Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Papier by Prosper

I used this app to create original products to sell alongside my imported products from other apps. The simplicity of the site's layout make it easy to navigate. With a few clicks, my products are available to my customers in under 2 minutes. The quality of the products is exceptional and with USA based manufacturing on some items, my customers have even shorter delivery times.

November 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the services we provide and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on.

Inner Spark Studio

Ordered a sample iPhone 11 case before adding to my store. The phone case was great quality, print came out great and the shipping was fast. Overall very happy with printify so far. App is user friendly. One feature I would like to see is to be able to upload bulk designs and also delete unneeded designs and not archive.

November 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you like our phone cases. We will also take into consideration your suggestion regarding bulk designs and the ability to delete designs.

Her Feels Shop

I haven't ordered a test item yet but Printify has every to print on. They have more options to print on that other Print On Demand's that I have worked with.

November 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our product selection and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you!

PLTK Coffee Shop

The app was very easy to upload and make modifications. Too Easy in fact that I could create products in minutes and not hours.

Heritage Sports Stuff

Printify really integrates very well with Shopify - the two platforms seem made for each other. Well done Printify!

November 13, 2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad to hear that our integration works well for you and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on.

VIPKid Treasures

Printify is probably the most easily integrated app I have used, a selling tool that has created a generous positive cash flow from eBay, however even though it has the same easy integration to Shopify, I am having trouble with Shopify and marketing my products through that platform, have not sold a single thread. So I need to focus on that aspect of my business. Printify, is integration made easy, as the manufacturers are simply the best, and handle my customers as if they were their own, and handle my products as if they were their own. Thank you Printify for your outstanding customer service and merchant support 24 hours a day!!! I can not thank you enough. Off to go focus on Shopify and see what it is that I am doing wrong there.

November 13, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you find our integration easy to complete and we hope that you will have more sales on Shopify further on. In case you need our help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

twisted MTN

We love using this app. Its easy to use and we are glad that they do such detailed quality control. Shopify is our go to app.

November 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

OUTDOORMANS

I will give this app 5 stars every time I get a request to submit a rating. This app is so easy and integrates into your store so seamlessly.Awesome

November 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to see that you find Printify easy to use and that the integration works well. We will keep doing our best to keep it this way!

Red State Trading Company

Printify makes life so easy! Everything you need to create/design your products, and it syncs with Shopify so that you don't have to upload each product twice. Printify is incredible. 10/10. Use it.

November 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your awesome review! We are very glad to hear that you find Printify easy to use and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on.

Frio Streetwear

I really like the service Printify provides. I may have chosen a slove provider in the past but this platform is one of the best in the market.

November 4, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that we made it to the top of your list and we will do our best to keep it that way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108