Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

SOELEPHANT

4 stars instead of a 5 stars-only because, of three issues; needing more options with the hats. Snap back/flat brim, and baseball hat with snap back are popular with my customers, and printify can improve there. Also, the yoga leggings would be better if there was a 70-30 blend, the ones on here are not stretchy enough and a little too tight (my customers who bought leggings gave me the feed back, I value my customers feedback) and lastly, the printing area on the shirts (especially in the back) my brand is recognized by my logo on the top/middle of the back of the shirt-the locker tag area, and most shirts on here have a printing area of the middle of the back of the shirt, the only option is a gildian 100% cotton-which I won't put my brand on. Outside of those three issues, I am happy with printify, I sent a message on my issues and Irene helped me today and I'm grateful for that. The mock ups are great, and user friendly. There's a ton of options with everything on here. I've looked at a lot of the competitors , and they lack in one way or another. another suggestions, option to add branding to tagging area. Adding our brand is HUGE. Overall- I like this app, and I definitely will recommend it to people wanting to get their brand going in the e-commerce world.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :) We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from.
Some of our print providers already offer printing inner and outer neck labels for branding - Merch Made Easy and Textildruck Europa. It is possible to filter by these print providers in our catalog, if you would like to see all their offered products.

In case our support team can assist you with anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the chat bubble!

vkngjewelry

Very easy to use. Large choice. Good prices. Sometimes the orders stay in hold without explication but this is rare

April 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback - we're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and enjoying our ever-growing catalog! :)

If there's ever an issue with an order, please get in touch with our support team by clicking on the live chat bubble. Our team will provide immediate assistance and investigate the issue!

Best of luck with your sales!

woke bitch

I like that Printify's prices are a bit more competitive than other POD services like Printful, but I still think they're a little steep. I also wish they had better and more options for product image mockups like Printful does. But the print quality is great as long as you find the right supplier. So overall I think 4 stars is an appropriate rating.

April 25, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you! We do our best to offer the most competitive prices to our merchants, and will continue to work on this going forward.

Most Printify products offer several mockup styles to choose from, but we understand that options still remain limited when it comes to lifestyle mockups. That's why we've partnered with the largest online mockup library - Placeit.net (there are free and paid options available).

Nevertheless - we have noted down your feedback on this and will work on improvements in this regard. Thanks for being with us! :)

ImOnVacation

3.16.2021 Update:
I have currently been working with a Printify manager since my last review. I was able to get my site back up and running, and have been having open dialogue about some the technical issues I have been having. All of which have been addressed. I look forward to continuing my business relationship with Printify. 3.2.2021
I have been using this app for roughly six months. My experience at first was pretty good. However, since then I have had more than enough problems with the print providers sending products that have numerous printing errors. Mind you customer service has been great at getting reprints or refunds executed. However, this affects the overall experience my customer is receiving. Here recently I have had technical issues that has prevented me from making any sales and creating products. Again, customer service is great with responding regarding the status of my issue. Unfortunately, it is very frustrating when two weeks down the road I'm still receiving the same canned answer that "my issue has been escalated to the technical team". While I sit and wait for someone to get back to me regarding this issue, now I'm forced to decide whether to close the store and look elsewhere. I need a resolution now. Print on Demand is a novel concept and very helpful for a small business. This app could be a zillion times better if there were simple quality control checks before merchandise is sent out from the print provider, and that when technical issues arise, that a dedicated person would be assigned to help mitigate the problems immediately.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the problems have been resolved and that you've decided to continue your cooperation with us.

We appreciate your feedback on this, and we will continue to work to improve our processes.

whisperthrash

It really is an amazing app. Many features to grow your business and many helpful tips. Pricing is good and really helpful for small businesses.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

SaucyUnlimitedStore

I used this app to create my brand's sneakers. I liked how the shoes were so close to the mock-ups I created. It would be nice if the time to get the shoes to me or my customers was faster. I suggest to make sure you have plenty of time for the delivery.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on this!

It is true that our custom-printed shoes are currently only offered by one print provider that is located in China, so the shipping to most destinations will take a bit longer.

That said, our team is constantly exploring other print provider options, in order to expand our ever-growing printing network with more locations worldwide.

Kaizoku Apparel

I really love the app. Great quality garments and easy to use interface..... only thing is I’d like to see more options when it comes to men’s clothing; joggers, all-over print shorts, etc...

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We've passed on your product request to the responsible team!

MONET MERCH

Where's my review? I want to change my 1 Star review to 4 Stars. Actually, I did get a customer service representative to help me, the next day, after getting only links directing me to self help posts the day I installed the app. So, my first experience with Printify customer service was definitely not good and so was the second time I reached out to them. This time they couldn't give me accurate instructions to set up Printify shipping on my site. I watched the related video and read the post which by the way ends here: Step 4: "Finally, create a new zone in the Shopify shipping settings with all of the 240 countries available and add Printify in Calculated Rates". Does it say HOW to do that? No. Did the customer service representative helped to clarify that 4th step? No. His response was: "Thank you for the update, I have contacted my superior to look into updating our guides. Once we have more information about how to proceed, we will get back to you." I ended up getting help from Shopify. But, since then, my customer service experience with Printify has been good. It's only been a month. Only time will tell.

January 19, 2021

Hi there! Just letting you know that the article to which you were referring to has been updated. Thanks for the feedback! :)

kraidesign

Edit: Upon writing this review, I was contacted by their team who helped to remedy the situation. Their response time is quick and they do try to make their customers happy. I can see that they are currently working on remedying the bugs. Original Review: User Interface is fairly straightfoward, however they do have a lot of bugs -- such as their Order Routing feature, Delay in receiving information about the Order from the Print Providers (7+ days), and that the status of their Production (In Progress, or even Printed) is inaccurate and they might not even have the item in stock. I have placed and paid for orders and still been told 7 days later that the item is out of stock. This results in a very delayed alert to the customer, and that is not ideal for small businesses. They don't have a feature to automatically update the stock of items on to your website, and they can't sync with the Printers' inventory. However, if you do choose to use the order routing feature it can be advantageous to do more generic brands. I would not recommend this for brands looking for higher quality products for their customers, since those products are not reliable and often sold out.

January 8, 2021

We appreciate your update of the review - our team is doing their best to assist you with the mentioned concerns!

The Runaway Ranch Company

I have had a few issues but they were very helpful and concerned about my needs. I appreciate that very much.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for the updated review! We're extremely happy to hear that the concerns were addressed, and you have decided to continue your cooperation with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13