Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Steno Swag

I have been using Printify for about 3 years now. Usually it is pretty good but when you have problems with the vendors printify is not supportive. I have had several coffee mugs and ceramic ornaments arrive broken due to poor packaging. I have had notebooks arrives water damaged because of poor packaging. Clothing will very poor quality printing. Hats with poor quality embroidery. And orders that take a month to get to the customer. When I go through the complaint process with in Shopify my request has almost always been turned down. They make the complaint process very difficult. They ask for a ridiculous amount of photos. And then they always come up with some reason to turn down my complaint. So I end up replacing my customers item out of my own pocket - almost every time. I would recommend people to try Printful or Printed Mint instead.

January 26, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Thank you for your review and feedback! In all cases concerning packaging or frequent product quality issues, we inform our print providers so that we can improve the quality and service our merchants receive. To fully resolve any issue with the delivered product and improve on the fulfillment and delivery process, we do need photographic evidence of the received items. If the issue or the product is not clrealy visible, our print providers require additional photos to better understand the root problem. Once the photos are received, we provide a free of charge replacement or a full refund.
One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this.

Minnesota History Shop

Stay away from Printify if you care about your customers. Example: order for sweatshirt placed over a week ago to Monster through the Printify app, which shows (and continues to show) no delays at Monster - when I inquired about when this order would ship, they canceled it rather than reply. Printify support was no help - they refused to try to put any pressure on Monster and declined to let me speak to a manager.

December 22, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Smile Artify

I used this app to create printed T-shirts. But 4 of 4 test orders came with problems. 3 with print defects, 1 absolutely wrong item. The only positive thing, that they reprint all of them for free and almost with no questions.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we are really sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you shortly in hopes of rectifying this situation.

Kill Your Slave Master

Printify offers an easy to use platform and a range of print on demand companies to select from and I have enjoyed creating on the site... However...they cannot guarantee products will arrive to the customer which is a big problem. I have recently had one customer wait three months for a product and still yet to receive it. There were no shipping updates on the website that indicated any delivery issues and the only solution was to offer a resend still with no guarantees or alternatively a refund. Obviously my customer will not shop with me anymore. I understand COVID plays havoc with logistics, but other print on demand companies are navigating this situation better. I would suggest Printify focus on making sure their partner's supply chain is working from beginning to end before offering the service instead of passing blame to the delivery company.

November 9, 2021

T-Shirt Unique Depot

As far as the Products and Pricing Printify is one of the best POD's around. But as far as their Support Staff for getting assistance with questions and or trouble shooting there support team is useless. The majority of them don't even now how their own app works, and for the most part all you get sent is "Scripted" responses or "Help Articles". They are actually useless for the most part and a waste of your valuable time! They are real quick to point the fingers at other platforms for the issues including shipping delays, they point the finger at the print provider or UPS and or USPS instead of doing the research on their end and find the cause and most important a resolution. So the two star rating is for the Support Department, If I could rate the product and pricing it would be a Five Star Rating. So in conclusion it is in my opinion, the effort and the standards the company puts forward on products, printing and pricing, the same standards should apply to the Customer Support Department, it needs allot of work, training and restructuring.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about your experience with our Support team!

Glass House Goods

Super disappointed. I've been using this app for about a month and was impressed, so decided it was worth paying the premium fees for. Before I placed a (nearly $1200 order) I tried to subscribe to premium and the site would not charge my card. Tech support was not able to give me any answers or assist me other than politely telling me to keep waiting while they figured it out. Days went by, and they kept saying to wait for answers, but unfortunately I'm trying to run a business and can't wait forever. I have customers waiting on orders and without any sort of timeline from Printify I would be forced to lose out on the over $200 in savings by becoming a premium member. I had already loaded all my artwork into Premium and had moved forward with samples, so switching to another company wasn't really an option at this point. I wrote back repeatedly offering different solutions, including going ahead with my order and getting reimbursed for the premium rebate and providing them with my card directly to try and charge it but there was still no movement. After several days of waiting for this to be fixed, I was forced to simply order without the premium discount.... oddly enough, Printify had no problem charging my exact same card for the $1200 order. If you're using this app I suggest trying to get the premium right away so you're not baited into using it and it never appears.

July 3, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

badhombrecannabis

Horrific fulfilment! Yikes, avoid! I only gave an additional star because of the variety of items. If your customer places an order, you might find after a couple of weeks that the item has been discountinued! and then it's a mess to try and refund the money to the customer because the item is "on hold" or has been sent to print... really frustrating. I will uninstall this app shortly.

May 8, 2021

MochaPrescribed™ Apparel

I used this app to print and fulfill the shirts and sweatshirts in my store. About 70% of the time, the vendors and Printify deliver as expected. The other 30% has very negatively impacted my brand. My customers have received the wrong shirts, shirts that are not even available in my store, poor printing where the print areas are stuck together, and extreme delays that are not related to COVID - we're talking 15-19 business days when the printify platform says 3-5 business days. I had a product quality issue where I sold 35 pairs of leggings, and 65% of the customers asked to return them because of fit. The Merchant contact suggested to me on multiple occasions that it was the body shape of my customers that was the issue, not the construction of the pants. It turns out there was a defect in the material... but I had to speak to the actual manufacturer on my own, separate from Printify, to figure that out and find a true resolution. Ultimately, it is challenging to change my fulfillment model now that it is integrated into my store, so I am still a customer. I hope another organization with a similar network makeup but better service and a US base shows up. I will gladly move my business away from this platform. I would NOT recommend it.

January 25, 2021

SCARS Company Store

While I have had several issues with delivery. The killer was the incompatibility with other apps.
If you install PRINTFUL with PRINTIFY you will lose your shipping profiles. PRINTIFY cannot repair this. If you uninstall and remove both apps and install Printify again, it does not restore the shipping profiles and loses the designed products.
NEVER INSTALL PRINTIFY IF YOU HAVE PRINTIFUL OR ANY OTHER PRINT ON DEMAND APPS INSTALLED.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - we're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

CosplayDeviants

While the product selection is great, the variation in print quality is where Printify lost our business. Despite requesting re-orders and expressing the issues with customer support the replacement products had the same bleed and quality issues but in different areas. It's clear that there is absolutely no quality control going on here, and that is enough to warrant a suggestion to avoid this print on demand service.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5