250+ Custom Products
Use our Mockup Generator to create custom printed t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, home decors, shoes, accessories, and other.
Printing Partner Network
Access all the best Printing Partners from the US, UK and China in one place – select by price, location and shipping time
Fulfillment and Dropshipping
We manage automated order printing and shipping directly to your customers – with your branding.
About Printify: Print on Demand
Printify is an ALL-IN-ONE print on demand platform that allows you to create products with your designs, syncs products and descriptions to your online stores, processes orders, and handles printing and ships directly to your customer.
Over a hundred thousand merchants use Printify, and here are the reasons why:
- A wide selection of products
- Very competitive product prices
- An easy-to-use Mockup Generator
- An extensive network of printing partners (more than 90 locations in the US, UK, China, Australia and Germany)
- Automatic syncing with your online store
How does Printify work?
- Click the “Get” button and then “Install app”
- Create an account at Printify or sign in with your existing account
- Choose a product and a print provider
- Upload your design file in the Mockup Generator
- Publish your product and it will sync with your Shopify store
- Sell your products – Printify will take care of fulfillment and dropshipping
FOCUS ON SELLING, PRINTIFY WILL HANDLE THE REST!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
3 online stores
Unlimited number of product designs
Manual order creation
24/7 merchant support
ALL Free plan features
10 online stores
Self-serve help desk
Up to 20% DISCOUNT on all products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1083 reviews
Most recent reviews
The app itself is easy and great to use. Only a couple of complaints. Shipping for sample orders takes FOREVER. Also, it’s confusing (if it’s even possible at all) to make one design available for multiple articles of clothing without doing it manually. I wish from a clients point of view, that I could select a product and then select which design I want on it. Also, they advertise that your logo can go on the garment tag (inner back neck), but I haven’t seen that option on any of the available products yet.
Excelente App, permite disenos rapidos y de calidad, disfruta realizando y personalizando tu estilo.
Slow production (up to 9 business days) and nonresponsive vendor reply. For example, order placed Mar 21, 2019. Zip hoodie had faded, silvery grey ink instead of white. Printify customer support said they'd take care of this Apr 2 w/ reprint. Next hoodie had same faded white ink issue. I asked Printify to get an answer from their vendor and the only answer I received was, "they need more time to investigate." It's now Apr 24th and there's no resolution, which is a shame because I really like Printify's catalog of items! The reliability and fulfillment part of their service is severely lacking, however.