Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Homely, LLC

I am new to the site. I did visit the first time and remove it, but after visiting all apps related to Printify. I have come back to use its services. The maneuver through the site is easier than others and is friendly.

February 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Culture Soldier Gear

The Printify team have your back with this, any misprints from the print providers and the team are on their case. They respond within a day which is good for such a popular company. Products are good, their seasonal advice emails/ links are top noch!!! Only reason they dont get 5 stars is the lack of english print providers (i am based in uk). I really want AOP (all over print) design capability but only USA printers provide.

February 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you like our services overall and we will do our best to add more print providers in UK. Currently, we only have T Shirt and Sons, Prodigi and WPaPS based in UK, but we are constantly adding new print providers, and we will definitely take your request into consideration. Thank you.

Feminista Concienciada

Los precios son un poco caros pero la verdad es que todos los problemas que hemos tenido se han solucionado enseguida.

February 11, 2020

Hoop Tradition

This App over is great, especially if you have your own art to use. Where they fall short is designing custom shirts and I’ve had a fulfillment issue with kids clothing. The app doesn’t keep track of or product quantities so I had an order come in went to fulfill it and then was told the product was out of stock.

January 15, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and we will do our best to prevent products from running out of stock. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

IONMATIKA

This app presents some challenges... printing things correctly can sometimes be off depending on the printer you've chosen. Some of the ink at certain shops can be thin. I had a red shirt with a white logo and all the white was red... but a representative got a hold of me to fix the issue. I'd say it's important to talk with the support in order to fix any sample print problems.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us, however, you never reach out to us regarding any quality issues, so we did not have the chance to make things right. Nevertheless, one of our agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to discuss the issue and see how we can make it right.

Eleventh Option

Printify is a great app, it's easy to use and navigate as well as good customer service. Only once have I needed to contact their customer services and they replied very quickly and sorted out the problem with ease. I would recommend printify because of it's simplicity and it is easy to use.

November 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our customer support managed to assist you accordingly and we will definitely make sure that they get the recognition they deserve. Good luck with your sales in the future!

ecoeqo

This app works very well, just as you’d expect. The only thing I dislike is the inability to combine suppliers into a single product, this means I’ve had to create a separate page for each. Just makes my UI slightly more clunky. In terms of printing quality:speed it’s been great so far!

October 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our quality met your expectations, and we will take into consideration your suggestion regarding combining the suppliers.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

Rocco'Shop

The app is very good and user friendly. Every once in awhile there might be something that doesn't work quite right with it, but Printify is quick to address the problem. Their support is very good, with a quick response rate.

October 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our support service and we will keep working hard to make sure that no errors occur on our platform.

Everything Hippo

9/4 Update To Review =================
After posting my review, I was contacted by a couple of people from Printify. One of them is Uyen a Merchant Success Manager. She shared the efforts the company is making to meet the challenges that rapid growth has created. Its nice to see a company listen and care enough to respond when a customer has an issue. Uyen has been awesome. She brought together resources inside Printify to help me resolve some challenges and to make expert suggestions about options and alternatives. She is dedicated to making sure i get what I need from Printify to help my business thrive. Kudos to Uyen and Printify for their focus on customer success.

As a small business, I too get overwhelmed with the challenges of growing my business and maintaining great customer service. A good business doesnt make excuses, acknowledges their challenges, and works to meet their customer's needs in spite of obstacles. Printify falls in this category. I plan to stick with them and grow with them as my business finds its own path to success. I have updated my rating to 4 stars. The 5th stars will come when my publishing times are consistently under a minute! :)
==========================
ORIGINAL REVIEW - I am sad that I have to leave this review about Printify. There are good products there. The UI is Pretty Good. The people are overworked constantly but still remain very professional. However this is poorly run and managed business. (are you listening exec management team??) Their infrastructure is constantly overwhelmed as users publish their products. I have been # 250 in the Que to get my update rendered and published. It took over an hour!!! Hey, CIO, newsflash, buy some more infrastructure. The knowledge base is superficial. Nothing more than a few basic instructions that most users will figure out on their own in a few days. Vendor support is typing into the chat bot and hoping that someone will see it and have time to respond. There are NO bulk editing tools so if you have a lot of product it can be very time consuming to make large scale updates.

Its kind of the Wild Wild West here. You better be pretty self-sufficient to flourish. And if you can be, you will find great people, a pretty good UI (at least compared to the competition) and a decent product selection. They deserve a company that can figure out how to handle their business.

August 29, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, but our team is already on this case and we will do everything we can to make things right for you. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

OM Town

MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE THAN PRINTFUL, AND QUALITY IS BETTER THAN CUSTOMCAT!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The only drawback is that if you don't have a graphic designer to help you out (I don't), lots of designs will have poor resolution or dpi, so you'll have to keep scaling down an image, until it becomes tiny which doesn't work. Some help in that would be appreciated.

July 26, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you like our products and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future. We noted down your commend about the designs and will work on finding a solution with the team. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9