Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

ImOnVacation

3.16.2021 Update:
I have currently been working with a Printify manager since my last review. I was able to get my site back up and running, and have been having open dialogue about some the technical issues I have been having. All of which have been addressed. I look forward to continuing my business relationship with Printify. 3.2.2021
I have been using this app for roughly six months. My experience at first was pretty good. However, since then I have had more than enough problems with the print providers sending products that have numerous printing errors. Mind you customer service has been great at getting reprints or refunds executed. However, this affects the overall experience my customer is receiving. Here recently I have had technical issues that has prevented me from making any sales and creating products. Again, customer service is great with responding regarding the status of my issue. Unfortunately, it is very frustrating when two weeks down the road I'm still receiving the same canned answer that "my issue has been escalated to the technical team". While I sit and wait for someone to get back to me regarding this issue, now I'm forced to decide whether to close the store and look elsewhere. I need a resolution now. Print on Demand is a novel concept and very helpful for a small business. This app could be a zillion times better if there were simple quality control checks before merchandise is sent out from the print provider, and that when technical issues arise, that a dedicated person would be assigned to help mitigate the problems immediately.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the problems have been resolved and that you've decided to continue your cooperation with us.

We appreciate your feedback on this, and we will continue to work to improve our processes.

whisperthrash

It really is an amazing app. Many features to grow your business and many helpful tips. Pricing is good and really helpful for small businesses.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

SaucyUnlimitedStore

I used this app to create my brand's sneakers. I liked how the shoes were so close to the mock-ups I created. It would be nice if the time to get the shoes to me or my customers was faster. I suggest to make sure you have plenty of time for the delivery.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on this!

It is true that our custom-printed shoes are currently only offered by one print provider that is located in China, so the shipping to most destinations will take a bit longer.

That said, our team is constantly exploring other print provider options, in order to expand our ever-growing printing network with more locations worldwide.

Kaizoku Apparel

I really love the app. Great quality garments and easy to use interface..... only thing is I’d like to see more options when it comes to men’s clothing; joggers, all-over print shorts, etc...

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We've passed on your product request to the responsible team!

MONET MERCH

Where's my review? I want to change my 1 Star review to 4 Stars. Actually, I did get a customer service representative to help me, the next day, after getting only links directing me to self help posts the day I installed the app. So, my first experience with Printify customer service was definitely not good and so was the second time I reached out to them. This time they couldn't give me accurate instructions to set up Printify shipping on my site. I watched the related video and read the post which by the way ends here: Step 4: "Finally, create a new zone in the Shopify shipping settings with all of the 240 countries available and add Printify in Calculated Rates". Does it say HOW to do that? No. Did the customer service representative helped to clarify that 4th step? No. His response was: "Thank you for the update, I have contacted my superior to look into updating our guides. Once we have more information about how to proceed, we will get back to you." I ended up getting help from Shopify. But, since then, my customer service experience with Printify has been good. It's only been a month. Only time will tell.

January 19, 2021

Hi there! Just letting you know that the article to which you were referring to has been updated. Thanks for the feedback! :)

kraidesign

Edit: Upon writing this review, I was contacted by their team who helped to remedy the situation. Their response time is quick and they do try to make their customers happy. I can see that they are currently working on remedying the bugs. Original Review: User Interface is fairly straightfoward, however they do have a lot of bugs -- such as their Order Routing feature, Delay in receiving information about the Order from the Print Providers (7+ days), and that the status of their Production (In Progress, or even Printed) is inaccurate and they might not even have the item in stock. I have placed and paid for orders and still been told 7 days later that the item is out of stock. This results in a very delayed alert to the customer, and that is not ideal for small businesses. They don't have a feature to automatically update the stock of items on to your website, and they can't sync with the Printers' inventory. However, if you do choose to use the order routing feature it can be advantageous to do more generic brands. I would not recommend this for brands looking for higher quality products for their customers, since those products are not reliable and often sold out.

January 8, 2021

We appreciate your update of the review - our team is doing their best to assist you with the mentioned concerns!

The Runaway Ranch Company

I have had a few issues but they were very helpful and concerned about my needs. I appreciate that very much.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the concerns were addressed, and you have decided to continue your cooperation with us.

TheDreamersAchievers

Im confused. most of the recent 5 star reviews doesn't seem genuine and bot like ?? im just trying to figure it out compared to the 1 stars im seeing

December 13, 2020

Hi there! All reviews found on this page are from verified and registered Shopify store owners expressing their independent opinion. Please note that Printify has no control over the reviews or their content.

We take pride in the service that we offer and would like to invite you to try our service to see for yourself!

Esthetase

I love the overall quality of products, good printing, good materials, but doesn't have flexibility when it comes to printing on anything other than the front or back of a clothing.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - our team is actively working on expanding this service to more print providers!
At the moment, there are two print providers that offer inner/outer neck label printing, as well as sleeve printing.

Jonnay Designs LLC

Update 12/2/20: Since my review a few days ago, Sabrina with Printify followed up with me immediately and investigated my concerns/issues in an expedient manner, which I was very pleased with. She promptly addressed my issues and rectified the refund matter in a timely manner. I must say her customer service was outstanding! I am going to give Printify another try because they offer many great products I am in search of to offer to my customers in my store. Once I receive the order I will place soon, my hope is it will exceed my expectations, at which time I will update my review to 5 stars. Original review 11/29/20: I used this app to help with POD when creating products I offer to customers from my store. I am completely disappointed in Printify's refund process. It has been 9 days since requesting a refund and I still have not received it. However, one thing I can commend them on, prompt responses to emails. Backdrop. For the first time, I designed and placed an order for a mask. App says it was a "new" product. It was on hold for two days. The first sign of a potential issue but I wanted to give them a chance. Contacted Printify via email. They were quick to respond. Good. I was told the item was either out of stock or discontinued and they would reach out to the print provider for a resolution. I was hopeful. I really wanted this particular mask. They couldn't get an ETA when it would be back in stock. I ordered a different mask. Mask was beautifully made but was not what I ordered. Far from what the product description described. Emailed (with photos) and requested a refund. Contacted Printify two days later on 11/19/20 to inquire on the status. Told it would take 5-10 days. It's now 9 days and still no refund. Glad this was a sample order and not a customer yet. In my opinion, this would have been a great app for my use if they would not advertise new products that are not available. If it's out of stock with no ETA, it should not be offered period. Printify also needs to really reassess their refund policy. It's unacceptable. I use another POD app I've been using for over 4 yrs and everyting about them meets my expectations. I was really looking for an alternate app to use and thought Printify would be ideal. Sadly I cannot consider the use of this app for my customers because I would not want to place an order and they have to deal with this type of process should the need for a refund arise. If and when Printify gets these two issues resolved, then I may reconsider using the app again. I'll keep checking if anything changes in the near future.

November 29, 2020

Thank you for the update and for the kind words! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12