Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 22, 2023

shipping time within Europe is ridiculously long and makes it impossible to sell within your own country. If you complain about this, you hear nothing back. I unfortunately have to switch to Printfull. 5 working days delivery time versus 15 days. Lower quality, but Printify's environmentally damaging shipping method and the shipping time involved is just not explainable. Just started and already can refund customers because it takes too long. If jumpers are not accepted by the customer after more than 15 days, they disappear, as does my money. The 2 stars rate is because the app itself works very well and the printers do a good job. Too bad Printify doesn't seem to want to dive into the shipping method. For US I will keep Printify, but the Premium to have multiple shops I am cancelling.And please Printify don't say hereunder you will look into it, because I know I don't hear anything back. Please change your shipment method within Europa, faster delivery would be beneficiant for both sellers and your company.

Sweater Wonderland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 12, 2023

I am situated in the Netherlands. The closest printer is in Germany - a max. 3 hours car drive. I truly love the Printify app, but it seems they are responsible for the transport process. If you order directly at the printer they use a (road) transport service with delivers within 1-2 days within the Netherlands (2 small road trips). However, the orders placed by Printify follow this route:
- a road trip from the German printer to a French airport
- a flight from France to the Netherlands
- a drive from the airport to a distribution center
- a drive from the distribution center to the end user
The whole point of choosing a local printer is to save: time, money and the environment. Now 1 simple sweater delivery takes up to 15 days (above the production time), an augmented CO2 emission and most probably it won't be very cheap.
I only started to work with the app, but selling within my own country (the Netherlands) seems impossible this way.

Tribes & Miracles
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Printify replied January 13, 2023

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with this shipping delay. We assure you that we try our best to give the best experience for our customers. Please provide the necessary information through this link (https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA) so that we can locate your Printify account and get in touch with you to help you solve this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

December 28, 2022

Irritating. Made sales with store. Only paid for shipping but never received payments from orders. 1 Day shopify says my payment is pending, next day it's not even on the system. Help.

Baller Crew
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printify replied December 28, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your payment issue. It seems like there has been a mistake as we do not involve in paying merchants. Please reach out to Shopify support for more information and would appreciate updating this review with your experience with Printify. Hope all goes well!

December 26, 2022

Regular interrupts by popup seeking feedback on how they are doing. Here's the answer: too many interruptions looking to know how you're doing.

Bait and switch on shipping policies doesn't help either.

Alpen Grove Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 14, 2022

I'm using two POD providers on my website, And omg, how much I hate Printify... If not for good products that the other POD service just doesn't have, I would just delete this app, forget it as a nightmare and never look back. The biggest thing that makes my experience so horrible and forces me to waste hundreds of hours of time on absolutely unnecessary monkey job is Printify's inability to sync product updates made through Shopify back to their platform. So you can't make bulk updates to your products through Shopify's awesome UX, but forced to go to Printify and manually republish all your products one by one through a crappy dashboard and then spend HOURS on cleaning the updated products on Shopify to remove all the mess Printify created after republishing. Just some examples: it keeps reordering updated products in the collection, removing the brand name from "Vendor" field and plugging its own name there, and competely f up product variants order. For example, if you sell phone cases, each with 33 phone variants, then each time you update your price, be prepared to find your variants just randomly mixed together. If you have a dozen phone cases, you will spend 1-2 hours doing an absolutely unnecessary dumb monkey job just to fix the mess. And if you have 100... well, good luck. Why is it so hard to make the app sync data from Shopify, whenever I update the product there? The other POD service does this absolutely seamlessly. I just absolutely hate it. Once the other service adds the products I need, I'm out.

The Boring Moon
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Printify replied November 18, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the service we want to give to our customers. We will investigate this further and get in touch with you.

October 16, 2022

It is a great App if you don’t mind having to contact Tech support for anything. It will take days to get back to you and even then the “tech team is still working on it” so try this…or this…or this….or this….
I have had emailed about 15 times, get a different person every time and each tries to have me trouble shoot something else…theme..product..uninstall reinstall…and on and on and on. I used to make a lot of money with Printify but they are becomeing unrelieable.

Flipping Unique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Printify replied October 17, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! This is not the experience we wanted to give to our customers. Our team is working twice as hard to make sure the process runs smoothly, however, tech errors are inevitable in this field. We will look into your issue and get in touch with you shortly with a solution.

January 24, 2022

I have been using Printify for about 3 years now. Usually it is pretty good but when you have problems with the vendors printify is not supportive. I have had several coffee mugs and ceramic ornaments arrive broken due to poor packaging. I have had notebooks arrives water damaged because of poor packaging. Clothing will very poor quality printing. Hats with poor quality embroidery. And orders that take a month to get to the customer. When I go through the complaint process with in Shopify my request has almost always been turned down. They make the complaint process very difficult. They ask for a ridiculous amount of photos. And then they always come up with some reason to turn down my complaint. So I end up replacing my customers item out of my own pocket - almost every time. I would recommend people to try Printful or Printed Mint instead.

Steno Swag
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Printify replied January 26, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Thank you for your review and feedback! In all cases concerning packaging or frequent product quality issues, we inform our print providers so that we can improve the quality and service our merchants receive. To fully resolve any issue with the delivered product and improve on the fulfillment and delivery process, we do need photographic evidence of the received items. If the issue or the product is not clrealy visible, our print providers require additional photos to better understand the root problem. Once the photos are received, we provide a free of charge replacement or a full refund.
One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this.

December 21, 2021

Stay away from Printify if you care about your customers. Example: order for sweatshirt placed over a week ago to Monster through the Printify app, which shows (and continues to show) no delays at Monster - when I inquired about when this order would ship, they canceled it rather than reply. Printify support was no help - they refused to try to put any pressure on Monster and declined to let me speak to a manager.

Minnesota History Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printify replied December 22, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

December 19, 2021

I used this app to create printed T-shirts. But 4 of 4 test orders came with problems. 3 with print defects, 1 absolutely wrong item. The only positive thing, that they reprint all of them for free and almost with no questions.

Smile Artify
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Printify replied December 20, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we are really sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you shortly in hopes of rectifying this situation.

November 6, 2021

Printify offers an easy to use platform and a range of print on demand companies to select from and I have enjoyed creating on the site... However...they cannot guarantee products will arrive to the customer which is a big problem. I have recently had one customer wait three months for a product and still yet to receive it. There were no shipping updates on the website that indicated any delivery issues and the only solution was to offer a resend still with no guarantees or alternatively a refund. Obviously my customer will not shop with me anymore. I understand COVID plays havoc with logistics, but other print on demand companies are navigating this situation better. I would suggest Printify focus on making sure their partner's supply chain is working from beginning to end before offering the service instead of passing blame to the delivery company.

Kill Your Slave Master