exact words "You have followed the guidelines for placing the design correctly. Placement is at the center, and the art file is inside the safe area (dotted lines)" and that "the order was faulty". They offered a free replacement. Unfortunately, my core issue was that I now had mistrust in the orders being fulfilled properly. Like any decent merchant, I can't launch my store until I can have full confidence that my customers will receive a high quality product. Since the first order was faulty, I needed tangible evidence that it was a one-off case and the subsequent orders would be fulfilled correctly. I asked for expedited shipping since the alternative was waiting another 10 - 30 days to receive a new sample (delaying my launch and revenue stream during that time) but they were adamant on me paying extra for expedited shipping. All for a product that should have been fulfilled correctly in the first place. I feel left in the dark with little confidence that the products will be designed properly. Best case scenario, I'd have to settle for a delayed launch thanks to a Printify error that they admitted to. By the way, this was with "one of their most popular print providers" — their words, not mine. In the meantime, I'm exploring working with Printiful since their shipping across North America is quicker and not print provider dependent. It requires a whole rehaul of my website which is the demoralizing part but I think it'll be worth the effort.

February 2, 2022

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience! In all cases where an order is fulfilled faulty by our print providers, we offer a free of charge replacement of the same order or a full refund. Usually, if the order had standard shipping, the replacement would have the same shipping method. However, it is possible to upgrade the shipping method depending on the situation and if the print provider offers such an option. One of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly regarding the mentioned issues. Hopefully, we'll be able to remedy the situation!

startup-starten24

Location Germany

i bought a sample low top sneaker..and i wait... 7 weeks :) this compnay is like all china compnays...its bullshit... china please make your business in china..and not in europe..please

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this!

Blush Lane

I am very dissapointed in Printify. They mailed my customer 500 t-shirts that were ALL damaged. I have not recieved a response from customer service and I have lost money on this transaction becuase of their faulty products. Very poor customer service and products.

December 20, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience and lack of response to resolve this! Our merchant support team is working 24/7 and in such an unusual case where 500 items were affected, an additional investigation might be needed. In all cases where items are delivered damaged, if the relevant photo or video evidence that supports the case is provided, we offer a free of charge replacements or refunds depending on the case. As this was a clear manufacturing issue and with your help sufficient evidence was provided, a refund has been issued for you.
We truly hope that this was just a one time case and that we can provide you with the 5-star experience all our merchants deserve!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17