Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

PHOENIX

I am experimenting with Printify as a drop shipper. They are respondent via email within 24 hours. I don't think you can call them. The application seems pretty easy so far. I haven't seen the product quality yet since they are on the way.

May 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Due to the health crisis, our response times have indeed increased and some delays in fulfilment are expected as well. Nevertheless, we are actively working on these issues and hopefully we will be able to reduce the delays very soon. We do not have a call centre, but if you want to receive a quick reply, you could also try our in-app chat.

Fisherbuds

Cheapest products on the market, very cool! Shipping costs are a bit too high on some products so you can´t sell them profitable but others are very cheap.

May 11, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. We are aware of the fact that some shipping costs may be higher for specific products and specific shipping countries, but we are already working on it and hopefully will be able to reduce those costs is the near future.

AweFam

Good platform, easy, clearly. Only improve more feature in the near future: ext in phone number, stock of Print Provider...

April 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are continuously working on new features and improvements, and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration.

SHAKAdelica

Great so far. Quick, High Quality. Be sure to read customer reviews of sizing.
I plan on continuing to use them. I'm curious about the premium account once business picks up. Be safe & healthy everyone! Aloha from Maui

April 6, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. In case you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com. Stay safe

Merch by PeriodPuddle

As a first time user I LOVE it.
So far really easy, good range of products, you always wish you could find more but plenty of options.

March 18, 2020

We are excited to hear that you find our app user friendly and that you are happy with our selection of the products.
We are happy to be providing services that will help your business/store to grow. All the best with your sales!

JMPT Apparel

So far so good. Been a bit stop start on this, finally making the leap. Lots of information coming through.
Possibly a bit too early to comment as ive literally just authorised my account

March 9, 2020

Good day,
We are glad that the start with us was a good one. Since everything is new for you, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if will have some inquires. Looking forward to having long-term collaboration with you further on. Best of luck with your sales.

FireCreekMercantile

Easy to Use, love the duplicate feature which allows me to add product to multiple stores. So far one of my samples arrived broken (it was a mug) but i'm not sure if this was the carrier or not. Otherwise, I do love Printify and I'm satisfied with the quality of print on my designs. The trickiest part is pay attention to your dimensions when you upload art, I had trouble with that in the beginning and had to resize artwork to hit "high resolution"

March 9, 2020

We are very happy that you like our services and satisfied with the quality of the prints on your designs, your feedback matters for us. We are very sorry that the sample came broken at that time and we hope no more inconvenience will happen in the future. Looking forward to having a continual collaboration with you further on.

IDARA Online Store

I want to say thank you to Arthur from Printify, who reached out to me on the phone to resolve the issue i had with my sample order. I got refunded on the 2 T-shirts that I wasn't satisfied with and also my account was with $66.18 for the delay. Thank you Printify, I look forward to getting my sample T-shirts that have been shipped and hoping everything comes out well.

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We are very sorry for issues with the print quality and delivery times, but we want to let you know that we are willing to make it up to you. As our agents have already mentioned, in order for us to perform a refund, we need a good quality picture of the damaged product. In what concerns the delivery times, the ETA for European orders is 10-18 business days, and technically, your order is still within the time frame. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make things right for you.

RED BUTTON LABEL.Co

Printify is easy to use and navigate through. Fulfillment is quick to process as long as it meets the right size of design requirements. They also give you the chance to fix any issues and fulfill order together. The only issue I have, sometimes it takes days to get a response from customer service. But other than that, they provide good customer service.

February 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall, and in what concerns customer service, they have been very busy lately, thus, the response times were longer than usual. Nevertheless, we are already working on it and hope to get back to the standard response times in the upcoming weeks.

Homely, LLC

I am new to the site. I did visit the first time and remove it, but after visiting all apps related to Printify. I have come back to use its services. The maneuver through the site is easier than others and is friendly.

February 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10