Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Bien yo

It is fast and easy to use, 3 things that would make it 5 star: 1. better mockup images with actual models so we can see where the design lands; 2. More space to
design in top and bottom, especially on
women V neck and tank top shirts, the
designs hang too low and look awkward. 3. Add Crop Tops for women, this is a hot selling item that is missing from your catalog and other providers have it, add with great mockups and sales will go up no doubt.
Other than that the service is good.

August 3, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Regarding the mockups, a lot of products already have updated lifestyle mockups (especially the new products) and we are currently in process of updating the mockups for the entire catalog. Regarding print area, it varies from print provider to print provider. For example, Dream Junction often has the largest print area. We will however take into consideration your feedback and try to work on a solution for getting larger print areas. Best of luck with your sales further on!

LulaPaws

The app works perfectly. The customer support was a little slow, however. But they get their job done in time!

July 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and we will work on improving the customer support response time. In case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

VZNARY

Very easy to use, very reasonable pricing.

I wish there were more customize-able features with some of the clothing s

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

Printify is very good, they have a lot of great products and they do a good job printing them. I think though that they should require their printing partners to be more fair with the shipping costs. When they require fair shipping prices from their print providers such as MWW then they will earn my 5th star. Recently they also got rid of all the jewelry and I had the stuff in my shop but no notifications about it at all. So to recap good but not anywhere near amazing. I personally believe that over charging for shipping in order to gouge the people selling your product is a bad way to do business. So thank you for the reply and I look forward to seeing actual results.

July 13, 2020

We truly appreciate your feedback. We are already working on improving the shipping costs and we hope that in the near future that costs will be lowered for some specific items. We will also take into consideration your feedback regarding notification when an item is discontinued and next time we will try to communicate it better. Best of luck with your sales and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Spand8 Athleisure

Printify as a company is great! I would give them 5 stars. But the Printify plugin for Shopify could use some improvements (eg., adding a new design sometimes takes a few tries). But overall it is a stable app and also quite well designed.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall and we will definitely work on improving the plugin in the future. Cheers!

Teesrevolution.com

These Guys work better than other printers companies out there their customer care is amazing during Covid -19 it is been really hard for everyone and totally understandable and willing to do business back with them

June 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. Indeed, times are difficult right now but we are doing our best to assist our merchants and keep the business operating without any disruptions. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Project Helper Plus

To be honest its great and easy to set up, automation is clear and understandable. Only thing is wish they had more woman clothing selection and model to select from that you and Photoshop our logo on and we can use that model in our store to showcase the product. Easy legal stuff 1 time fee per showcase like 15 bucks or something and we can select a diverse range of models to show our clothing line in our site.

Woodland Zen

They change the catalog so much. If you arnt on top of it non stop, it gets hectic with customers ordering items they have discontinued. Its rough. Yes, before the scamdemic this was true too. I've had my best sellers be yanked from the catalog a few times now. However I still prefer them over the ridiculous prices of printful and silly production times of chinese POD suppliers. Printify is still the best IMO but im still gonna be a sour butt about the one thing I dont like. Im human after all :)

June 9, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are sending us information on daily basis on their available stock. In case some items are out of stock, they will show up as unavailable and if another print provider has the same product, the order can be routed to them. We appreciate you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Raindrops Merchandise

I use printify to help me start my merchandise business coming shortly and they have really helped. The process of making the print on demand clothing is so easy and you get emails to help you out if you are stuck. My only wish is that there would be a way to print on the sleeves rather than just the front and the back of the clothing. Other than that printify are perfect and so helpful.

theorangeroom

After some disruption due to Covid-19, service has improved. Availability of product is influenced by 3rd party suppliers - worth paying attention to their ratings.

May 25, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers are experiencing some delays, but we are actively working on reducing those delays by adding new print providers. We value our merchants, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11