Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Amy's T-Shirt Planet

I have no issues using Printify. I like the most the variety of items you can use for your designs.

November 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with our services and products. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you need any help! :)

Society Of Zin

So far so good. I like their mock ups. Yet to order a sample. Hopefully it matches up to what they advertise.

November 9, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, thanks for the review! Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Crew Gifts

Great app, easy to use. You have to do the currency conversions yourself but other then that, great!

November 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

SockSensei

Great app. Helped me a lot with my e-commerce. Wish that Shopify accept Credit card only for custom product

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our services, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

Chained Dolls

Love the app. It's easy to set up and create products. Did a test order today and everything went through smoothly. Looking forward to seeing how the print quailty is.

October 27, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you've successfully set up your store and ordered samples. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you need any help, or to provide any feedback once you have received the samples! :)

Iconic Moments

Amazing app! My main thing with POD is customer service and they are great. Really happy with everything so far!

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback:) Happy to hear that our services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

86'D Me

The app is fine, works better on the full though. But just want to say that printify as a company has been great . I've been working with them for a yr now and there customer service is second to none. There reliability puts other POD companies to shame.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated!
We take pride in providing the best support experience for our merchants and your kind words mean a lot to us - thanks for being with us! :)

The Akade Kollection Brand

i appreciate this app. helps me run my business hassle free. i hope all who would see this would jump on this app and grow their online business

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear that you're finding our services easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us!

ParcoMerchandise

Nice app, Easy to use
...........................................................................................................

September 27, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful to you!

sharingmyfeelings.com

Excellent site, easy to use, and always helpful if I Have a problem. Couldn't ask for more! Has been a great asset setting up my business.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use and our support helpful! We wish you the best of luck with your sales! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129