Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

LUSHDROP

It's ok. Will make few products and test. Seems ok so far and decently user friendly. Will get back to you if change mind

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you are finding our platform useful!

SlayThyName

Been using Printify for many months. We are very happy with the app. Their service for any kind of issues is excellent.

Would love to see more print providers offering neck label prints.

Interface is excellent as well, although we would love to see better customization features. Their upload / save as draft feature is already great for customization (since we send our client a proof and might need to come back to make changes), but being able to link our manual orders to Shopify Delivered / Fulfilled Tags would be very useful, as currently we send out review requests entirely manually due to this, which is very time consuming.

Looking forward to continue using Printify and seeing how they improve the platform, hopefully we can add that fifth star soon :)

September 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We noted down your suggestions and will definitely take them into consideration. Regarding print providers, our team is currently looking for more print providers who are offering neck label prints and we hope that soon they will be available in our catalog.

Crook Clothing Company

Use this app to help with our t-shirt and apparel company. Makes it so much easier, which they had more options, such as pet items, but still a lot to choose from at good prices from multiple vendors.

September 2, 2020

We truly appreciate your feedback. We noted down your suggestions regarding pet items and we will consider adding them in the future. Best of luck with your sales, and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@pritnify.com

Kvngsmenclothing

The app could be a little more stream line but i love it

August 21, 2020

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app! We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales!

Her Boss Life

I had previously left a review advising, I had received samples with low-quality products with poor quality printing and that the customer service could have been better. After leaving my review on Shopify, I was contacted by Printify Merchant Support Specialist. He acknowledged my issues and apologised for my experience. He continued to communicate with me until I received all my samples. Out of a total of 14 products, 3 of them were of very poor standard. I have since been refunded for those items, including the shipping. Because of the customer care, I have recently received, I decided I will run limited items with Printify as a test trial to see if the customer care and product quality is continued and consistent. I will also await reviews from my customers to see if they are happy with the quality and print of the products. I would recommend reading all the reviews, ordering samples, trying out their app and test trialing them to see if they are a good fit for you and your business.

UPDATE- Continued support received.

August 13, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Due to COVID-19, our print providers have been experiencing increased volumes of orders an d that might have had an impact on quality. Nevertheless, we are working on solving this issue by adding new print providers in order to better manage the sales volumes. We always want to keep our merchants happy, this is why one of our managers will be in touch with you to see how we can make it up to you.

Bien yo

It is fast and easy to use, 3 things that would make it 5 star: 1. better mockup images with actual models so we can see where the design lands; 2. More space to
design in top and bottom, especially on
women V neck and tank top shirts, the
designs hang too low and look awkward. 3. Add Crop Tops for women, this is a hot selling item that is missing from your catalog and other providers have it, add with great mockups and sales will go up no doubt.
Other than that the service is good.

August 3, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Regarding the mockups, a lot of products already have updated lifestyle mockups (especially the new products) and we are currently in process of updating the mockups for the entire catalog. Regarding print area, it varies from print provider to print provider. For example, Dream Junction often has the largest print area. We will however take into consideration your feedback and try to work on a solution for getting larger print areas. Best of luck with your sales further on!

LulaPaws

The app works perfectly. The customer support was a little slow, however. But they get their job done in time!

July 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and we will work on improving the customer support response time. In case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

VZNARY

Very easy to use, very reasonable pricing.

I wish there were more customize-able features with some of the clothing s

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

Printify is very good, they have a lot of great products and they do a good job printing them. I think though that they should require their printing partners to be more fair with the shipping costs. When they require fair shipping prices from their print providers such as MWW then they will earn my 5th star. Recently they also got rid of all the jewelry and I had the stuff in my shop but no notifications about it at all. So to recap good but not anywhere near amazing. I personally believe that over charging for shipping in order to gouge the people selling your product is a bad way to do business. So thank you for the reply and I look forward to seeing actual results.

July 13, 2020

We truly appreciate your feedback. We are already working on improving the shipping costs and we hope that in the near future that costs will be lowered for some specific items. We will also take into consideration your feedback regarding notification when an item is discontinued and next time we will try to communicate it better. Best of luck with your sales and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Spand8 Athleisure

Printify as a company is great! I would give them 5 stars. But the Printify plugin for Shopify could use some improvements (eg., adding a new design sometimes takes a few tries). But overall it is a stable app and also quite well designed.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall and we will definitely work on improving the plugin in the future. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11