Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nostalgic Coffee Channels

I like the app, is very helpful in printing and works well. But some times I have been disapointed about the quality of the product or printing colors as some of the colors are changed even thou I have specific instructions of not changes on product. It would be nice if the quality of the products could improve and the prices were lower, since there is not much marging on profit.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for the feedback - it helps us improve our platform! We aim to deliver the best quality products for your customers, so in case there are some issues with this, please feel free to contact our Merchant Support team and they'll be more than happy to help and provide a solution.

Studio Ngong

Location Germany

I am overall happy with my experiences with Printify and the help I have received. I would like to suggest that your monthly statement includes profits and margins. As a company that give a % of profits to charitable organisations, having a profit statement would be very helpful. Many thanks

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We are glad to hear that you like our platform. We will forward your suggestion to our team, hopefully this will be included in the future. Wishing you all the best!

DiMentional Vibes

Not Beginner friendly. what do beginners do , if the design resolution doesnt allow you to SAVE PRODUCT. completely stuck ...Its very frustrating & time consuming to get Tee shirts designed. We need more options for design!

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Our mockup generator is designed to minimize design errors to avoid bad prints, and that's why it's not possible to save products with low resolution-designs. We have some detailed articles about how to create a high-quality design file easily, and we are sure it would help you.
In case if you need further help, feel free to reach out to our support team (24/7) and they will happily assist you. Wishing you all the best!

Twylight Crow

Great Print on Demand Middle-Man.
Takes care of business!
Very professional from website, to fulfillment, to Service help.
I have had a great experience with them so far.
Thanks, From Twylight Crow

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback!
We are grateful that you love our platform and support team. Customers are our priority and that's why we are dedicated to make everything easier for our users. Wishing you all the success!

12 Parsecs Designs

I was a long time siting on the fence with Printify, but decided to add a product, and was pleased with how smooth the flow of the process was. And the variety of products and flexibility to choose production locations is a big time asset. My only gripe is with the horrible stock images. Not asking for the world but some of those are less than acceptable.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you love the products and the flexibility comes with our platform. About the stock images, we are currently working on adding better mockup images and hopefully, this will be updated in the near future. Once done, we are sure that you will love it more than any other POD platform out there.
Thanks again for sharing your feedback, wishing you all the best!

HistoreeTees

My first ecommerce experience and it has been generally positive. The good:
1. The system works - creating products, publishing to shopify, etc.
2. Customer service response is crazy fast and honestly I usually get the responses I want
3. I am a new, little guy but I have gotten some personal attention telling me they are focused on the long-term relationship Stuff To Work On:
1. I need 4XL and 5XL, but I think my only current way to reasonably do it is to add new separate products in those sizes with a different printer. Possible, but clunky.
2. More financial visibility - CSV export of order details and running daily/ monthly totals on COG, sales tax collected, etc.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for the detailed feedback! We're happy to see that you've chosen us as your POD partner and that we're able to meet your expectations when it comes to our service and Merchant support.

At the moment, we have options for 4XL and 5XL sizes, but not every Print Provider has these, like you mentioned. Our team is working to expand the available sizes for our products, and hopefully more providers will have these size options in the near future.

As for the reports - these are some great suggestions, we'll pass them on to our team for possible future implementation. :)

House Music Head

This app is faily simple to use, and they have a faily decent product line. This app is faily simple to use, and they have a faily decent product line.

March 13, 2022

Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted to see that you are happy with our platform. Wishing you all the success!

Flag and Cross

Technical help and customer service help are the best part of this app. As for the operations and features they could use a better rerouting-out of stock process and the mockups for shirts could be a better selection. Overall I love this app and the actual ease of using it.

March 10, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! Your suggestions are extremely valuable and are always taken into account when it comes to improving your experience with Printify. Hopefully, these features can be implemented in the near future. We are wishing you massive success with your business!

FurMaDogs

I am still new to using Printify but so far it's easy to navigate and to order samples if you need to. I will update as I use I use it more.

March 6, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to see that you are enjoying our platform. In case you have any questions or concerns, our 24/7 support team is there for you. Wishing you all the best!

eDoggyShop

After a lot of back and forth, Printify finally did the right thing and credited my account for the wrong mugs. I have updated my review based on this and how helpful they were, but only after I placed this review. My customer ordered 4 mugs and received 2 mugs with another design on them. Because the order was wrong, I should receive a refund, however, I am only asking for a refund for 2 of the mugs. A photo was sent of the wrong design vs. the right design. Printify is trying to only refund for 1 mug. My customer gave me a 3-star review because she was sent the wrong order. I just want Printify to make it right and they will not. I am now taking my designs down from this POD and will be using other PODs to make my mugs. There are plenty more out there that will be reasonable with their customer service. This isn't even the first time, however, in prior times, they readily replaced or refunded with a photo.

January 27, 2022

Thank you for the feedback!
In this case, the refund was not processed immediately due to a lack of photographic evidence, but we are glad that the situation was
communicated and resolved.
We take pride in providing the best support experience for our merchants and your kind words mean a lot to us - thanks for being with us:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14