Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Alesia's Glowup

Location Curaçao

Ihave Just smartphone using this App to start my online Business so far its been very great ,love it

Vision Apparel

I’m just getting started and they definitely helped me with my Vision! I would recommend to anyone wanting to become entrepreneurs.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for your nice review, welcome to Pritnify.
We are glad to have you with us. We have 24/7 chat and email support, ready to help you whenever you need us. Wishing you all the best!

Exes & Zees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is great, It doesn't hold profit margin when vendor raises their price. otherwise would be 5 star.

October 12, 2022

Thank you for your review and the suggestion!
We are happy to hear that you love our platform. We have a large number of print providers which offers very competitive prices, and we are sure you'll love them. All the best!

thornesandroses

I had a customer make a multi item order but each item came in separate packages so she had more postage and shipping costs. She would have preferred to have the option to have all items in one box. Other than shipping she is very satisfied with the print quality.

August 6, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are sorry to hear about your situation. If you have selected separate print providers for each item, then the items will be produced and shipped out separately. Our team will be in touch with you to check this order and help you further.

I enjoy the app, but setting up my website is a bit confusing. I have watched you tube videos on how to add the Theme I have watch all Shopify videos and still don't understand how to attached my theme to the store. Other then that, creating items are simply to do and publish. Thanks

July 12, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We are glad to hear that you like our platform. If you have any questions or concerns, our live-chat specialists are waiting to help one click away. We see that your shop has been successfully integrated, but one of our specialists will get in touch with you and assist you with any questions that remain. Wishing you all the success!

Nostalgic Coffee Channels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the app, is very helpful in printing and works well. But some times I have been disapointed about the quality of the product or printing colors as some of the colors are changed even thou I have specific instructions of not changes on product. It would be nice if the quality of the products could improve and the prices were lower, since there is not much marging on profit.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for the feedback - it helps us improve our platform! We aim to deliver the best quality products for your customers, so in case there are some issues with this, please feel free to contact our Merchant Support team and they'll be more than happy to help and provide a solution.

Studio Ngong

Location Germany

I am overall happy with my experiences with Printify and the help I have received. I would like to suggest that your monthly statement includes profits and margins. As a company that give a % of profits to charitable organisations, having a profit statement would be very helpful. Many thanks

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We are glad to hear that you like our platform. We will forward your suggestion to our team, hopefully this will be included in the future. Wishing you all the best!

DiMentional Vibes

Not Beginner friendly. what do beginners do , if the design resolution doesnt allow you to SAVE PRODUCT. completely stuck ...Its very frustrating & time consuming to get Tee shirts designed. We need more options for design!

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Our mockup generator is designed to minimize design errors to avoid bad prints, and that's why it's not possible to save products with low resolution-designs. We have some detailed articles about how to create a high-quality design file easily, and we are sure it would help you.
In case if you need further help, feel free to reach out to our support team (24/7) and they will happily assist you. Wishing you all the best!

Twylight Crow

Great Print on Demand Middle-Man.
Takes care of business!
Very professional from website, to fulfillment, to Service help.
I have had a great experience with them so far.
Thanks, From Twylight Crow

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback!
We are grateful that you love our platform and support team. Customers are our priority and that's why we are dedicated to make everything easier for our users. Wishing you all the success!

12 Parsecs Designs

I was a long time siting on the fence with Printify, but decided to add a product, and was pleased with how smooth the flow of the process was. And the variety of products and flexibility to choose production locations is a big time asset. My only gripe is with the horrible stock images. Not asking for the world but some of those are less than acceptable.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you love the products and the flexibility comes with our platform. About the stock images, we are currently working on adding better mockup images and hopefully, this will be updated in the near future. Once done, we are sure that you will love it more than any other POD platform out there.
Thanks again for sharing your feedback, wishing you all the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15