Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Practice Empathy

More important than anything at this point, I have had a good relationship with the customer service team. They are consistently genuinely interested in making sure that my problem is resolved. Thank you guys for that.

Wonder Posters

Just a great and reliable company to have as a printing partner. The integrations do Shopify and Etsy work like a charm and the customer service is quick and effective.

October 21, 2020

We greatly appreciate the feedback - thank you for being with us! :)

B Inspired Boutique

I have had Printify on my Shopify for years now with no problems and LOVE the app and the products I have created through the app in which I have tons imported to my store. Now today 10/19/2020 I go online to find a message from Shopify indicating the app is no longer supported and the app developer needs to update its app....CAN YOU PLEASE CORRECT THIS ISSUE so we do not have any issues on future Printify sales? Thank you!

October 21, 2020

Our apologies for the technical glitch - our app is working as usual and no further issues should occur. That being said, please kindly reach out to merchantsupport@printify.com in case you still experience the issue!

DeMiParaMi

I was about to launch my store and I recieved a note that it is no longer compatible with shopify until they do an update. Anyone that can tell me if they are going to do it or it is time to searcha new app.

Ghost and Darkness

been solid for adding a bunch of accessories to my story without up front cost. they auto fulfill and update my orders as well so I dont need to worry about it

October 21, 2020

Thank you for being with us!

Mj's Trail Supplies

So far so good, using the templates to make my site has been fun and really simple. Since I am not very tech savvy. There is lots of online help too. Thank you!

October 21, 2020

We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use - your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Altus Home real

I heard about this App in a YouTube video and decided to give it a try because their CEO seems make sense.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback - we hope you find our service useful to you!

conservationcause

I love this app, it is so easy to integrate and work in my business. My only job now is to design and they will take care of the rest.

October 16, 2020

Your feedback is much appreciated - we're happy to hear that you enjoy our POD service! :)

Tee Gee Clothing

What an amazon site and platform. I love it love it love it. It is Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful, WONDERFUL!!!! But the process is just too long for the customer. If you guys can solve that for the end-user, I think you can monopolies the pod industry.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

M3 Shirts

Great service and Great products. Iam very happy to make my pod products here. Go for more! Thanks!

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we appreciate the feedback! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118